Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Geoff grunted and nodded quickly. "You bet he does..." He growled and looked down at her, his eyes full of lust.

Tigress gasped loudly in pleasure and wrapped her legs around his neck, pushing him closer to her. "J-Jack!...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Red smirked and nodded before shoving her mouth back on his dick and began to swirl her tongue around it. "Mmmm..." She glanced up at him as she bobbed her head onto him.

Jack smirked and bit slightly onto a piece before pulling it back and let it smack back onto her clit. He quietly dug around before grabbing a marker and silently shoving it into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Geoff grunted happily in pleasure. He tangled his hands in her hair before he thrusted into her mouth. "F-Fuck Red....." He grunted and closed his eyes in pleasure.

Tigress' eyes rolled back from pleasure and she cried out. She couldn't help but arch her back in pleasure and buck her hips against the marker. "F-Fuck!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Red smirked and gently bit down on his tip. She nibbled onto the sensitive skin on his tip and slurped up her tongue all around him.

Jack smirked and began to pound the marker into her. "Do you like it when daddy plays with you..?" He purred and quietly placed some spit on a finger before jamming it into her asshole.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Geoff let out a mix of a growl and a groan. As she did this, he roughly rammed as deeply into her mouth as he could and came. He grunted softly and slid out of her mouth slowly.

Tigress cried out in pleasure and nodded quickly. "Y-Yes! F-Fuck!! J-Jack!!!!" She cried out and pulled him closer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Red smirked and swallowed his cum. She quietly slid up and purred. "Now it's my turn..." She whispered and slipped off her pants and underwear before placing his dick into her core. She gasped in pleasure and arched her back as she leaned against him.

Jack chuckled evilly. He started to pound his finger in her asshole while the marker thrusted deep into her core. He purred and quietly licked her clit roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Geoff grunted happily and smirked. He roughly picked her up and placed her on his desk before he started to ram as deeply as he could into her.

Tigress cried out in pure pleasure and arched her back. She squirmed underneath him unpatiently. "F-Fuck Jack!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 am

Red gasped in pleasure, clawing her nails into the wooden desk. She cried out loudly In pleasure. "A-Ahh fuck G-Geoff!" She screamed and leaned her head down as she bucked her hips up.

Jack smirked at her impatient-ness. He snickered before jamming his finger and the marker out before quickly taking off his pants and underwear before thrusting into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

Geoff grunted happily and continued to ram deeply into her. "F-Fuck... You are tight..." He grumbled as he pounded deeply into her.

Tigress cried out softly in pain. She gripped onto him tightly and whimpered in pain. "It hurts..." She whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:50 am

Red nodded, moaning loudly or crying in pleasure every thrust. "G-Geoff!" She cried, gripping onto him tightly as she rammed her hips up, making him slip into her womb. She gasped in pleasure.

Jack nodded. "I know.. Shh.. It'll be okay.." He gently started to thrust, not wanting to hurt her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 am

Geoff groaned as he slipped into her womb and started to thrust rapidly into it. "F-Fuck...." He grunted happily.

Tigress whimpered softly and held him as close as she could. Slowly, the pain melted away causing her to moan.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 am

Red grunted loudly and let out a long and loud moan. She bit her lower lip before ramming her hips back one more good time. "D-daddy I need t-to c- cum!!" She screamed, holding in her cum as good as she could until his permission.

Jack smirked and gently stroked her hair. "Good girl.." He whispered before gripping her hips and started to pound steadily into her. He groaned slightly. "Ahh s-shit..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 am

Geoff chuckled evilly and gently nuzzled her neck. "Then cum, my dear...." He purred in her ear as he continued to ram roughly into her.

Tigress blushed and held tightly onto him. She closed her eyes tightly in pleasure and moaned.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:58 am

Red groaned loudly into the sky. She gasped as she let herself cum, making her scream... Oh boy, those people outside the door could easily hear that.. She panted heavily and scratched at the desk.

Jack grunted happily before starting to ram into her deeply. He groaned loudly as he easily began to pound deeply and roughly into her walls.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly at her scream and grunted as he held in his cum. "Where do you want your daddy?..." He growled in her ear and smirked.

Tigress moaned loudly and clawed roughly at his back. "F-Fuck!" She cried out and arched her back. She quickly bucked her hips, trying to get him deeper.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Red groaned loudly. "A-Anywhere! Please d-daddy I wanna f-feel your warm cum inside m-me!" She cried out in pleasure and wiggled her hips.

Jack grunted in pleasure as he rammed into her womb. He growled in pleasure and grabbed ahold tightly of her hips before roughly beginning to pound into and deeper into her womb.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Geoff smirked evilly and nodded. He rammed deeply into her womb before letting his cum flow into her. He grunted in pleasure and closed his.

Tigress cried out loudly in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around him and tried to push him in even deeper. "J-Jack!!!" she cried out.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and purred as she felt his cum deep inside her womb. She silently pulled away and smirked as she leaned him down onto the desk. She quietly leaned down and licked his tip, trying to lick the cum off.

Jack grunted loudly. "F-fuck your tight!" He groaned and leaned his head back. He silently continued to roughly pound into her womb.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Geoff grunted happily in pleasure. "Fuck Red...." He grumbled happily.

Tigress cried out happily in pleasure and bucked her hips. "F-Fuck! Jack! C-Can I please cum??..." She asked and looked up at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Red smirked before starting to bob her head down onto him quickly, her tongue swishing against every inch.

Jack smirked and nodded. "My pleasure.." He purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 pm

Geoff groaned loudly and closed his eyes. "Fuck.. That feels good..."

Tigress nodded quickly and held tightly onto his shoulders. She screamed out in pure pleasure as she came.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Red smirked and nodded. She rapidly continued until all the cum had came off. She slurped the bottom of the tip once more before tearing away and leaning close to him. "Thank you... That was fun.." She whispered.

Jack smirked as he felt her cum. He purred before continuing to ram into her before holding in his cum. "Where do you want your Jacky..?" He purred into her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Geoff grunted as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "No problem...." He purred happily and smirked at her.

Tigress gently pulled him closer and buried her face in his chest. "Anywhere.... Please Jack.... I need to feel your warm cum in me...." She begged.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Red smirked and pecked his cheek before handing him his clothes and slipped hers on. She gently patted her belly and sighed happily. "You wanna.. Do this..later?" She asked and smirked. "The baby won't.. Notice." She smirked.

Jack smirked and nodded. He rammed into her a few more times before coming into her womb, his warm sticky fluid slipping down and onto her eggs. He growled in pleasure and pulled out.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 am

Geoff chuckled and nodded. "Ya, I do." He answered as he got dressed. He smiled at her before gently patting her stomach. "You be careful now.... You are protecting this little guy too..."

Tigress sighed in pleasure at the feeling of his warm cum in her. She looked at Jack and smiled. "Thank you...." She murmured happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next