Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm

Red smiled and nodded. "I will.. No matter what." She smiled before quietly pecking his cheek. "I'll see you later.." She quietly walked out've his office, making Barbra snicker. "Seems like you had fun." Red blushed brightly and rolled her eyes.

Jack smirked and nodded and gently leaned down, pecking her forehead before handing her her clothes. He smiled before placing on his.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Private with Beautiful Tigresso :3

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Geoff grinned before sitting down quietly. He sighed as he leaned back in his chair boredly.

Tigress smiled at him before she slipped on her clothes. She gently hugged him and grinned.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Caleb quietly walked into his room. "The fuck did you do to Red?!" He asked and quietly glanced around, seeing if anything was different.

Jack smiled and gently hugged her back before starting to hAppily rub her stomach. "Little guy.." He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Geoff raised an eyebrow at him and grinned. "Nothing. Why?" He asked happily.

Tigress smiled happily and nodded. She gently nuzzled him and sighed happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Caleb raised an eyebrow. "You sure..? The whole office could hear that.. Scream." He murmured and glanced at him suspiciously.

Jack smiled up at him before ruffling her hair and pecking her forehead. "Good girl.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Geoff chuckled and nodded. "I just scared her. It's no biggy."

Tigress blushed and smiled gently at him. "I should probably get back to work...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Why was she in here a while..?" He smirked.

Jack nodded and quietly hugged her close to his chest. "Be good, don't listen to anyone." He whispered and pecked her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Geoff rolled his eyes. "Why are you asking so many questions?" He asked and glared at him.

Tigress nodded and gently hugged him. "Ok.... Ill see you later...." She murmured before quietly walking out of his office.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Caleb smirked. "You fucked her, didn't you?" He asked with a devilish look on his face. "You did.. And you got her pregnant!"

Jack sighed quietly and sat on his chair and spun around boredly. "Well.. That was fun." He chuckled to himself.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Geoff huffed angrily and rolled his eyes. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. It's none of your fucking problem...." He growled angrily.

Tigress walked silently into her office, avoiding the looks from the other workers. Ty walked silently into Jack's office. "Hey, is Tigress in ok?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Caleb growled at him. "So you did... I KNEW everyone in the office was right." He walked out and slammed the door.

Jack shook his head. "No, why you ask?" He asked quietly and glanced up at him before scooting over to his desk.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Geoff growled angrily and rolled his eyes. "Fuck them...." He growled.

Ty raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, everyone in this building heard her scream."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Red silently sat in her office. She sighed and grabbed a drink from her mini fridge.

Jack nodded. "Yeah, well.. She accidentally hurt herself when she came in, I had to help her.. So... Yeah."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Geoff silently got up and walked into her office. "Hey..." He murmured.

Ty slowly nodded. "Alright.... I guess....." He murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 am

Red glanced up at him and smiled lightly. "Hey..."

Jack nodded before sighing. He gently ran a hand through his hair quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 am

Geoff walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "How are you two doing?...." He asked quietly.

Ty nodded before quietly leaving his office. Tigress huffed as she sat at her desk, one hand rested on her stomach.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 am

Red smiled and nodded. "Good.." She sighed happily and gently rested her head on his chest.

Jack silently got up and walked towards Tigress room. He silently opened the door and smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 am

Geoff nodded and gently stroked her stomach. "I'm glad you guys are ok......" He whispered and gently nuzzled her.

Tigress glanced up at him and smiled. "Hey," she said happily before she quietly continued to work, one hand still on her stomach.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Bump
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Red nodded and smiled. She sighed happily and gently rested her head on his chest as it leaned back. "Yeah.. We're doing great.."

Geoff smiled and nodded. "Hey." He quietly pecked her cheek and patted her belly gently. "You two doing good?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Geoff grinned and nodded happily. "Alright...." He gently stroked her stomach and sighed.

Tigress grinned and gently kissed his cheek. "We are doing great...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Red smiled lightly and nodded. She gently closed her eyes and sighed happily.

Jack smiled and nodded. He gently pecked her belly and chuckled lightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Geoff sighed happily and held her close. "You are so cuddly....." He whispered.

Tigress looked up at him and smiled happily. "I love you..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Red nodded and smiled. "Thanks.." She pointed to a chair in the corner of the room. "Pull up a chair, so you don't have to stand.." She yawned softly.

Jack smiled and nuzzled her gently from behind. "I love you too..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Geoff chuckled and nodded. He gently let go of her before grabbing a chair and placing it by hers. He grinned at her happily.

Tigress grinned and smiled at him. She gently reached to him and stroked his beard. "Dat majestic ginger beard...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next