Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Red snuggled against him and gently patted her stomach. "Ours..." She whispered happily.

Bash gently stroked her back and nodded. "I-Im sorry..s-so sorry on what I-I did to y-you..." He whispered sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Michael grinned happily and nodded. He held her close and sighed happily.

Tigress nodded and gently held him close. She gently snuggled ckossr to him. "I love you.... Only you..."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:48 am

Red smiled and gently curled against him. She gently held one of his hands happily and gently placed it on her stomach.

Bash smiled. "I love you too Tigress... I'm so sorry.. A-about what h-happened..." He sniffed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 am

Michael grinned down at her and gently stroked her stomach. "You guys are all that I care about...."

Tigress blushed lightly and held him closer. "It's ok...." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Red smiled and nodded. She sighed happily and gently yawned. "Thank you.."

Bash gently nuzzled her. "T-thank you.. I-I'll never do I-it again.. I-I promise.." He whispered sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Michael chuckled and grinned at her. "We should probably go to my place..." He murmured.

Tigress looked up at him quietly. "Bash... It's ok...." She murmured and gently kissed his cheek.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Red nodded silently. "O-okay.." She gently handed him his clothes, which where in a mixture of their clothes, before slowly placing hers on.

Bash nodded slowly before glancing down. He was so hurt... He couldn't believe what he did! He hurt her!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 am

Michael smiled at her before he put on his clothes. He quietly got up and to the front if the car. He silently buckled up and waited for her.

Tigress looked up at him quietly. "Bash.... I love you....." She whispered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Red silently got out and waddled over to the passenger side. She silently got in before placing on her seat belt. She smiled at him before glancing down.

Bash's eyes widened before pulling her close. "I.. I love you too..." He whispered and gently held her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Michael grinned at her and happily started the car. He quickly drove to his house and got out. He walked to her door and gently picked her up. "Come on..."

Tigress snuggled against him and sighed happily. "My beautiful Bashy...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7