Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dat Creepy House (Silvery)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dat Creepy House  (Silvery) Empty Dat Creepy House (Silvery)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 pm

I'll rp: Jeff,Hoodie,LJ,Sally,Tails Doll, and myself.

You can rp; EJ,Masky,Ticci Toby,Slendy,Smile, and yourself.

Red silently walked around the house, her knife by her side. Creepypastas.. Creepypastas.. Crystal, and Red. She snickered at the thought before huffing. She gently placed her knife in her pocket and sat down on the couch.

Jeff smirked as he sat on the side of his bed, gently messing with his knife while the other head hand was brushing against Smile's fur.

LJ and Sally snickered and giggled. They both silently and happily shared candy while in the kitchen.

(I'll play tails doll in a minute X3 I got an idea for him)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Dat Creepy House  (Silvery) Empty Re: Dat Creepy House (Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:59 pm

((What's the idea for Tails Doll? x3))

Crystal sat quietly in an armchair, a remote in her hand as she flipped through the channels, grunting as she found nothing to watch. "We have thousands of channels, yet nothing on any of them!" She sighed.

Masky looked at the T.V, a plate of cheesecake in his hand((Huehuehue)). He silently ate it, shrugging. "We could look at the news, maybe they're reporting one of our murders." He suggested.

Ticci Toby walked inside the house, a hatchet laying on his shoulder. The teen was coated in the dark crimson red fluid, meaning he had just returned from a hunt. Toby laid his hatchet on the table and then flopped down on the couch next to Red.

Smile wagged his tail, eagerly rubbing his head up to Jeff's hand and letting out a happy bark, his tail thumping on the floor.

EJ laid silently on his bed, the smell of kidneys filled the room as he finished up his meal, slipping his blue mask off of his face.

((I'll RP Slendy in a minute x3))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Red glanced over at the teen and nodded. "Kill somebody?" She smirked and silently yawned and stretched.

Tails silently flopped around before flinging onto Hoodie. "Mwahaha..." Tails smirked before Hoodie rolled his eyes. "oh what the fuck Tails?!" He shoved him off and got up, dusting his hoodie off.

Sally giggled as she watched the levitating evil doll. She held her teddy bear close as LJ raised an eyebrow at the doll. "What was that?" He mumbled, his voice deep.

Jeff smirked and gently stroked behind his friend's ear. "Good boy.." He mumbled happily, gently placing his knife onto his old dresser.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 pm

(Oh can u also play Sexual Offenderman ;D )
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by 尺ЦらŤ Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh, so I can't join.

Red, I'll play him
尺ЦらŤ
尺ЦらŤ

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:28 pm

(....
Rust, it's just me and Silver Dx sorry)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by 尺ЦらŤ Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Nopenopenope

I'm into Creeps too.

-tears roll down face as her perspmality changes-

Red WHY?!?! -sniff- I thought you were my friend!! -runs away with tears running down her face-
尺ЦらŤ
尺ЦらŤ

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm

((Whatthefuckhappened? o.o))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:44 pm

((@Red: I don't much about Offenderman, I know his appearance and how you're not supposed to take his rose..I'll just play regular Ol' Slender))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 pm

(Lol that's fine, CONTINUE PLZ)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:48 pm

-Takes the Rose- Whut about it?
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:53 pm

"Y-Yeah." Toby grinned through the cloth covering his mouth. "J-Just some d-drunk teen." He twitched, pulling his arms and hands behind his head.

Masky glanced over, rolling his eyes. "Stop it, Tails." He said, his tone full of irritation at the yellow doll.

Slenderman entered the mansion, his long tentacles going right back into his back as he shut the door and glanced around the living room. "I'm home, children." The tall creature grunted, walking over to sit on the couch.

Crystal snickered, glancing over, she picked up the remote and then threw it at Tails doll, making the haunted thing flop to the ground. "Score!" She cheered.

Smile barked, reaching up into Jeff's lap, his tail still thumping on the floor as he licked Jeff's cheek.

EJ silently sat on the edge of his bed, his black "Eyes" silently gazing around the room before he slipped his mask back on and walked down the stairs. "When's supper?" He grinned, looking at the kitchen.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:54 pm

((Offenderman rapes whoever takes the Rose o.o))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

((Ohshit. I gtg DX My battery is going to die and my charger broke..))
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:06 pm

(I know ;3 I like dat, lol)

Red nodded and smiled. "Yeah, they're drunk teens during the night." She spoke before glancing over at EJ, waving at Slendy before she did. "Soon, why, you need kidneys?" She smirked.

Tails grumbled. "Yeah.. I can't feel the sunshine.." He mumbled and got up before swishing away and downstairs. "Sup Jeff?" He smirked.

Jeff glared up at the demon doll and shrugged. "Nothing, why?" He smile down at Smile and continued to stroke his black pelt.

Hoodie snickered. "Nice, Crystal." He smirked, though he wasnt able to see it through his mask, though it was visible through his voice. (Watch this shit) He silently gazed at Crystal, his eyes scanning her body. 'Thank god for the mask..' He mumbled in his thoughts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:07 pm

(Aww bye Sad )
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:53 pm

((Ohfuck. Wowadsfghjkl))

"Thanks." She smiled thoughtfully at Hoodie. "I know how you hate Tails Doll." She chuckled softly, stretching out in her chair.

Smile silently glanced over at the doll, his eyes brightening as he let out a playful growl and ((watchdis)) charged at the doll, trying to capture it in his jaws.

EJ snickered, rearranging the blue mask that draped over his face. "Maaaybbbeee." He chuckled, his grin showing the cannibalistic teeth.

Ticci Toby nodded, letting out a grin before ((trololol)) his eyes silently scanned over her body as she talked with EJ. ((Hurr)) 'Nice.' He thought to himself.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:01 pm

I heard something on T.V like: "Blah Blah Blah They'd come in your house without permission and harvest your kidneys." And I was like. "*Whisper* Eyeless Jack..." And my mom was like "Whut..?" And then I was like "Nothing!" And she looked at me and said. "O.o Oh...Kay..."
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 pm

XD LOL WOW and Omfg 0////0

Red chuckled and gently glanced at his teeth. "Never get's old with you, cannibal." She playfully poked his mask before silently flopping back onto the couch and gazed over at Toby. "You okay dude?" She waved a hand in front of his goggles.

Hoodie nodded and smiled. "Thanks! That thing just gives me the creeps.." He shivered lightly before giggling like a little boy.

Tails' eyes widened before beginning to flop around the room in the air. "Ah! No!" He spoke in his demonic voice.
Jeff raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck?!" He bursted out laughing
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm

"Uh, y-yeah." He shook his head, twitching a little bit as he realized he had been staring at her dumbfoundedly. "Er, s-sorry." He smirked.

Smile barked cheerfully, snapping at the demonic levitating doll as he wanted to chew on it. ((dogsliketochewontoysXD))

Crystal smiled, looking down the hallway. "Me too, but don't worry, Smile is taking care off him, and nice giggle." She giggled herself.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:05 pm

Red shrugged. "It's fine, you just looked like you where about to go into a seizure." She spoke softly and smirked as she took the cloth that covered his mouth off, making her giggle.

Tails grumbled. "No! Fuck off!" He yelled angrily. "Jeff get your fucking dog!!" He growled, Jeff shaking his head as he laughed.

Hoodie blushed and nodded, gazing down. "Thanks..? You to.." He smiled softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Watch dis shit))

Smile growled truimphantly, jumping in the air and snapping the doll in his jaws, racing down into the middle of the room and shaking it, smiling.

"Pfft." He rolled his eyes, allowing Red to take off the cloth that draped over his mouth.

Crystal nodded, looking at him. "No problem." She smiled sweetly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Tails growled and shook around. "What the fuck?!" He growled angrily and draped himself over the dogs mouth. He mumbled softly.

Red smiled and giggled, rolling her eyes before happily hugging him gently.

Hoodie smiled before quickly grabbing Masky's arm and walked him to the hallway. "Did you see how she was smiling at me?! I need fucking cheesecake to celebrate!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Crystal smiled after him, turning her attention back to the T.V and flipping onto the news. "Hey! Their broadcasting my murder!" She giggled, turning it up. "A local family of 6 at the Willison residence was brutally slaughtered during the night and reported by a local neighbor. All traces of fingerprints, weapons, or even hair samples had no trace." Crystal giggled truimphantly, leaning back.

"Well than, let's get some!" He said cheerfully, dragging Hoodie into the kitchen and bringing out the cheesecake they had stashed in the fridge.

Smile wagged his tail, letting it thump on the black wooden floor of the mansion before running into Jeff's room and dropping the drool soaked doll at his shoes.

Toby widened his eyes in surprise, letting out a smirk as he picked her up in his lap and gently hugged her, his chin resting on her shoulder.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Hoodie snickered as he watched the TV. "Wow, nice one Crystal!" He smirked and nodded before lifting his mask up and took a bite of the piece of cheesecake he had In his hands.

Jeff cringed and lifted a foot up, kicking the doll away. "Haha, what the fuck Smile?" He smirked and gently stroked his back neck fur. "Good boy.." Tails laid there grumpily and soaked with slobber.

Red blushed and smiled lightly. She gently nuzzled her head against his. "What's up Toby?" She huffed happily and gazed gently into his goggles.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next