Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Silvery

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Private with Silvery Empty Private with Silvery

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:34 pm

I chose Ticci Toby Very Happy

Jeff glanced around quietly in the shadows of the forest, new bloodstains covered his jacket and knife. He sharply slipped down into a crouch, seeing someone at the other side of the woods. "Fucking fangirls..." He mumbled.

Red gripped ahold of her bloodied katana as she quietly fixed her gray, bloodstained hoodie. She huffed before turning around as she heard rustling.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Private with Silvery Empty Re: Private with Silvery

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Aw fuck XD I'll try owo))

Crystal quietly glanced around at her surroundings, her black jacket stained with blood. She grabbed firmly ahold of her two knives before heading out, blowing a strand of hair out of her eye.

Toby glanced around quietly his bloodstained hatchet on his shoulder. He twitched some before rearranging his goggles and setting out into the forest.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Jeff smirked as he silently crept closer and closer. Before, in a flash, came up behind this unknown person. He quickly grabbed her by the hoodie collar and pulled her against a tree, having a firm grip onto her as the tip of his knife was held close to her throat. He growled angrily as he glanced at her coldly.

Red growled as she saw what she thought to be, another human. "Hmph," she smirked and slowly crept closer. "Another victim, piece of fucking cake..." She quietly crept closer and closer behind Toby.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Crystal growled, quickly reaching her bloody knife and holding to his throat as well, the tip of the razor sharp knife gently pressured on his skin, causing a trickle of blood to come down his neck.

Ticci Toby quickly turned around, twitching a bit more as he saw Red. "A-Aha." He stuttered, dashing up to her, swinging his hatchet.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Jeff eyes slightly widened and growled before smirking at the feeling of his warm blood on his neck. "I could fucking just kill you right now..." He snarled.

Red's eyes widened before slipping under him and dodging him. She glanced at him, eyes still wide as she tried to keep herself still. "F-fucking shit..." She whispered and glared at his eyes through his orange goggles.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

"Go on ahead.~" She snickered, giving him a playful glare, she wasn't turned a killer yesterday, of course she knew these tricks..

"Heh." He grunted, dashing up to her and swinging his hatchet once again, missing by an inch. "P-Playing hard to g-get?" He smirked, his sweater(orscarfwhatever*-*) hiding his expression.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Jeff growled slightly before swiftly slicing open her left cheek. He snarled before roughly pressing his thumbs against her windpipe.

Red growled and shook her head, tripping at the sight of him jumping and then being right behind her. "Fuck!" She
Growled in anger and huffed before trying to get up from the ground, growling in pain as a few splinters covered her arms. She blushed in embarrassment and buried her face into her crossed arms.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Crystal winced slightly, pressing her knife more against his throat, more blood dribbling out.

Toby smirked, walking around directly in front of her, fiddling with his hatchet in his hand. "P-Poor thing.." He snickered.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Jeff growled and quickly sliced her throat open slightly, but not all the way to kill her. "F-fuck... You..." He snarled angrily, his black hair dripping over his face.

Red clenched her eyes tightly shut. "F-fuck you.." She mumbled. "G-go and k-kill me a-already...." She panted softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 am

"You to." She smirked, gagging lightly as she clutched her throat, blood pouring on her hands as she glared at him.

Toby widened his eyes in surprise before bringing the sharp tip of his hatchet up to her throat, grazing it lightly and letting out a small dribble of blood to trickle down her neck.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:26 am

Jeff snarled under his breath. "You fucker! Do you even know who the fuck I am?!" He growled, slicing her throat a few more good times.

Red grumbled softly and clawed at the dark green grass. She tried to get up but whimpered and cursed loudly under her breath before falling back down as the splinters made her arms begin to pour out blood drops slowly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:14 pm

"O-Of course I do, J-Jeffrey." She snickered, clutching her throat to keep the blood back inside.

Toby grumbled softly and twitched before prodding her with his hatchet. "G-Get up." He twitched again.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Jeff's eyes slightly widened before growling into her face. "How the fuck do you know me?!" He snarled, slicing her across her chest.

Red growled and slowly got up, growling weakly as her eyes gazed up at him. "Who the hell are you..?" She muttered under her breath.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:19 pm

"The internet, you dildo." She snarled, using her foot to kick him away, her knife out in front of her.

"The name's T-Ticci Toby." The teen twitched but soon added. "But I'm called T-Toby." He said flatly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Jeff grunted softly and glared at her, rage burning his eyes. He rolled his black pupils and snarled. "Great, another fucking fangirl.." He growled.

Red slowly got up the rest of the way. She glanced at him silently before huffing softly in pain as she pulled out a few splinters from her arms. "A-Are you o-okay..? Y-your... Twitching..." She silently grabbed her katana and placed it by her side.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:34 pm

"Do I look like a fangirl." She huffed, relaxing her grip on her bloody knife. "I don't think so." She snorted softly, rolling her deep blue eyes.

"I-I have ticcs." He huffed softly, placing his hatchet over his shoulder. "Everbody makes f-fun of me and called m-me Ticci Toby." He grumbled.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Jeff grumbled and huffed. "I didn't fucking answer.." He mumbled, keeping his grip tightly onto his knife. "Now, I'm fucking leaving. Stop fucking trying to take my victims, and I'll leave you alone." He huffed angrily before swiftly dashing off into the woods.

Red's eyes slowly widened and softened. "Wow.. I-I'm sorry.. That's just.. Fucked up.." She spoke softly. "Listen, I-I'll just be leaving, I'm s-sorry for what I d-did, I thought y-you where just another..." She glanced down. "H-human.." Her voice softly cracked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:21 pm

"Whatever.~" She snickered, twirling her knife in her hand before catching glimpse of a shadow at the corner of her eye, making whip around to see a frightened figure being. "Heh.~" She chuckled dashing up to it.

"I am human.." He twitched once more, putting his hands on his face. "I-I'm fucking human." He growled softly, tightening his grip on his blood spattered hatchet.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Jeff silently watched her in the bushes. "Hmph, too much of an easy kill.." He grumbled lightly under his breath. "Don't understand why I'm on the fucking internet..." He mumbled.

Red glared sharply at him. "I'm fucking sorry..." She mumbled, her eyes locked onto him steadily. She gripped tightly onto her katana and gently growled in warning. "I know you are, but I thought you where.. Someone else." She growled. "The people I hate.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 pm

The figure was supposedly a man, who on instinct threw a large heavy blow to her face, making blood splatter out of her nose. Broken. She thought in agony, growling deeply as she got up, dashing at him again and stabbing her knife through his throat, hearing him choke on his own blood before she pulled the razor sharp weapon out with a smirk, letting him limply drop on the forest ground with a sickening dead thump.

"And who m-might these people b-be?" He grumbled, leaning against a tree, his head cocked to the side in a questioning look, and his hand still resting on the blood stained and rusty hatchet. Toby raised an eyebrow, glancing down at the girl. "And also, what's y-your name?" He added to his question slowly, twitching once more.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Jeff's eyes slightly widened. "Fucking shit!" He perked up swiftly as a crack was heard, possibly Crystal's nose being broken. He silently watched her, still unamused but a bit jumpy at the nose of the crack that was just heard. "What the fuck was that..?!" He asked in a grumble of annoyance as he gripped tighter onto his knife.

Red glanced down, placing a hand in her pocket as the other held onto her katana. "Red... And those people are the fuckers who abandoned me.." She glanced up, her eyes clouded softly. "My parents.. They didn't want me, they called me an accident and they where too busy to give a shit about me anyways.." She sighed softly and shook her head. "I-It doesn't matter, why do you care..?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

"B-Because, I had somewhat of the s-same story as you." Toby's gaze hardened as he looked at through his googles, pulling them up to see her clearly, revealing a pair of hazel colored eyes. "Dear dad, getting drunk and happily c-coming home to b-beat the living daylights o-out of us." He said, surprisingly softly. "Killed him." He smirked, returning his gaze to her's.

Crystal grasped her nose, turning around but not seeing the figure of Jeff hiding in the thicket of the lush green bushes. "Fuck.." She hissed in pain, hearing a sickening crack as she placed her nose back in the right position, making more blood dribble out and trickle down her pale skin.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Red couldn't help but smirk lightly. She bowed her head slowly. "Wow.. Just.. Wow though." She spoke softly. "I can't believe that.. Drunk ass." She snickered lightly. "At least you killed him, but mine are still out there, not giving a shit if I'm dead, or not." She grumbled and glanced back behind her.

Jeff growled and perked up, seeing Crystal place back her nose. "So that's it.." He growled and slowly began creeping up behind her, his knife held to his side. "Need help?" He smirked as he jumped out in front of her before glancing down at the dead body.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:14 pm

"You wanna g-go give them a taste o-of sunshine?" He snickered, raising his hatchet, imdicating her by what he mean't by the word "sunshine." "I wouldn't m-mind it one b-bit." He smiled twistedly, gazing calmly into her eyes, his own gaze gleaming at the thought of killing something.

"With what?" She whipped around, looking at him sharply in the eyes, the dead body splattered in blood with cuts around him along with the deep hole in his neck that had been ripped apart by the plung of her silver blooded knife. "This piece of snug?" She kicked the limp body carelessy hard in the ribs.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 pm

shit* XD not snug -damn corrector thingy-
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin