Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 Empty Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:12 am

Red sighed and quietly opened the door slightly to Geoff's office and peeked in. "Geoff? You uh.. You want to see me..?" She asked lightly. Wait, did he want her to call her that.. Random sexual nickname? Cause he always made her...

Jack snickered as he sat in his office. He quietly pressed a button on the calling machine. "Tigress, yeah, can you come up?" He asked, trying to not to purr over the intercom.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Geoff looked over her and smirked. "Ah, come on in Red...." He told her, trying his best to not purr. He couldn't help but lick his lips lightly.

Tigress nodded and pressed a button to answer him. "Ill be right up." She told him before getting up and walking to his office.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Red smiled lightly. "So.. What did you need me for? Best timing, everyone's at lunch and I was about to go out." She said sarcastically and chuckled lightly.

Jack smiled at her. "Ahh hey!" He chuckled happily and twiddled with his thumbs silently. "Sit." His smile curled into a smirk.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Geoff chuckled softly and shrugged. He stood up and walked towards her. He gently patted a seat in front of his desk. "Sit." He told her.

Tigress raised an eyebrow at him and slowly nodded. She closed the door before walking deeper into his office. She silently sat down and gulped.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Red nodded and quietly walked over and sat down. Her legs silently started to shake. "A-Am I in t-trouble..? I didn't do anything I swear!"

Jack chuckled evilly at her reaction. "It's okay Tigress, it's not like I'm gonna rape you!" He snickered quietly at his little joke.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Geoff chuckled and shook his head. "You aren't in trouble." He answered and walked to the door. He silently locked it and smirked.

Tigress nodded and couldn't help but tap her foot nervously. "A-Am I in trouble?.... I-I never did a-anything! I sw-swear!" She said nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Red raised an eyebrow, clearly confused. "G-Geoff..? You sure I-I aren't in t-trouble..? I mean.. You look pretty s-serious..." She said shakily and quietly glanced him, watching his every move.

Jack laughed softly and shook his head. He quietly got up and shut the door before locking it. "Don't worry, you aren't in trouble." He couldn't help but smirk and slowly walked back to her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Geoff chuckled and shook his head. "You aren't in trouble." He answered and grinned at her. He walked back over to her and leaned down so he could whisper in her ear. "It's the exact opposite...."

Tigress slowly nodded and looked down nervously. "Th-Then why am I here?" She asked nervously. She gulped lightly in fear and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Red blushed brightly and shivered as his warm breath his against her neck. "O-okay..." She whispered and quietly crossed her legs tightly together and bit her lower lip.

Jack smirked and gently purred lustfully. "You'll see soon enough... " he purred into her ear and smirked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly and gently licked up her neck. "For this time being you are mine...." He growled in her ear.

Tigress blushed and slowly nodded. "O-Ok.." She murmured nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Red blushe brightly and nodded. She moaned slightly at his slithering tongue sliding up her neck. "Yes d-daddy..." She whispered and leaned her head down so he could lick her every inch of her neck.

Jack nodded and quietly leaned down before smirking as he slithered his tongue all around her neck. He purred and roughly rubbed her sides.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Geoff smirked evilly and nuzzled her neck. He chuckled evilly before he roughly started to lick her neck.

Tigress blushed brightly and couldn't help but let out a soft moan. "J-Jack..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Red gasped in pleasure. She clenched her eyes tightly shut and let out a groan. "O-oh da-daddy... F-fuck me g-good..."

Jack purred into her neck and squeezed lightly onto her sides and roughly continued to lick her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly and nodded. He quickly pulled her up from the chair and pushed her against the wall. He purred in her ear before slipping off her shirt.

Tigress blushed even more and moaned softly. "G-God.... J-Jack...." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Red quickly tore off his shirt before purring. She roughly tore off her bra and growled as she grabbed his hands and shoved them on her breasts.

Jack smirked. "Continue to say my name and I'll make you scream it..." He whispered in her ear as he grabbed her by the arms and pinned her against the wall.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly before he roughly started to play with her breasts and licked his lips.

Tigress blushed a deep crimson and looked at him quietly. "Is this why you wanted me in here?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Red moaned loudly and scratched at the wall. She blushed brightly, hoping everyone was at lunch.. "A-Ah... D-daddy I-I've been a b-bad b-bad girl..." She whispered and bit her lower lip.

Jack nodded and purred. "Yes of course..." He whispered and quietly slipped a hand into her pants and underwear before grazing his fingers over her clit.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly and nodded. "Yes.... You have...." He purred in her ear before he leaned down and attacked her breasts with kisses.

Tigress blushed even more and shivered lightly. "J-Jack are you sure?...." She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and tugged tightly onto his arms. She gripped ahold of them and groaned, leaning her head back to rest against the door.

Jack nodded silently. "I love you.. Tigress..." He purred before roughly starting to rub her clit fastly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly and roughly continued. His hands silently wandered down her body.

Tigress gasped in pleasure and closed her eyes quickly. "F-Fuck..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Red growled in pleasure. "F-Fuck.. I want m-more... " she growled in pleasure and glanced at him as she quickly slid off his pants and boxers before sliding down to him, sitting on her knees. She purred quietly. "Does daddy need to cum..?" She asked, full of lust .

Jack smirked and chuckled evilly. "Feel good..?" He purred at her neck and roughly rammed a finger into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Geoff chuckled evilly and nodded. "You know daddy does...." He growled and licked his lips.

Tigress cried out softly in pleasure and nodded quickly. "Y-Yes..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Red smirked and nodded. She grabbed his dick before shoving it into her mouth and started to bob her head quickly up and down onto it. She lolled her tongue around it, back and forth in a rough rythm.

Jack smirked and nodded before adding another finger, the another, and roughly started to pound them intone. "I know you want me.. You just wanna fuck me, all day don't you..?" He purred and roughly continued. "You dirty slut..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Geoff grunted happily in pleasure. He closed his eyes happily and gently stroked the back of her head. "Ya..."

Tigress moaned loudly and nodded quickly. She gently grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Red purred and roughly continued. She roughly began to deep throat him, gagging slightly as he slipped down her throat. She quietly ignored it and gently pulled away and licked around the sensitive skin. "Daddy likes when he fucks his little girl..?" She purred and glanced up at him.

Jack quickly slipped off her pants and underwear before grabbing her and slipped her onto the desk. He lifted up her legs as far as possible before roughly starting to suck on her clit.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next