Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder (Private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Murder (Private with Tigress) Empty Murder (Private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm

(A few things if u don't care:
1. I'm gonna spend ALOT of time with this
And 2. I'm gonna have Detailed replies.)
For Tigress:
Zek,Jerome,Ty,Bash,Jack,Caleb, and Ryan.

For red:
James,Sky,Kevin,Aleks,Michael,Ray, and Mitch.

Red quietly spawned with the others, realizing she was a bystander. She huffed. "Sooo... Whose the murderer?" She asked as she quietly pulled out her crowbar and silently walked upstairs before going into the attic.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Murder (Private with Tigress) Empty Re: Murder (Private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 pm

(Lol it's fine. Also, I love how most of the posts on here are by us xD)
James smirked evilly as he spawned. Yes! He was the murder! He chuckled evilly and licked his lips as he looked around. Who would be his first victim?

Tigress huffed as she spawned and saw she was a bystander. She gently traced her crowbar as she walked around. "Sooo..... Who's the killer?...." She murmured as she looked around.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

(XD lol true! True! I also think longer posts are more fun :3)

Red quietly glanced around the small, brown attic. She quietly hid in the corner after she placed boxes around it. "Barricade it!!" She laughed lightly as she crouched low, hoping the murderer wasn't around, or near.

Zek smirked and shrugged as he spawned. He quietly kept his knife into his inventory, and just brought out his crowbar and walked around. "I don't know, I'm scared though." He joked and grinned, chuckling lightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:11 pm

James smirked as he looked around. He silently climbed to the attic when he couldn't find Red downstairs. "Hey Red?" He called out keeping his knife in his inventory. "Where are you?" He asked and smirked.

Tigress raised an eyebrow at him and quietly started to walk to the attic. She gulped lightly as she felt a chill run up her spine like someone was watching her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Red nodded. "Yeah?" She poked her head out've the cardboard boxes. "I don't trust you..." She glanced at him, her eyes like daggers before swiftly getting up and tried to run out, until the door closed behind him. She tried to open it as the lights flicked off everywhere.

Zek huffed and quietly followed her. "Ty's the murderer... I've seen him following behind Bash and Ryan." He whispered and quietly walked around the attic cautiously.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 pm

James smirked as he grabbed her. He roughly pressed her against the wall and brought out his knife. He pressed it against her throat and clicked his tongue. "It's such a waste to kill such a beautiful young woman......" He whispered in her ear as he grabbed her crowbar and threw it.

Tigress looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "I don't trust you...." She growled as she started to back away from him. She turned and made a mad dash towards the door.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Red shivered and tried to stay quiet. "P-Please.. D-don't kill m-me..." She whimpered and quietly closed her eyes tightly. "P-please.." She glanced at him, her eyes full of sadness.

Zek growled and swiftly grabbed her before slamming the door behind her, the electricity shutting off. He smirked at her and quietly pulling out his knife. He pressed it close to her neck. "Run.. Run.. As fast as you can.." He purred into her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 pm

James gently dragged the knife along her jaw, leaving a small cut. "Then what should I do with you?" He whispered in her ear and smirked evilly as he ran his tongue along the cut he had left. "Hmmmm...... I'm tempted to take something..... Something from you if I let you live....."

Tigress whimpered in fear and closed her eyes tightly. "P-Please Zek st-stop......" She whimpered and clung onto her crowbar. Maybe she could jam it into his head before he could kill her....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:17 am

Red yelped softly in pain at the cut, but moaned softly as his tongue ran across it. "J-James... W-Why..?" She asked, her eyes closed again and clenched tightly. She shook, HARD. She clenched her hands into fists scaredily.

Zek glanced down at her crowbar before swiftly grabbing it from her and throwing it back behind him. He gently traced the side of the knife down her neck, not leaving no scratches he purred. "Hmm.. Why should I? Your very vulnerable right now...."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 am

James smirked evilly and shrugged. He roughly grinded their hios together and chuckled. "What's wrong? Would you rather me kill you? I could always take away something much less important.... Something called...." He leaned closer to her ear. "Your virginity...." He smirked evilly and licked his lips.

Tigress whimpered in fear and closed her eyes tightly. "Z-Zek.... I beg you.... Please stop....." She whimpered and clenched her hands tightly into fists.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 am

Red gasped in pleasure softly and bit her lip. "W-Why would that b-be so I-important...? I-I g-got s-several lives... L-like the o-others.." She groaned loudly and clenched her eyes tightly together, her fists doing the same. "F-Fuck.."she whispered to herself as she leaned her head down.

Zek shook his head and his hands slowly trailed down to her sides. He gripped onto them and slowly started to roughly grind their hips together. He smirked and huffed as he placed his knife silently down. "It's either your life, or your virginity..." He growled in pleasure.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 am

James smirked evilly and roughly continued to grind their hips together. "Because, once you spawn again you still won't have your virginity. It will be all mine...." He growled in her ear and smirked evilly.

Tigress blushed brightly and gasped in pleasure. "W-Why w-would y-you w-want m-my v-virginity?" She asked and gulped lightly. She bit her lower lip and let out a soft moan.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 am

Red gasped in pleasure and leaned her head back. "Ahh.. F-fuck you.." She whispered, clinging tightly onto his shirt as she pulled him closer. She huffed, as she had no choice.. She quickly slid her hands up his neck and pulled him closer, making them lips crush together.

Zek roughly continued to grind their hips. He chuckled evilly. "Because.. I want you to be mine.. I want to be the one who takes your virginity..." He whispered in her ear, licking his lips seductively.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:55 am

James roughly kissed her and ripped off her shirt and bra. He smirked evilly as he continued to roughly grind their hips together. His hands quickly rubbed her body roughly.

Tigress blushed brightly and moaned softly. "F-Fuck.... F-Fine....." She grumbled and looked away silently. She couldn't believe she was doing this.....
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:35 pm

(Instead of Mitch I'm gonna have Max >:3)

Red groaned into the kiss. She pulled away and let out a loud gasp of pleasure. She gripped tightly onto his shirt and clenched her eyes tightly closed.

Zek nodded and smirked before he slipped a hand under her shirt and ripped it off before swiftly taking off her bra. He continued to roughly grind their hips while he sucked and kissed her breats roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 pm

James chuckled evilly and leaned down before attacking her breasts with licks and kisses. "You like this?" He teased and smirked. He roughly messed with her other breast using his hands.

Tigress blushed brightly and gasped in pleasure. She put her hands in his hair and pulled him closer. "F-Fuck....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Red growled and shook her head. She growled and kicked him in the (yep), making him fall down she quickly put on her bra and shirt before grabbing his knife and her crowbar. She dashed downstairs and quickly into one of the closets, where she found Aleks.

Zek smirked and gently nibbled on the sensitive flesh while playing with the other. He chuckled evilly and locked his legs with hers tightly. He purred into her ear before roughly starting to suck onto her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Aleks instantly froze as he saw the knife. He gulped in fear as he watched her worriedly. "R-Red...." He whimpered in fear and backed up as much as he could away from her.

Tigress blushed brightly and gasped softly in pleasure. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. "Z-Zek...." She moaned and gently pulled him closer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Red shook her head. "A-Aleks...I'm not the killer! R-remember? T-the f-females c-cant be the k-killer... I s-stole this f-from J-James.." She gently took a step forward, looking at him worriedly.

Zek smirked and swiftly pulled off her pants and underwear before slipping her down to the ground. He bent down to be eye level with her core and roughly started to suck on it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Aleks gulped lightly and slowly nodded. He gently brought her to him and hugged him tightly. "Oh god.... I thought you were going to kill me for a minute...." He whispered and closed his eyes.

Tigress blushed brighter and cried out softly in pleasure. She gripped onto his shirt tightly and moaned. She kept her eyes closed as she wrapped her legs around his neck to bring him closer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Red shook her head. "I will never do that.." She sighed happily in relief. "J-James I-is the killer t-though... H-he tried t-to.." She shivered and shook her head as she pulled him closer.

Zek smirked and shoved his tongue into her core. He smirked as his hot breath hit the outside of her core while his tongue explored the inside. He tasted her walls and purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Aleks hugged her tightly and shook his head. "Shhhh.... It's ok.... He will try to kill us all....." He murmured, thinking that she meant he tried to kill her.

Tigress cried out in pleasure and bucked her hips sgainst him. She squirmed in pleasure and pulled him closer. "Z-Zek!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Red shook her head. "N-No.. He t-tried to f-f-fuck..." She shivered against him sadly as she nuzzled against him worriedly and scaredily. "H-he touched m-me..."

Ty perked up before walking upstairs. He busted open the door and went behind Zek. As Zek looked up Ty busted his head open with a crowbar. He huffed and glanced at Tigress with wide eyes before the level restarted, Tigress having all her clothes back on.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Aleks' eyes widened in shock and he held her closer. He growled in anger and huffed. "I will kill him...." He growled and looked at the door. "Red.... Give me the knife....."

Tigress sighed as the level restarted. She slid down the wall and shivered. She brought her knees to her chest and clung to them tightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Red nodded and quietly handed him the knife. She shivered against him before starting to cry softly. "D-Don't get h-hurt..." She whispered.

Ty quickly dashed over to her and picked her up before turning off the lights and slipping downstairs. He held her close as they hid behind several boxes. "It's okay.." He whispered and stroked her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next