Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:19 am

(Lol okay XD because you love dat angry sex
Don't deny it, Tigress)

Red huffed as she glanced around silently, watching Barbra and several others chat, or just get drunk. She huffed before taking a sip of her wine. She didn't drink, so what? She was alone in a booth, and she quietly gazed out the window.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 am

(.3. Mmmmmmmaaayyyybbbbeeee....)

Michael quietly slid into the booth beside her. He grinned at her happily. "Hey Red...." He said happily as he gently placed his hand on her thigh.

Tigress smiled as she said goodbye to Ty. She quietly walked into her apartment and sighed, not seeing Bash. She walked into her room and face planted into her bed.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:49 am

Red turned away quietly before waving silently and going back to the window. She gazed at the black night silently, the stars silently tinkling in the dark sky. She huffed and slowly closed her eyes boredly.

Bash growled and came up behind her. "You fucking bitch!" He said angrily and kicked her roughly in the shin. "You fucking been hanging out with Ty!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 am

Michael huffed and yet again placed his hand on her thigh. He smiled gently at her before he gently slipped his hand between her legs.

Tigress yelled in shock and quickly curled into a ball. "I-I'm sorry!" She whimpered in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 am

Red blushed brightly, feeling his hand in between her legs she gently felt herself getting warm down in her core. She gazed at him and gently shivered at his touch.

Bash growled. "Sorry's not damn right good enough!" He snarled before kicking her good in the shins a few more times before stopping and stomping back to his room.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 am

Michael smirked evilly at her as he slipped his hand into her pants and underwear. He smirked at her as he gently brushed his hand against her clit.

Tigress whimpered in pain as she curled up on herself. She knew he was angry but..... He had kicked her! She let out a small sob as she curled up.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 am

Red gasped lightly and clenched her eyes tightly closed. "F- fuck me.." She whispered and bit her lower lip before quickly straightening up as Barbra walked over. "Red have you seen Chris anywhere?" She asked. Red quickly shrugged before Barbra nodded and walked away. "Ahh..fuck..." Red whispered.

Bash growled as he slammed his door before grabbing a few things. He huffed angrily before started walking back to her room.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 am

Michael chuckled evilly and shoved a finger into her core. "My my..... Aren't you dirty?....." He whispered and chuckled.

Tigress let out a soft sob as she curled up in her blankets silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 am

Red gasped in pleasure and leaned her head back. "A- ahh...!" She gripped tightly onto him and clenched her eyes shut once again. "M-Michael.." She whispered. "N-Not.. H-here..."

Bash growled and came back in. He quietly shoved the blankets off of her before quietly pinning her firmly on the bed. "This is what you get for hanging out with Ty.." He snarled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 am

Michael chuckled and slowly nodded. He slipped his finger out of her and picked her up. He silently walked outside and into his car. He smirked as he laid her in the back of the car and crawled over her.

Tigress whimpered as she looked up at him. "I-I'm sorry B-Bash!...." She whimpered in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:54 am

Red quietly and swiftly nodded up at him before tearing off her pants and underwear. She quickly grabbed his hand before placing it on her core. "P-please Michael.."

Bash growled and shook his head before smacking her in the cheek. "What'd I say about sorry?!" He snarled before quickly tearing off her pants and underwear. "Your mine.. Mine only, you will not be able to talk or hang out with Ty, only on my permission.. Got it?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 am

Michael chuckled and nodded. He roughly shoved a finger into her core and pumped it in and out of her. "You like this?...." He growled in her ear.

Tigress whimpered and nodded. "O-Ok... She whimpered and blushed brightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and nodded, ramming her hips up against his finger. She groaned loudly and leaned her head back.

Bash nodded. "Good.." He growled before grabbing one of his toys. He gently spit on a pointer finger before gently rubbing it against her core.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Michael chuckled evilly and roughly shoved in another finger. "You dirty dirty girl...." He growled as he easily pulled off her shirt and bra.

Tigress blushed even more and her eyes widened. She couldn't help but gasp in pleasure and look away from him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Red groaned loudly, panting in pleasure as another finger was added, making her moan. She tangled her hands tightly into his hair and pulled him closer.

Bash smirked before quietly grabbing the toy before shoving it into her. He purred as he started to pound it roughly into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Michael chuckled evilly as he continued to ram his fingers into her. He wiggled his fingers lightly and smirked as he watched her reactions.

Tigress cried out softly from pleasure mixed with a bit of pain from the new intrusion. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to pull away from it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Red gasped and moaned at the same time. She clenched her teeth tightly together. "M- Michael..!" She cried in pure pleasure.

Bash growled and roughly continued to pound the toy into her. "You don't move away from me..." He growled and slid her back into place, making the toy go deeper into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Michael chuckled evilly and silently slipped off his clothes. He gently slipped out his fingers and rubbed his dick across her clit. "Beg....."

Tigress whimpered softly and closed her eyes tightly. She gulped as she felt the toy bump against the wall that kept her a virgin. "Pl-Please stop!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Red moaned lightly and nodded. "M-Michael... F-fuck me a-as good a-as you can.. I-I want to f-feel you I-inside me..." She grunted.

Bash growled and shook his head. "No, I'm not fucking letting you stay a virgin, Im taking your virginity!" He snarled before bashing the toy into the wall of her virginity roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Michael chuckled and nodded. He roughly rammed into her and grunted happily. "F-Fuck....."

Tigress cried out in pain as it busted a hole in her wall, blood starting to flow out of her. "B-Bash please!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Red gasped in pleasure at the new feeling. She clawed at the back of the seat and growled in pleasure. "A-Ahh M-Michael.." She whispered.

Bah growled before pulling the toy out and slamming it down besides her. "I'm done with you.." He mumbled before walking out've her room and slammed the door behind him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Michael grunted happily in pleasure and started to pound into her. "F-Fuck..... Red...." He grunted happily.

Tigress whimpered and curled up as she shook in fear. She still ached from where the toy had been inside her and she cried softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Red growled loudly in pleasure. "A-Ahh! F-fuck M-Michael!" She cried in pleasure and bucked her hips up wildly.

Bash huffed and sat on his bed. He gently growled as he gazed outside his window silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Michael smirked evilly and continued to pound into her. He rammed deeper into her and smirked.

Tigress whimpered as she silently laid there. How could Bash have done that to her?.... If it had been him instead of his toy he would have been raping her!
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Red groaned loudly, feeling him near her virginity wall. She panted loudly before ramming her hips back, making him ram into her Virginity wall and break it. She gasped in pleasure.

Bash growled silently and thought about what was happening.. He growled and shook the thought of it being bad...
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next