Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Michael grunted as he broke the wall and plunged deeply into her. "F-Fuck..... You are so tight!" He growled in pleasure.

Tigress cried softly as she curled in on herself. What happened to the Bash she had fallen in love with?....
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Red cried out loudly. "M-Michael! I-I feel like I'm a-about to c- cum!" She groaned and held in her cum. She glanced back at him and whimpered. "P-please..!" She moaned.

Ty sighed as he sat at his home silently. He quietly shook his head before deciding to call Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:34 am

Michael chuckled evilly and nodded. "You may cum...." He whispered as he continued to pound into her.

Tigress jumped as her phone rang and she slowly picked it up. She didn't even look at the number when she answered it. "H-Hello?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:17 am

Red nodded fastly and cried out loudly as she came. She panted fastly before continuing to moan as he pounded into her. "F-fuck!!" She screamed in pleasure.

Ty quietly heard her voice, knowing something was wrong. "T-Tigress..? Y-you okay..?" He asked worriedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Michael chuckled evilly as he continued to pound roughly into her. He grunted as he forced himself to hold in his cum. "Where do you want me?"

Tigress slowly nodded and held in a small sob. "I-I'm fine..... L-Listen I-I can't t-talk right now...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Red panted loudly. "A-Anywhere..." She whispered and glanced back at him, smiling lightly as she gripped onto the flooring of the back seat.

Ty nodded worriedly. "D-do you w-want me t-to come o-over..? I can I-if your h-hurt.. I-I'll take you a-away.. S-somewhere safe..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Michael smirked and nodded. He rammed deeply into her womb before he happily let his cum flow into her. "F-Fuck...." He groaned.

Tigress sniffled softly. "I would love it if you could.... But.... I'm afraid Bash will hurt you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and arched her back. She panted loudly and let out a loud moan before pulling away and flopping to the floor, gasping for air.

Ty growled and clenched tightly onto the phone. "I'm coming over.. I know that fucker hurt you somehow.." He mumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Michael grunted and laid down by her. He grinned at her happily. "I love you...."

Tigress quickly shook her head. "N-no! If y-you come over h-he will hurt you!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Red nodded and quietly got her breath back. "I l-love you t-too...." She yawned.

Ty growled. "That fatass can't hurt me." He growled angrily before hanging up.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:46 pm

Michael grinned and gently pulled her close to him happily.

Tigress sighed and looked down nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Red sighed happily and buried her face into his chest. "Fucking in a car.." She mumbled sleepily.

Ty soon got there sooner or later and busted open the door. "BASH GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!" He growled, making Bash stomp out've his room. "YOU! YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THIS!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Michael chuckled happily and grinned at her. "I rather enjoyed it!" He said happily.

Tigress whimpered in fear as she heard them and curled up in a ball silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Red chuckled lightly, a small grin fell onto her face. "Of course you did.." She whispered against his chest.

Ty growled and glanced angrily into Bash's eye. "YOU FUCKER! YOU HURT HER!" Ty snarled, quickly blocking Bash's punch and kneeled him into the stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Michael chuckled and held her close. He gently stroked her hair before closing his eyes.

Tigress whimpered and curled up even more. She didn't want to get up and get new pants and underwear because she was afraid she would collapse. How could Bash have done that to her?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Red sighed happily and later closed her eyes and fell asleep. She snuggled against him and huffed happily.

Ty growled and grunted as Bash shoved him against the wall and punched him in the stomach several times, making Ty gasp for air.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Michael sighed happily and easily fell asleep with her after he had pulled a blanket over them.

Tigress shakily got up and slipped on some pants and underwear. She walked out of her room and gulped. "B-Bash stop!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Red quietly awoke and yawned. She gently stretched before happily gazing down at him.

Bash growled and glanced over at her before moving away from Ty. "You SLUT!" He growled. "WHY SHOULD I?" He snarled, Ty falling to the floor as he gasped for air.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 am

Michael continued to sleep peacefully and held her close. "Red...." He whispered happily.

Tigress whimpered softly in fear and backed away from him. "P-Please..... Bash.... D-Don't do this...." She whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Red giggled lightly and slowly stroked his hair. "Aww..." She whispered and snuggled herself close to him.

Ty quickly turned Bash around before knocking him straight in the face. Bash growled and quickly kneeled Ty in the stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Michael huffed happily and held her even closer. "Mine..." He murmured happily as he held her as close as possible.

Tigress quickly ran over to them and threw her arms around Bash. "Stop! Please!" She whimpered in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Red giggled and nodded. She sighed happily before snuggling against him silently. "Yes Michael.. I'm yours.." She whispered happily.

Bash glanced down at her, eyes wide. His angered eyes slowly turned into sadness and guilt. "T-Tigress.." He sniffed before bursting into tears and cried onto her shoulder. Ty silently got up and growled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Michael slowly woke up and huffed. "Hey.... How are you two?...." He asked happily and gently stroked her stomach.

Tigress held him close and cried softly. "B-Bash....." She whimpered and nuzzled him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Red smiled and nodded. She sighed happily. "We're doing great.. It's just weird to carry extra weight.. Let alone another human.." She giggled lightly.

Ty growled silently. "Your welcome.." He silently walked out coldly. Bash sighed and gently nuzzled her sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Michael chuckled happily and nodded. He gently pulled her as close to him as he could. "I love you two....."

Tigress continued to cry softly as she hugged him tightly. "I-I missed this y-you...." She whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next