Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Red huffed angrily before silently walking over to his office. She slipped in quietly and smirked. "You suck, you know that?" She spoke, closing the door so Millie couldn't hear this, or anyone else.

Jack gently gazed at her, Ryan quickly leaving the room. "You don't have to love me back.. I just.. Feel that way about you..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Geoff glared at her sadly. "Haven't you embarrassed me enough?.."

Tigress smiled gently at him. "Jack... I... Feel the same..."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Red huffed. "Fine, hope you stay wife-less and your daughter mother-less... I'll probably care for her more then any girl you would know." She angrily walked out've the office.

Jack smiled widely before swiftly pecking her forehead. "R-really? Th-that's great!" He said happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Geoff then collapsed to the floor and let out sad sobs. He knew it was stupid of him to tell her he loved her. She loved Aleks....

Tigress smiled gently up at him and nodded.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Red silently walked into Millie's room. "Hey sweetie." She spoke gently and quietly sat by her on her bed. "Hey Red.." Millie yawned tiredly and got up from her toys. She hugged her gently, Red placing the 8 year old on her lap. Millie silently curled against her and yawned sleepily, closing her eyes quietly.

Jack nodded and sighed happily, hugging her quietly. "Well then.. I love you, alot.." He smiled and gently kissed her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Geoff curled up on his floor and continued to sob gently. No one loved him.. Not even his wife did...

Tigress smiled and nuzzled him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Millie gently perked up, hearing her dad cry. "D-daddy..?" She asked sadly and got up, running to his office. She quickly closed the door behind her and gently bent down to meet her dad. "D-dad..? What's w-wrong..?" She asked worriedly and gently hugged him.

(Dude wtf he kissed her -.-)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Geoff hugged her tightly and buried his face in her hair. "I'm sorry.... You probably won't have another mother...." He whimpered sadly. 

(Oh, ha, I feel stupid. Thought it said hugged.)

Tigress blushed a bright red and gently kissed him back, her eyes fluttering close.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri May 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Millie gently began to cry. "But daddy! Red was in there helping me sleep! She said she loved me and everything else! She has to love you too!" She cried sadly onto his shoulder and hugged him sadly, too.

Jack smiled into the kiss and kissed her continuously. He gently stroked her hair happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri May 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Geoff gently stroked her hair. "She doesn't.... But.... I thought about it and.... If you want to live with Red then...." He looked down.

Tigress held tightly onto him as she gently kissed him back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat May 31, 2014 10:41 am

Millie quickly shook her head. "No daddy! I want to have a family! Ask Red again! Please! Do anything you can to make her love you! She's so pretty and so nice!" She sniffed and continued to cry sadly.

Jack happily continued to kiss her, pulling her closer to him to deepen the kiss.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat May 31, 2014 10:44 am

Geoff looked down sadly. "Hunny.... You can't make someone love someone.... If its not meant to be... There isn't anything you can do...."

Tigress gently tangled her hands in his hair as she gently kissed him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat May 31, 2014 11:02 am

Millie bursted into tears. "There's gotta be somehow! I want Red to be my mom no matter what! Maybe you didn't even ask her! Maybe you where too scared!" She got up and ran off crying. She slammed her door shut and fell onto her bed, shoving her face in her pillow. Red silently shook her head and walked downstairs, giving Millie some space.

Jack silently squeezed her hips and purred as he pulled away, gently breathing into her ear. He smirked quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat May 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Geoff whimpered sadly and cried softly. "I'm the worst father ever...."

Tigress blushed brightly and shivered gently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat May 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Red silently sat in a chair inside Burnie's office downstairs. She sighed and gently gazed down. "Millie's crying.. Geoff is too.." She murmured gently.

Jack quietly nuzzled against her ear. "Love you..." He murmured in her ear before pulling himself away from her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat May 31, 2014 5:50 pm

Burnie looked up at her, shocked. "Say what?"

Tigress smiled gently at him. "Love you too..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Red sighed. "Millie wanted Geoff to marry me.. It all started when she asked Geoff on when Griffon would come back... Geoff told her the truth and.. She just thought that I would be good for him..." She quietly got up, resting her head on his hair and his arms draped over his shoulders as she gazed at his computer screen silently before quietly closing her eyes.

Jack sighed happily and gently stroked her hair before quietly scratching his beard. "Didnt think you would feel the same." He smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Burnie gently stroked her hair. "Wow...." He murmured.

Tigress smiled at him. "Why would you think that?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Red nodded and quietly sat on his lap. She snuggled against his chest and sighed happily, hearing his breathing silently. She quietly hummed happily.

Jack shrugged. "Maybe because I thought you liked someone else..?" He shrugged and chuckled gently, ruffling her hair happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Burnie gently stroked her hair and continued to work.

Tigress smiled and hugged him tightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Red sighed gently. "Sorry for not working boss.." She murmured gently. "I've just been having a hard time.. I'll repay you somehow, okay..?" She asked gently before yawning.

Jack chuckled loudly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her forehead gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Burnie smiled gently at her. "It's fine..."

Tigress sighed happily and nuzzled him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Red nodded and quietly closed her eyes, clinging onto him gently. "Thank you.." She whispered before falling asleep on him as he worked.

Jack smiled and gently picked her up, placing her gently on his shoulders before he began to walk around the office randomly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Burnie looked down at her and smiled. He gently picked her up and laid her on his bed gently.

Tigress held tightly onto him and sighed happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:11 am

(I was thinking that Burnie had to go to an important meeting and he made Geoff watch her)

Red silently awoke and yawned. She sighed, realizing Burnie had left. She gazed over and gently got up shakily, seeing Geoff watch her with cold eyes.

Jack smiled. "Where to?" He asked gently and huffed happily, feeling her curled up against his back.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next