Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder (Private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Murder (Private with Tigress) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder (Private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Aleks shook his head and held her close. "Don't cry.... Once this restarts you come right back here..... Ok?...." He whispered as he stroked her hair.

Tigress clung tightly onto him and started to cry. "T-Ty...." She whimpered as she curled up against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Red nodded but sadly looked up at him. "B-But what I-if your t-the k-killer..?" She asked shakily and held onto him tightly.

Ty quietly curled against her protectively. He shook his sad. "Shhh.. Shh.. It's okay.." He gently stroked her hair worriedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Aleks sighed softly. "Then I will come to you and let you use the knife to kill me..... I don't want to hurt you.... If I'm not it then I will also come to you and hold you close..... Ok?...."

Tigress whimpered softly as she buried her face in his chest and cried. "H-He said that it w-was m-my life o-or....." She shook her head and cried.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Red nodded and sniffed. She nuzzled against his chest. "G-goodluck..." She whispered and gently let him go. "I-I think I-I saw M-Max u-upstairs... I-I'll go to h-him i-if you d-die...." She sniffed sadly and nodded up at him.
(Is it okay if James get's Aleks from behind?)

Ty's eyes widened. He sighed sadly and held her close. "I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't c-come earlier..." He whispered sadly and continued to stroke her hair slowly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:50 pm

(Ya)
Aleks nodded and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back later.... I promise..." He walked out silently and clutched the knife in his hand. Once he was far away from the closet James jumped out and bashed his head open using his crowbar. Aleks' body dropped silently to the ground.

Tigress shook her head and held him close. "You came at just the right time.... He wasn't able to take what he wanted...." She whispered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Red's eyes widened as she heard a noise of a crowbar bashing into someone's head. She bursted into tears as the level didn't end. "A-Aleks..." She sniffed before growling as she got up and grabbed a gun that spawned into the closet. "Gun vs Knife..." She raced out've the closet and glanced angrily at James as she aimed the gun at him.

Ty nodded and sighed. "Your welcome.." He whispered before perking up as he heard stalking coming downstairs and the lights came back on. He held her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 pm

James glared at her, blood spotted his clothes and face. "Red..... Don't you dare....." He growled at her. Aleks' body was sprawled out on the floor behind him.

Tigress gulped in fear and curled up against him. She held clung tightly onto his shirt and closed her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Red glanced angrily at him, her eyes burnt with hatred. "Why the fuck wouldn't I do this? Your fucking disgusting! And you killed Aleks!!" She yelled, her tears burning down her cheeks.

"Come out come out wherever you are..." Jack laughed evilly, breaking boxes on the other side of the room with his knife. "I know someone's down here!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 pm

James growled as he moved closer to her. "Because.... I know you. You are to weak to pull that trigger." He growled.

Tigress jumped lightly as she heard him and held Ty closer. She opened her eyes and looked up at him nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Red growled. "How dare you call me weak!" She hissed at him as anger built into her and she angrily and swiftly pulled the trigger, the bullet dashing into the air and into his shoulder.

Ty growled. "Stay here.." He whispered. Jack glanced around before smirking as Ty got up and glared angrily at him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 pm

James grunted and dropped to his knees. "You are weak. Face it Red. You couldn't even protect him." He motioned to Aleks and smirked.

Tigress nodded and curled up on herself. She looked up at Ty in fear but did not move. 'Dont kill him.... Please....' She thought.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Red growled. "I don't care what you say! You can't hurt me now!" She growled in anger, tears still streaming down her face. Her eyes glared at him like fire and daggers.

Jack smirked. "Hey." He nodded, making Ty roll his eyes and walk cautiously toward him. "Hey.." He glanced at him before running at him and quickly brought his crowbar out before bashing his head in with it, making Jack gasp and fall to the ground.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 pm

James smirked evilly and rolled his eyes. "If you are do brave go ahead and prove it. Shoot me." He smirked, thinking she couldn't do it.

Tigress gulped as she heard a body fall to the floor. She curled up around herself and closed her eyes tightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Red glanced at him, her hands shaking as they held the gun. She huffed and tried to shoot, though realizing there was no bullets. She dropped the gun besides her and huffed.

Ty quickly heard crying and dashed over to her. "Hey... Hey.. It's okay.." He smiled at her before the level restarted once again.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:26 pm

James smirked and chuckled evilly. "I knew you couldn't do it...." He growled and started to get up.

Tigress had one moment to look at him before the level restarted. She looked around quickly, realizing the killer could be anyone. She then ran away from the others silently and hid in a closet.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Red growled angrily at him and stepped back. "I had no bullets left." She snarled angrily at him.

Jerome smirked as he realized he had a knife in his inventory. He quickly kept it safe in there before walking around like everyone else, going into seperate rooms.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 pm

James rolled his eyes and smirked evilly. "Then use your crowbar if-" suddenly, James fell down. A crowbar was sticking out of the back of his head. Mitch looked at Red worriedly before the level restarted.

Tigress curled up in the back of the closet and closed her eyes. She gulped in fear and clung to her knees.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Red's eyes widened and she glanced at Mitch. She quickly dashed downstairs, turning off the lights as she past them. She ran through a long, cold gray hallway. She huffed as she glanced around before looking behind her.

Jerome smirked as he got behind Bash and cut the back of his head open, making him collapse outside of the closet. He quietly opened the closet and smirked down at Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Mitch gulped as he saw he had the knife. He looked at Aleks and nodded. Aleks then ran quickly after Red, leaving Mitch with the others.

Tigress looked up at him, fear visible in her hazel eyes. She gulped nervously as she saw the knife. She looked behind him to she Bash's dead body. 'Oh god.....'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Red growled as she held her crowbar firmly and heard footsteps coming behind her. She glanced around again. "Get away from me!" She growled, not knowing who it was.

Ty huffed and smirked at the fear she had into her eyes. "Your this vulnerable right now.. Aren't you? I could kill you, but.." He glanced at Bash's body. "I think I already killed your best friend.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Aleks quickly stopped and raised up his hands. "Red, it's me. I'm not the killer. I promise..." He told her and gulped as he looked at her.

Tigress whimpered and tried to get further from him. Her stomach twisted uneasily causing her to feel like she was going to be sick. 'Why? Why did this happen?'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Red huffed and glanced at him before nodding and glancing down. "Okay... I trust you.. After our promise.." She glanced up at him. "W-who is t-then..?" She asked him worriedly.

Ty chuckled. Before swiftly moving towards her before someone growled and a gun fire went off, a bullet going through Ty's head before Ty fell to the ground. Ryan smiled down at Tigress and nodded before the level began again.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Aleks walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "It's Mitch.... He is going to see if the others can take him out if not then he is going down here to let me."

Tigress nodded at Ryan then gulped as the level restarted. The last killer had been Ty..... The one who had saved her before... She ran up into the attic silently. She jumped in a box and yelped as she felt something stab into her side. She picked up a gun and gulped.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Red gulped sadly and nodded. She sighed and glanced down. "This sucks.. I don't wanna play this game no more.." She sniffed. "I wanna go home.." She whispered, holding down tears. It was painful to see someone die every time in front of her...

Caleb silently snuck up into the attack and glanced around. He worriedly grabbed his crowbar and silently started to break open boxes, hoping to find a gun.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Aleks nodded understandingly. "I know..... Everytime I watch someone die or I have to kill someone I feel like I'm going to be sick...." He murmured sadly.

Hearing him, Tigress gulped. She stood up and pointed the gun at him. "D-Don't move....." She told him as she aimed the gun on his head. Her hands trembled as she held the gun.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next