Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Use Me... (private with Tigress) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Aleks' eyes widened as he saw where she was slapped. He gently placed a hand on her cheek and stroked it.

Tigress looked up at him quietly before she looked over at Zek. She glared at him angrily and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

You Use Me... (private with Tigress) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Use Me... (private with Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Red hissed in pain and moved her head gently away as the stinging pain surged through her.

Zek rolled his eyes and huffed. "Hurry the heck up Ty!" He snarled. Ty growled at him silently. "You don't fucking tell me to hurry up.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Aleks' eyes widened even more and he gently kneeled by her. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered and gently took off her gag. "What's your name?" He asked gently.

Tigress looked over at Ty nervously before she closed her eyes. If he was going to do something he may as well go ahead...
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Red whimpered softly. "R-Red.." She whispered, glancing up at the others who where looking like they where about to smack the shit into Aleks. "Um.. " she scrunched down worriedly.

Ty growled and clenched his hands into fists before calming down slowly. He gently took off her gag. "Are you okay..? What's your name...?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Alexis looked up at the others and glared at them. "I'm Aleks..." He murmured and smiled gently at her. "It's ok.... Red...." He whispered and gently stroked her side.

Tigress whimpered softly and looked up at him. "T-Tigress..." She answered and whimpered as the others glared at them.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Red squirmed lightly at his stroke of her side. "O-okay... A- Aleks.." She whispered scaredly. She glanced down and shivered quietly.

Ty followed her gaze and glanced up angrily at the others. "Why don't you guys fuck off?" He snarled before glancing over back at her. "Ty..." He whispered. "You'll be okay.. I promise.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Aleks instantly stopped and sighed. "I'm sorry..." He looked up at the others and growled at them. "Why don't you go the fuck away?" He asked angrily.

Tigress slowly nodded and looked at him nervously. "O-Ok.... T-Ty...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Red quietly watched him silently. The others weren't gonna budge until they all get what they wanted.. And she sighed as she thought about it.

Ty growled at all of them. "We're not gonna let her go until we get what we fucking want!" Bash growled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:56 pm

James glared at him. "Ill fucking get what I want one way or another!" He growled at him angrily. Aleks stood up and glared at them. "No you fucking won't!!!" He growled.

Tigress whimpered in fear and looked at Ty nervously. He gulped in fear and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am

Red scrunched back scaredly and clenched her eyes closed. She whimpered and silently tried to thrash out've the hold, making the chains grip tighter onto here wrists and ankles.

Ty huffed angrily at Bash. "You won't fucking get to her unless you get past me!" He snarled. "What? You got a damn crush on this woman?!" Zek growled and stepped in.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:03 am

James growled and walked over to Aleks. He roughly pushed Aleks and growled. Aleks glared at him and roughly kneed him in the (yyyaaaaa).

Tigress whimpered and tried to get out of the ropes holding her. She looked around nervously for a way to escape.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:07 am

(Lol XD balls..)

Red's eyes widened silently. "S-shit..." She thought to herself. What was she gonna do? She couldn't do anything!

Ty hissed angrily at Zek before kicking Bash in dem balls. Bash growled in pain before falling down. Ty glanced angrily at Zek. "Try me."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:13 am

James grunted in pain and instantly fell down. Aleks glared at the others angrily. "Try me....." He growled.

Tigress watched in shock and her eyes widened. She whimpered softly in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:44 am

Red glared silently at Aleks in fear. She glanced away.. Not wanting to see this mess.

Zek growled at Ty before shoving him roughly against the wall, making Ty punch him roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:03 am

Aleks glared at the others and some quickly left the room. He stepped closer to the ones left and they just glared at him.

Tigress whimpered in fear and quickly looked away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 am

Red huffed and thrashed against the chains hold continuously. She whimpered loudly.

Ty quickly shoved the others out who where still in the room and silently gazed at Tigress. "A-Are you okay..?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Aleks shoved the rest out of the room silently and locked the door. He walked over to her and gently began to untie her. "Are you ok?"

Tigress slowly nodded and gulped lightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Red nodded slowly and gently moved her arms and legs. "Y-yeah... I'm f-fine..." She whispered before sighing in relief.

Ty nodded and gently untied her. He quickly gazed down at her silently. "I'm so sorry..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Aleks nodded and quietly walked over to a corner. He picked up her clothes and handed them to her.

Tigress nodded and lightly stretched out her limbs. "It's fine...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Red gently got up and nodded. "T-thank you.." She gently placed on her close before quickly hugging him.

Ty nodded slowly and gently handed her clothes to her. He sighed and glanced around silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Aleks nodded and gently hugged her back. "I know a way out of here.... I can take you to my cabin on the lake.... They dint know about it or where it is.... You can stay there...."

Tigress stood up and put on her clothes quietly. "Th-thank you..." She murmured and gently hugged him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Red nodded slowly. "P-Please do..." She gently sighed in relief before letting go of him. "If it's far away from here.. Please.."

Ty nodded slowly and hugged her back. "Your welcome.." He whispered. "Do you want to go somewhere else? I got a cabin far away from here.. Nobody will know."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Aleks nodded and smiled gently at her. He silently walked over to a place in the wall and gently tapped on it. It opened up to reveal a small, sparsely lit tunnel that led under the floor. "You want to go first?"

Tigress slowly nodded and looked up at him. "Y-Yes please...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:38 am

Red shook her head slowly. "It's okay.. I wanna watch you." She told him softly and gently gazed up at him.

Ty nodded silently. "Come on.. Then.." He gently opened a flap, which was an old piece of wood from the wall. He gently carried her and quietly slipped out before closing it behind them.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:40 am

Aleks nodded and got in the tunnel. "To close it, tap the wall again." He told her.

Tigress gulped lightly and gently clung to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next