Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Geoff chuckled happily and stroked both of their hair. "I've got my two favorite girls!"

Tigress glared at him and pushed him.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Red giggled and nodded. "Yeah totally!" Millie happily nuzzled her head against Geoff's neck. She giggled gently. "I love you daddy!" She spoke happily. Red gazed up at Geoff and blushed, smiling quietly.

Ty gasped in shock as he fell out've his chair. "You dick!" He laughed and got up, knocking her out've her chair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Geoff kissed Millie's forehead and grinned. "I love you two, kiddo." He said happily and winked at Red.

Tigress yelped in shock and rolled her eyes. "Your the butt!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Red smiled gently and pecked his cheek lightly. Millie huffed happily before looking up at her father with sad and worried eyes. "D-dad..? When.. When is m-mommy coming b-back..?" She asked gently. Red worriedly looked up at Geoff. "I'll be outside.. Okay?" She silently walked out've the recording room, closing the door slowly behind her

Ty growled. "Well your The ass who pushed me! Stop being so scared for fucking once and take a joke! I was trying to make you scared and then laugh! Not fucking shove me!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Geoff sighed softly and gently put her down. "Millie.... Your mom won't be coming back... She got a new husband...." He told her sadly.

Tigress looked up at him sadly before she stood up. "Just leave me alone...." She whimpered before she quickly walked into her office.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Millie's eyes gently filled with tears. "But I don't want another dad! I want her to come back! I want her to stay with you!" She poured, crying loudly as she cupped her hands over her eyes.

Ty growled as he watched her leave. He stood up quietly and cracked his knuckles. He was gonna snap. He was gonna break something around him if he didnt calm his jet.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Geoff gently pulled her close to him. "Baby I know.... I know... It isn't just you who wanted her to stay... I begged her but... She left..." He cried.

Tigress locked her office door and silently laid on her bed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Millie whimpered sadly into her dad's chest before gently looking up at him. "A-are you.. A-are you going to r-remarry..?" She asked gently. "C-cause Red is n-nice.. I l-like her.. She reminds me s-sort of like m-mom..." She whispered sadly.

Ty huffed and stomped out've the recording office and into his own. He slammed the door and locked it behind him, growling angrily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Geoff gently stroked her hair. "I do like her... But... Baby girl... I don't know if she feels the same...."

Tigress curled up on her bed and whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Millie sighed gently and nodded. "Okay... I guess..." She whimpered gently and hugged him for a few more seconds before letting go. "I'll be in my room." She smiled before dashing off and into her small office. Red giggled gently as she watched her before silently walking back into the recording room. "Hard time for both of you, huh?" She asked sadly and worriedly.

Ty sat on his bed angrily and continued to run his hands through his hair, screwing it up as he tugged on some strands of it. "I'm so fucking stupid!!" He cried angrily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Geoff gently nodded and sighed. "I feel kind of bad for her...."

Tigress closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Red huffed sadly and nodded. "Yeah.. Living the rest of your life without a mother.. Unless you can find someone." She shrugged gently.

Ty huffed and after alot of tugging and pulling, he laid down and closed his eyes tightly before they gently softened and he fell asleep.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Geoff looked up at her silently. "Red... She... Ummm... Never mind..."

Tigress slowly woke the next morning and grunted.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Red looked at him worriedly. "What? What did she say?" She asked him.

Ty huffed in his sleep and clenched onto his pillow as he slept, a scowl on his face.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Geoff looked down. "She... Wants you to be her mother...."

Tigress stood up and walked into the kitchen silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Red gazed at him with wide eyes. "Did she really ask that..?" She asked in shock. "I wouldn't mind taking care of her but Geoff, you could do better then... Me."

Ryan and Jack silently talked. Jack waved at her, and so did Ryan. "What's up buttercup?" Jack asked gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Geoff looked at her. "She wants us to get married..."

Tigress smiled gently at them. "Not much."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 6:46 am

Red gazed down. "I...I'm n-not sure... I-I didn't think t-this would h-happen..." She murmured. "I know Millie loves me, but.. I'm sure she could find someone better.. Just like you can.."

Jack chuckled and nodded. "Okayyyyy then!" He smirked and happily ruffled Ryan's hair before giving him a noogie. "Hey! Asshole!" Ryan mumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 8:32 am

Geoff gently looked into her eyes. "I can't.... Red... I... Love you..."

Tigress smiled as she watched them and rolled her eyes. She silently walked over to a cabinet and grabbed her gummy bears.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Red blushed brightly. She stuttered silently, not able to say anything. "I-I.. I-I um.." She gazed down at her feet.

Jack smiled silently before quietly leaning over and whispering something in Ryan's ear. He facepalmed. "Stupid." Ryan mumbled and shoved Jack away from him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Geoff looked away. "Never mind... Im so stupid..." He grumbled before he walked away.

Tigress looked at them and raised an eyebrow.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Red looked at him sadly. She sighed. "So much for Millie.." She murmured, loud enough though for him to hear. She gazed down quietly.

Jack gazed over at her and smiled innocently, blushing brightly. Ryan huffed and facepalmed. " God Damn it Jack.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Geoff looked over at her. "What are you talking about?" He asked angrily.

Tigress shrugged lightly. "Ummm okay."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Red shrugged and smirked innocently. "Nothing." She lied, gazing at him sharply. "Just talking to myself about you, asshole."

Jack huffed and quietly got up before swiftly hugging her. "I love you.." He murmured softly in her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Geoff rolled his eyes and silently walked into his office.

Tigress blushed a deep crimson and looked at him with wide eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next