Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Red sighed happily and gently curled herself against him. "I'm so tired.." She chuckled sleepily.

Jack chuckled. "And our child might have one if it's a male.." He gently pecked her forehead as she stroked his beard.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Geoff chuckled and grinned at her. "Go to sleep.... I don't care..."

Tigress giggled and nodded happily. "Yep..."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Red nodded and silently closed her eyes before falling asleep happily.

Jack smirked and gently pecked her forehead and nuzzled it. "Your so cute.. I love it.." He snickered.

(You wanna skip to when the baby is born now or Ina minute?)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 pm

(Now .3.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 am

(Okay, then after They name the baby we can go to the next person)

Red gripped tightly onto Geoff's hand as she pushed. "F- fuck it h-hurts.." She bit her lip tightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:27 am

Geoff nodded and held tightly onto her hand. "I know...." He murmured and looked into her eyes.

Tigress whimpered loudly in pain as she pushed. She held tightly onto Jack's hand as she pushed as hard as she could.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:37 am

Red clenched her eyes tightly closed and pushed hard as she could. She whimpered as she felt part of the baby slide out.

Jack held tightly onto her hand and glanced at her quietly. "It'll be okay.." He whispered and watched her worriedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:41 am

Geoff gulped as he looked down lightly at the baby. "Y-You are almost there Red!" He told her.

Tigress whimpered as she felt part of the baby slide out. It was a breech( or however you spell it), meaning it was feet first instead of head first causing her more pain.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:06 am

Red nodded before screaming in pain as the rest of the baby slid out. The doctors quickly cut the cord before rushing it away to get it cleaned. Red glanced at Geoff quietly and smiled tiredly.

Jack saw how the baby quietly began to slide out. His eyes widened and his grip tightened on her hand. "Please god let her be okay.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:28 am

Geoff smiled and gently held her hand. "You did great...." He whispered as he kissed her hand.

Tigress whimpered in pain as she held tightly into his hand. Finally, the baby slid out and the doctors quickly cut its cord before running off to clean it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:35 am

Red nodded and sighed happily. "T-thank you... Geoff..." She whispered and gently pressed their foreheads together.

Jack sighed in relief and gently stroked her hand. "You did well... Tigress.. You did great.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:46 am

Geoff smiled and nodded. He gently stroked her hair. "I love you...." He whispered happily.

Tigress smiled at him weakly. "That sure does take a lot of energy out of you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:59 am

Red nodded and smiled before leaning up. I love you too..." Soon, the doctor came back with the baby in a pink blanket. He gently handed it to Red before walking off. "S-she's beautiful.."

Jack chuckled lightly and nodded. "Sure does.. It scared me.." He smiled lightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:06 am

Geoff grinned and nodded. He gently stroked the baby's small locks of hair. "She has your hair...." He whispered.

Tigress smiled as the doctor came back in with the baby wrapped in a blue blanket. He gently handed it to her before leaving. Tigress smiled at Jack. "He has your hair..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:13 am

Red smiled and nodded. She gazed down at him and sighed happily. Her gaze went back to the baby. The baby yawned and gently opened her eyes gazing up at Red, her hazel brown eyes looked like Geoff's.

Jack nodded and smiled. "Ginger hair.." He chuckled and sighed happily. He gazed up at her before leaning up and pecking her cheek.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:19 am

Geoff grinned up at Red as he saw the baby's eyes. "What should we name her?" He asked gently.

Tigress smiled at him happily as the baby opened its eyes, hazel just like Tigress. "What should we name this little guy?" She asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 am

Red smiled lightly down at him, then at the baby. The baby gazed around slowly, trying to figure out who talked. She gently gazed over at Geoff before trying to grab him.
Red giggled lightly. "I got the perfect name for her..." She sighed happily. "Emma..."

Jack smiled and glanced down at the baby as he saw his eyes. He quietly gazed up at Tigress, his smile growing. "What about Chris..? Or.. Or Isaac?" He suggested, not really prepared.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:34 am

Geoff grinned happily and nodded. "Definitely......" He gently leaned down so she could reach him.

Tigress grinned happily at him. "I like Isaac." She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 am

Red smiled and nodded. Emma giggled lightly as she gripped ahold gently of his hair. Red watched them happily and sighed.

Jack nodded and chuckled as he gently stroked isaac's forehead. He sighed happily and gazed up at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:48 am

(Next ones?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:55 am

(Yep, choose anyone, mine is going to be Michael and the plot is:
Michael and them are at a bar, though Michael isn't drunk, nor is Red, he slides in besides her in a booth and gently teases her by sticking a hand into her and shoving fingers into her under the table. A Barbra walks over and asks Red a question, she shrugs and sooner or later, Michael and Red are in the back of his car doing.. Yeah.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 am

(Lol ok and hmmmmmm Bash)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:04 am

(Bash.. Okay!
Hmmm...
Wait..
Hmm...
You can choose:
1. Bash get's angry at Tigress for her spending too much Time with Ty and then they haz Ze angry sex.

2. Bash is completely drunk and... You probably know where THAT'S going)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

(Hmmmmm I like the drunk one xD)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:07 am

(Actually, the angry one .3.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next