Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Silvery

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Private with Silvery - Page 3 Empty Re: Private with Silvery

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Crystal grumbled, getting up and grabbing her knife before making her way out into the lightened forest, the summer breeze wiping her hair around.

Toby smirked, shrugging softly as well. "It happens." He chuckled softly, seeing the sun rise. "Damn, i-its already morning?" He twitched, widening his eyes in surprise.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Jeff's black hair spun into his face from the air. He grumbled and glared around. "Fuckers.." He mumbled and placed his hands and knife into his pockets.

Red gently glanced up, seeing the morning sun peek through the treetops of the forest. "Wow.. Holy shit, I guess so." She smiled and glanced back down at him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:26 pm

"Great.." Crystal growled happily, catching a glimpse of a ofemale teenager, she quickly dashed towards her, running her blade through her neck, making a 'slick' sound, but before she cut off the female's head, she let out a very loud and surprised scream that echoed throughout the forest.

"Y-Yeah." Toby blushed slightly, reaching upward to peck Red's cheek before getting up from under her. "I probably need to go.." He mumb,ed softly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Red silently got up and nodded slowly, blushing somewhat brightly. "Same here..." She sighed and gazed around before nodding at him.

Jeff's ears perked up before smirking at the blood-gurgling scream. He quickly dashed to where it was and hid in the bushes once again. He glared at Crystal and growled. "Her again.." He said coldly to himself.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:35 pm

Crystal smiled, looking down at the body but prodding it with her foot before glancing up at the sky, her eyes darkened as she continued to walk, her smile still twisted as she stumbled upon another person, but a couple this time. She slowly stalked forward before pouncing her knife through the male's throat and quickly cracking the woman's neck, letting the limply fall on the forest floor, blood pooling around their bodies as she ripped her knife out, a devious grin plastered on her face.

"Where do you s-stay?" He murmured, slipping back on the mask that covers his mouth as well as putting his orang googles back on. He calmly stared into her eyes, smiling.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:53 pm

repleh XD))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Jeff huffed angrily. "SHOW OFF!" He snarled and pounced at her, knocking her to the ground he snarled as the pounce knocked her knife out've her hand and it slid into the bushes close by. He growled and placed the side of his knife to her wind-pipe.

Red smiled lightly and nodded. "We're here already." She spoke silently and spun around, the forest following (no literally 0.0). She nodded slowly and pointed up to a tall tree, it having a damn good sized treehouse in it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 pm

"I'm not a fucking show off." Her voice slightly cracked, glaring at him. "It's what my damn job is to do." She said calmly, squaring up her feet and kicking him in the stomach. ((I'm thinking they argue and shit and then they learn to get along))

"Wow." Toby nodded, impressed by the size of the treehouse. "Built it all b-by yourself?" He twitched, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Jeff grunted lightly in pain. "Fucker..!" He snarled and kept his balance before running at her and slicing the side of her neck. He growled and kept steady before dashing quickly into the bushes. "Come on you fucker, you wanna dance, let's dance!" His insane laugh came throughout the forest.

Red nodded. "Yeah, the only thing I got left." She huffed quietly and silently kicked the tree bark before glancing over at him and smiled. "Well.. Maybe not the only thing."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:35 pm

(Repleh senpai)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:52 pm

((Oops owo))

"Alright." She laughed, growling slightly as she chased after him, her knife out in front of her.

"Heh.." Toby smiled, blushing as he scratched the back of his head, twitching slightly.

((Join wolves of the north XD))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:04 pm

jeff smirked and jetted up into a tree and climbed to the top, where the darkest leaves of the tree were. He smirked as he watched her dash by. 'Pathetic..' He thought.

Red blushed softly and gently glanced down, shuffling her feet softly. "Y-yeah.. U-um.. Anyways.." She glanced up at him and smiled softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Crystal perked up, looking at him up in the tree. "Do you think I'm not trained?" She giggled, easily climbing up to him.

"I guess I s-should go back t-to.killing." The boy stuttered, twitching more.

((WRITERS BLOCK X.X))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Jeff growled and quickly jumped down, landing on his feet he smirked up at her. "Astalavista! He smirked before dashing off.

Red nodded and smiled. "See you." She waved silently before turning her back to him and began climbing upwards to her 'house.'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm

"Get back here!" She laughed, jumping from treebranch to treebranch until she caught up to him, jumping down ontop of him and pinning him down under her. "Why hello there.~" She chuckled, bending her head down to look at him.

"B-Bye!" He blushed, heading back to his house, dashing through the forest.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Jeff blushed brightly and glared up at her, clearly not happy. "Hello, cocksucker.." He smirked and shoved his hand into her face, pushing her face away. He smirked as his hand tightly gripped to his knife before he rolled over and slashed her off, using his knife to do so, before he quickly dashed away once again.

Red silently huffed as she climbed to the top and slipped into her house. She quietly walked to the small bed that was in the middle of the treehouse. She quietly sat down on it before glancing around, smiling.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

? .3.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Crystal growled playfully. "You fucker!" She smiled, chasing after him and slashing his jacket with her knife in effort to grab him.

Toby smiled, seeing a couple. "H-Heh." He smirked, charging up to the male and slicing him with the hatchet and then chopping the woman's head off as she made a piercing scream.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Jeff grunted in anger before tripping and falling to the ground. "Fuck!" He mumbled before gripping her ankle. "Your not going anywhere, missy." He grumbled and smirked.

Red perked up before smirking as she heard the scream fill the forest. She quickly slipped her katana out've it's socket from her back before climbing down quickly from the house and began following Toby's footsteps, that where apparently left in the mud. She couldn't help but follow that scream! Wait! Or was it him she wanted to follow? Sooner or later, she walked out've the bushes. "You need to shut these people up, I can hear them all the way back there." She smirked. "Or my mind is just fucking with me and telling me to follow you."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:13 pm

"You c-can if you w-want." He snickered, looking at her. "Y-You seem pretty g-good at killing." He smiled, dashing back through the forest.

"Hey!" She growled playfully, trying to pull her ankle away from him. 'What the fuck.' She thought to herself with a very small smirk.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Red smirked and playfully followed him. She giggled as she dashed after him before tackling him to the ground. She giggled happily. "I am victorious!"

Jeff held tighter onto her ankle. "What'd I say?" He glared up at her and devilously smirk came upon his face.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm

"Hey!" He smirked, rolling over until he was on top of her, he then leaned down and kissed her, blushing deeply.

Crystal struggled one more time before surprisingly squeaky as she fell to the ground with a grunt.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Red blushed a crimson red. Her eyes widened before they fluttered closed and she gently leaned up and kissed him back. 0////0

Jeff smirked and snickered before he rolled over her playfully. He glared down at her and gripped her wrists to the ground tightly. "Hello..~" he purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Crystal smirked and glared playfully back up at him. "Hello.~" She snickered sweetly. ((O////O))

Toby smiled through the kiss, his hand resting on the back of her head and he leaned her up closer, deepening the passionate kiss.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Jeff snickered and playfully bucked their foreheads together. "Now I see why you stalk me.~" he smirked down at her.

Red sighed happily into the kiss and couldn't help but pull him closer gently as she wrapped her arms around him, continuing the deep kiss.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next