Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Use Me... (private with Tigress) Empty You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:27 pm

I'm gonna be:
Ty,Bash,Zek,Jack,Ryan,Caleb.

You are:
James,Aleks,Sly,Kevin,Sky, and Kermit.

Red huffed and silently walked down the street. She didn't bother about her parents no more.. She huffed as she glanced back before continuing to walk. She fixed her backpack on her silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

You Use Me... (private with Tigress) Empty Re: You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:33 pm

James and Kermit laughed happily as they shoved at each other playfully. Aleks, Sly, Kevin, and Sky rolled their eyes and walked silently.

Tigress silently walked down the street. She sighed softly as she walked and glanced back. Fuck her parents....
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

You Use Me... (private with Tigress) Empty Re: You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Red silently gazed up ahead. All guys.. Oh shit, this wasn't good.. Maybe she could get passed them easily without them noticing? Red quickly picked up her pace, now speed walking as she silently slipped in front of them, hoping they wouldn't notice..

Bash giggled happily as Zek shoved him playfully. "Zek stop!!" He smiled, Zek smirking and shaking his head. "Heck no!" He chuckled. Ty,Jack,Ryan, and Caleb rolled their eyes as they walked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm

James looked over as he saw Red. "Hey wait!" He said happily and ran over to her. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "You ok? You look like you were kicked out of your house."

Tigress looked up and saw them. All guys. Shit.... Hopefully she could sneak past them or something and they wouldn't see her. She instantly started walking faster.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Red nodded silently. "Yeah... I'm fine.." She spoke, her eyes somewhat wide. "Why do you care?" This guy was at least nice... Maybe he could help her? Wait.. No! He was just a stranger.. Nothing more.

Zek accidentally tripped her as she went by. "Oh Jesus I'm sorry!" He helped her up and glanced at her worriedly. "You okay?!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:25 pm

James smiled gently at her. "Because, you seem to nice to be out in the streets...." He answered quietly. The others quietly watched them.

Tigress slowly nodded and looked away. "I'm fine..." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Red glanced down and blushed lightly. "Thanks.. But I'll just be going, sorry to uh.. Get in your guys' ways.." She whispered before beginning to walk off.

Zek nodded quietly. "Sorry again.. I'm just clumsy.." He glanced at her backpack quietly. "Hey, you okay? You seem like.. You got kicked out."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:11 pm

James gently grabbed her hand. "Nope. I say you are coming with us. Right guys?" They nodded and smiled at her.

She looked down quietly. "I'm fine..... Ill just be going now...." She murmured and started to walk away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Red huffed and sighed. She scrunched down scaredily before nodding slowly. "O-okay...I g-guess.." She whispered.
(You wanna skip to the part when after they get knocked out and their home?)
Zek quietly grabbed her hand. " why don't you come with us? We'll be no harm! I promise!" He smiled lightly, the others nodding.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

(Huh?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:29 pm

(After they convince them to go home with them, they knock them out and then I guess.. Tie them up 0.0)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:41 pm

(Lol ok you start)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Red silently woke up. She huffed as she tried to move. "Wait.. What the hell?!" Her arms where tied against the back posts of the bed. She gasped lightly in pleasure as apparently a toy was inside her, it being everytime she moved, it would slip deeper and deeper.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:01 pm

James and the others smirked as they heard her. They silently stood up and walked into the room she was tied up in. James smirked evilly at her. "You finally wake up......"

Tigress slowly woke up and groaned softly in pain from the bump on her head. She tried to move one of her arms, but it wouldn't budge. "The fuck!?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Red growled angrily at them. "You fucker! I knew this would happen! I knew I couldn't trust you!" She said angrily. She knew this would happen! She glared at them angrily. "Let me go!" She screamed.

Zek silently perked up before smirking at the others. He nodded and silently got up before walking into the room she was in. "Hello.." He purred. "See you awoke.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:14 pm

James nodded at Kevin and he pulled out a gag. He silently placed it on her so she couldn't talk. "Now now...." James purred and gently snaked his hand down to her core. He smirked evilly at her and pushed the toy in deeper.

Tigress glared at them angrily. "You fuckers!! I knew this would happen!!!" She growled angrily and thrashed against the ropes. "You fucking rapists!!!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Red growled before gently letting out a loud groan. She hissed angrily at him and thrashed against the ropes' hold. She screamed angrily, that was blocked out from the gag, before kicking James in the side of the head.

Zek smirked and rolled his eyes before nodding at Ty who quickly pressed down against her and quickly placed a gag around her. He nodded at Zek who leaned down and gently licked her clit.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:22 pm

James growled in pain and glared at her. He nodded at the others who instantly pulled out a bunch of ropes and silently tied down her legs tightly. James rubbed the side of his head and glared at her. "You shouldn't have done that...." He growled.

Tigress' eyes widened in shock before she started to thrash against them. She screamed through the gag and kicked Zek.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Red glared at him angrily. Her eyes where cold. She hated this.. She knew this wasn't right.. She growled something to herself. She glanced up at them and whimpered. "Pweasef.. Lef me g-gof.. Whaft did I-I'f do..?"

Zek growled and sat up. He scratched the side of his head before nodding at the others who tied up her legs. "You be a good girl and we'll let you go.." He growled angrily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

James chuckled evilly and traced her face gently. "You be a good girl and we can let you go...." He answered and smirked down at her evilly.

Tigress whimpered and glared at them. She then closed her eyes and turned her head away. As soon as they let her go she could report them all to the police.....
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Red growled angrily and thrashed her head away from his fingers. She huffed before breathing in deeply and silently turning her head back to him before spitting out the gag into his face angrily. "Fucker!" She snarled.

Zek huffed but smirked down at her. He quickly got down and grabbed a suitcase before opening it. He silently pulled out a small toy dildo with small plastic spikes on it's sides. He purred before silently entering the toy into her core.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm

James growled angrily and glared at her. He silently grabbed the gag before he tied the gag around her head so she couldn't remove it. He slapped her roughly and glared at her.

Tigress cried out softly in pain from the spikes and tried to get away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Red whimpered in pain and glanced over sadly at the others. She glared at him angrily. She quickly used or tried to use all of her strength from her chest and stomach and quickly leaned up, bucking him off angrily.

Ty glanced at her, couldn't help but being... Sad. He gently glanced at Zek before walking over to her. He whispered softly. "Shh.. It'll be okay.." He didn't have lust, or even hatred in his eyes like the others.. He had sadness and worry. He quickly ordered Zek to move off. He silently pulled the toy out of her slowly and sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Aleks watched her quietly and gently walked over to her. He smiled nervously at her and gently pulled the toy out of her. He glared at the others before he looked down at her. "I'm sorry...." He whispered gently.

Tigress sighed as the toy left her and she looked up at him, tears in her eyes. At least one of them wasn't lust crazy like the others clearly were....
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Red closed her eyes in relief. She whimpered before gazing down as she saw Aleks' eyes on her. Someone cared for her... Her cheek was red from the slap, badly... Her cold gaze landed on James angrily.

Ty's eyes widened at her tears. He glanced at the others sadly, holding back his tears for helping her out and getting her out've the hell hole..
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next