Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private with Silvery

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Private with Silvery - Page 2 Empty Re: Private with Silvery

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Red snickered softly and shrugged. "I wish I could, but they moved a shit load back, maybe a few years?" She huffed. "I would love to, though." She glanced at his hatchet and smirked before playfully pulling out her katana. "I'll slice ya." She chuckled.

Jeff glanced up at her. "It's fucking dead, you don't have to touch it no more ya know." He snarled. "Oh, and don't fucking look at me like that no more." He sharply glared into her eyes, his knife held behind his back quietly, his fingers fiddling with the hilt.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:38 pm

"So will I.~" He snickered, twidling with his hatchet in one hand, gazing at her. "I better be off." He huffed softly and began to slowly get up and turn around, calmly makind his way through the dark dimmed forest, his orange googles covering his hazel brown eyes once more.

"I can touch it if I want to." She grunted, heaving the body over her shoulder, trudging along slowly as she planned to frame it somewhere in particular, huffing with each effort as she walked along the forest, the cold breeze whipping her black blue highlighted hair around.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Red smirked and slowly watched him leave before dashing off into the forest. She swiftly swished into the bushes in front of Toby down the trail in the forest. She glared sharply at a couple not far away. She quickly jumped up and,before she reached the ground, sliced off the male's head, making the girl scream.

Jeff sharply watched her leave. He grunted softly before slowly following her behind. "Where the hell are you gonna take it?" He mumbled. "I usually just leave it there to rot, your too nice, aren't you?" He asked sarcastically.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Toby perked up, hearing the soothing sounds of an ear piercing female scream, making him dash over to see a beautiful creation. A man's head lay on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding it from the body. Before he could stop himself, he did one swift motion with his hatchet, ripping the female's stomach open and letting her organs fall out. (Huehuehue.~)

"Nah." She snorted, stopping to look at him. "I eat my victims." She giggled, a smirk on her pale face. "Unlike you, there's no goid food around this God forsaken placs." Crystal grumbled, stumbling upon an old shack.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Red perked up, eyes widening as she watched the female's organs out. She glared up at Toby and couldn't help but smirk. "Sweet move." She spoke and placed the katana quietly back into it's sleeve that was laying on her back.

Jeff grumbled softly and glared up at the old shack. "At least I have a fucking place with food and shit, not like this piece of shit that looks like it's gonna fall apart any minute." He mumbled and kicked a piece of wood that fell off the shack.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 am

"Look. Why the fuck are you following me?" She growled, carelessly dropping the body. "I don't see how I am so interesting enough to be followed." She huffed darkly, looking him dead in the eye.

"T-Thanks." He grumbled softly, letting his hand run swiftly through his somewhat messy dark brown hair, his body twitching.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:23 am

Jeff sharply glared at her, straight in the eye. "Because your like me, your like another fucking Jane, I wanna know why the FUCK I'm on the Internet!" He growled into her face.

Red nodded slowly. "I-I.. Um, didn't think you would be there." She snickered softly. "I thought you where way behind me." She spoke, somewhat nervously. (God damn it Silver Stahp making me like dis C:)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:31 am

((Like what.~ Huehuehue c:))

Crystal shrugged, meeting his gaze without a flinch. "Because, apparently people know about your story and fucking post it on the internet, making fanart and fanfictions, and plus, I'm no where near like Jane." She said softly, feeling her voice crack some.

"I was, but, I-I decided to loop around." He smirked, standing by her side. "Great m-moves, by the way." He murmured, pointing with his hatchet towards the motionless body and head of the bulky like male, soon observing his own work.

~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 am

Jeff grumbled and nodded slowly, swishing away before beginning to walk back into the forest. "Fucking stalkers..." He growled under his breath before breaking into a run.

Red smirked and slowly bowed her head. "Thanks, taught myself self-defense and other shit." She snickered and glared down at the head before slowly kicking it to him, making it hit his foot. She couldn't help the little girl she was back then giggle inside her, though coming out as a giggle as well.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:48 am

Shit. I got to go to sleep.

Jeff: Mhm.~

Me: Iswearifyoudon'tshutthefuckup

Jeff: OwO
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

GOODNIGHT!
I gotta sleep too.. .-.
My clock is Ticking...

Toby: ^.^ no shit!
Me: ....
EJ: I shall steal your kidneys while your sleeping!
Me: NOOO
EJ: Jk, I'll steal your heart Very Happy
Masky: NO BITCH SHE'S MINE!! *shoves EJ*
Toby: OH GURLLLL U DIDN'T JUST DO THAT SHIT!! *brings out hatchet*

Me:
*slowly hides secretly behind some of my Yters*
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:58 am

-Slowly drags Jeff and Hoody.-

Both: Where the fuck are you taking us?

Me: Somewhere beautiful. -Giggles like a Japanese school girl-
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:16 am

(IM UP MODAHFUCKAH NOW REPLY!)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:26 am

OKIE O.O))

Crystal muttered something under her breath before tossing the body mercilessly to the side, she wasn't going to eat him or other victims, she was being sarcastic. "Now for food.." She thought, glancing around the area.

"Nice." Toby nodded approvingly, his hatchet now resting on his shoulder. "S-Same for me." He smiled down at her, probably not being able to see his expression due to the cloth over his mouth.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:43 am

(xD)

Jeff silently walked back to his house, slowing down as he reached the trail. As he got to this place he called a 'house,' he slowly slipped into the old doorway and glanced around. He huffed before shaking his head as he flopped onto the couch, glancing up at the ceiling. "Fuck.. I should've never killed you.." He spoke, his voice cracking softly as he remembered his family..

Red nodded slowly and smiled. "That's nice, better then getting teached by a shitty class!" She snickered before kicking the head around before kicking it back to Toby, making her playfully stick her tongue out. (I WOULDN'T WANNA STICK MY FUCKING TONGUE OUT. THESE PEOPLE COULD CUT IT THE FUCK OFF XD)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:49 am

Crystal sighed, remembering her sister. "How could I.." She whispered gently, her own voice cracking as hot tears trickled down her cheeks. "It's over now, I have to keep moving." She sniffled, wiping the tears away before moving through the woods.

Toby chuckled softly, kicking the head back to her. "W-What the fuck are y-you doing?" He snickered, pulling up his googles once again.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:01 am

(OH MY FUCKING GOD U KILLED DARKY 030)
Jeff gently closed his eyes, hearing soft, familiar voices in his head.. 'It's okay Jeffery..' His mom spoke. 'You always gotta live by your mistakes, Jeffery..' His dad said. Jeff quickly flashed open his eyes, hearing a familiar scream from his brother. "Lui!" He quickly got up and ran to his brother's room, flinging open the door to see an old, but small bed. "Shit.." He glanced down.

Red smirked and kicked the head back to him. "Making a weird ass face." She snickered happily before running at him and playfully nudging him down before stumbling back and onto the ground with him. "Fucking Karma!" She laughed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 am

"W-Woah!" He stuttered surprised as she landed on him, making his eyes widen in surprise. "Why hello there.~" He snickered, nudging her playfully.

Crystal grumbled, her knife in one hand as she dragged her feet to an old house, or perhaps, her house. "I guess it's time to hit the sack." She muttered, entering the house and going up the stairs to her bedroom.

((I know ;-; but not for real XD)
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 am

(Oh thank god 0.0)

Red snickered and facepalmed, blushing in embarrassment. "How you doin?~." She smirked and playfully poked his cheek.

Jeff grumbled and sighed sadly before closing the door and quietly walking to the bathroom. (I'm doing this shit for u :3, happy late birthday!) He quietly huffed And turned on the rusty, but still good working shower. He mumbled and silently slipped off his hoodie and shirt.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:28 am

((ADSJGHFKL O/////O Thank you XD))

"C-Cute blush you got t-there." He twitched slightly, poking her cheek. "And I-I'm fine." He smirked, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

Crystal sighed, glancing at Alyssa's bed. It was still splattered in blood but also dust. "S-Stop..." She thought as tears welled up in her eyes. She sighed and passed into her room, settling herself on the bed.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:35 am

( yep ;D)

Red's face burnt softly as his soft thumb rubbed against her cheek. "T-thank you.." She stuttered and blushed brighter. (FUCK FUCK FUCK!! .///.)

Jeff quickly slipped off his black jeans and tattered boxers, REVEALING THAT LONG ASS LOLLIPOP FOR SILVER. He grumbled and silently stretched before slipping into the shower, hot water spraying on dat body .3.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:38 am

((OHLAWRD -Has a nosebleed- My nose is literalley bleeding O///O))

Toby smirked, and smiled, pulling of the cloth so that she could see his expression, and hear his voice more clearly. "No problem.~" He smiled, surprisingly not twitching as he spoke.

Crystal murmured something before silently slipping under the covers and turning on the fan beside her bed, her eyes slowly drooping close
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Red's eyes slightly widened and she smiled at his expression. "W-wow..." She couldn't help but stutter and gaze into his goggles. "Y-you didn't s-stutter..!" She said happily and softly.

(xD lol)
Jeff silently began to dish his head into the water. He began to wash his hair quietly, and to get off all the blood stains that soaked through his shirt and hoodie.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:13 pm

((His googles and mask over his mouth is off by the way))

"Yeah, s-sometimes I can s-stutter, other times n-not." He twitched softly, running his hand through her hair.

((-Blushes Deeply- GoddamnitJeff))

Crystal soon woke up the next morning, climbing out of her bed and throwing on her hoodie and jeans, gazing around at the familiar walls of her room.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:43 pm

(Oh .-. WELL YA DIDN'T SAY GOGGLES XD)

Red gently brushed a hand through his hair and nodded. "That was still.. Surprising." She couldn't help but smile, her gaze hardening into his.

Jeff was asleep after his shower last night. He mumbled as he woke up and stretched, having the same clothes on. He mumbled quietly and gently grabbed his knife off of the table before walking out.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next