Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 am

Ray smiled gently at her. "Go ahead and take a nap, I'm sure Gavin won't mind." He told her happily.

Tigress smiled as she looked over at him. "Go ahead and take a nap..." She told him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Red shrugged. "Isn't Gavin getting us all something to eat?" She chuckled. "I'll be fine, thanks though.." She silently got off the bed and quietly pecked his forehead, ruffling his hair before she walked out. She huffed happily as she hugged Burnie as he came upstairs. "I'm tired.." She murmured sleepily.

Ryan shrugged. "Okay.. But I need cuddles." He smirked teasingly up at her, removing his face from the pillow. "Please?" He asked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Burnie smiled gently at her. "Why don't you go take a nap?" He asked. "It's almost the end of the day anyways."

Tigress rolled her eyes and sighed. "Alright... I did finish what I had to get done..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Red smiled and nodded silently. She smiled quietly before walking downstairs and giggled as she ran into his office, slamming the door behind her. She giggled happily as she snuggled into his blankets, hiding under them silently.

Ryan smiled. "Good, I'd would've told on you if you didn't." He winked and held out his arms quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Burnie sighed happily as it was the end of the day. He stretched out before he walked into his room. He jumped down on his bed, almost landing on her.

Tigress smiled and gently stood up. She walked over to him and laid down beside him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Red squeaked loudly in shock and squirmed around, rolling away from him. "Holy shit.. I got squished by my BOSS."

Ryan sighed happily and yawned, seeing the sun slowly begin to set. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Brunei looked at her and rolled his eyes. "When I said take a nap I meant in your room." He teased softly.

Tigress smiled and gently curled up against Ryan.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Red giggled. "Okay.. Okay.." She gently got up and walked out, closing his door behind her. She quietly walked upstairs again and into James' room. She huffed and snuggled close into him.

Ryan gently closed his eyes and sighed happily. He gently awoke next morning and quietly got up, pecking her forehead silently. He walked upstairs to his office and sighed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 22, 2014 8:21 am

James grunted in his sleep and gently pulled her close to him.

Tigress grunted as he left. She gently curled up.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Red smiled silently and huffed happily. She just felt like cuddling with everyone in the office, not that she liked anybody. "James.." She smiled, pecking his forehead gently. She grunted sleepily before gently nuzzling him. "I gotta go back to my own office.." She whispered before getting up and walking to her room. She giggled as apparently (you choose) fell asleep on her bed.

Ryan silently sat down on his computer chair and smiled as he began to organize his desk silently.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Gavin laid silently on her bed. He was sprawled out of across it, clearly happily asleep.

Tigress slowly woke up and grunted.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Red giggled gently and rolled her eyes. "Okay.. Okay.. I'll deal with you Gavvy.." She gently slipped in besides him the best she could and gently placed her head on the pillow besides his.

Ty snickered as he stood at her doorway. "Morning sleepy-head." He chuckled and quietly took a drink of his water.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Gavin sighed happily and snuggled close to her. "Red..." He purred.

Tigress looked up at him and blushed brightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Red smiled gently against him and giggled. She held herself close to his chest. "Aww Gavin.." She whispered.

Ty raised an eyebrow and smiled. "What? Jack sent me to wake you up, but I couldn't I guess.. Since your butt woke up itself." He teased.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun May 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Gavin huffed happily.

Tigress rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon May 26, 2014 12:15 am

Red smiled before quietly closing her eyes and silently began to fall asleep against him. As she fell asleep, she pulled him close to her.

Ty chuckled and rolled his eyes. He gently walked over to you, sitting the water bottle on her computer desk. He gently slipped in besides her and smiled innocently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 am

Gavin slowly woke up a few hours later and grunted. He looked at her and smiled widely.

Tigress looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon May 26, 2014 11:43 am

Red gently shuffled closer to him before gently yawned and waking up. She smiled up at him. "Yeah you where passed out on my bed last night." She giggled. "I thought I would have to sleep with Ray or even Michael or anyone else."

Ty shrugged and wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. He chuckled gently but happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 am

Gavin grinned and shrugged. "I was going to give you some pizza but you weren't in her and I kind of fell asleep waiting for you."

Tigress blushed brightly and gulped in fear.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon May 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Red giggled. "But the pizza's downstairs." She smiled and gently poked his nose. "Eh, you where gonna get me some anyways, no matter where it is. Thank you though." She hugged him gently.

Ty looked at her silently. "What? It's not like im gonna fucking rape you." He snickered and ruffled her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon May 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Gavin smiled and hugged her tightly. "Anything for my best friend...." He said happily.

Tigress blushed and rolled her eyes. "Shut up..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Red smiled and blushed gently. "Burnie wants me to do a rage quit with Michael.. There's gonna be a bunch of yelling since I'm gonna continue killing his character in the game.. I wish I could snuggle with you forever..."

Ty huffed. "Sorry, what did I do?" He mumbled. "I was gonna ask you a question but never mind now.." He silently got up and walked out've her office.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon May 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Gavin smiled and nodded. "I wish I could snuggled with you forever too...." He purred.

Tigress watched him leave and sighed sadly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 27, 2014 6:54 am

Red smiled and giggled gently. She hugged him close one more time before she got up.

Ty huffed quietly and silently sat on the stairs. He gazed down quietly and sighed sadly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 am

Gavin watched her sadly. "Don't leave me...." He pleaded.

Tigress stood up and silently walked to him. "Ty... I was joking...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next