Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Red sighed sadly at her friend. "Gavin.. If I stay, Burnie's gonna do what he did before." She giggled gently as she remembered Burnie carrying a sleeping Red to the recording room to record something with Geoff and Gavin.

Ty gave a slight shrug. "So? It's no point in telling you what I was gonna say if you don't..." He gazed down and murmured, "like me back..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Tue May 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Gavin huffed sadly. "Okay..." he whimpered.

Tigress sat beside him and gently bumped their shoulders together. "What?"
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 5:00 pm

Red sighed and very laid back Down besides him, stroking her hair. "I'll be back.. I promise..." She quietly walked out've her office and walked to the recording room. She saw Michael with his headphones on and the game on the computer at the starting screen of the game they where gonna play. She quietly brought up a chair and sat besides him, quietly placing her headphones on. She smiled up at him and pressed the record button on, keeping the webcam off. "So Michael we gonna play.. Slender?" She smirked up at him.

Ty gazed up at her silently. "I like you and I don't know if you like me back... I've been making the wrong moves..." He murmured.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Michael smirked and nodded. "Ya." He told her and chuckled evilly.

Tigress blushed and smiled. "I like you too.."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Red nodded. "You use the flashlight, I'll use the controls for the footing." She quietly began to walk the character, gazing around silently. "HOLY SHIT!!!" She said loudly but sarcastically, pretending she saw Slendy. She quickly rolled Michael's chair to the other side of the wall and giggled loudly.

Ty smiled up at him gently. "Y-you do....?" He murmured and swiftly hugged her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Michael yelped and glared at her. "You fucker!" He growled.

Tigress smiled and hugged him back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Red smirked. "I just like messing with you!" She spoke happily and quietly scooted her chair over to him, trapping him and his chat against the wall. She quietly pressed their knees together and smirked up at him innocently.

Ty gently pecked her forehead. "You wanna play a game and record it in the recording room?" He asked and smiled. "We can play anything you want, or do anything you want, I don't mind."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Michael glared at her angrily. "Fuck you..." He growled.

Tigress smiled and nodded. "Let's play Wolf Quest Survival of the Pack!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 9:11 pm

(Oh I heard of that game, is it fun? Have you ever played it?)

Red smiled and gently slid onto his lap. "Michael I'm sorry.." She whimpered and rested her head on his chest. "Please.. Forgive me I was only teasing you.." She turned over to look at the computer, seeing Slender already killed them and it was back to the title screen.

Ty raised an eyebrow. "Never.. Heard of that but okay. Whatever you want!" He quietly picked her up and ran upstairs and into the recording room, closing it behind him. He sat her down on her chair and at her recording desk, silently sitting besides her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Michael blushed and sighed. "Okay...." He murmured.

Tigress giggled and pulled it up happily. She quickly made her wolf and put it on multiplayer.

(I did for awhile but our only laptop messed up and my mom deleted it.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 9:45 pm

(Oh wow, damn)

Red smiled and nodded, gently pecking his cheek. She scooted back over to his desk. She blushed as she realized the microphone and the recording was still on. "Oh thank god, the webcam wasnt on..."

Ty raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck am I supposed to do?! I was only gonna watch you!" He laughed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Michael sighed softly and stretched gently. "Well.... Ummm..."

Tigress smiled and rolled her eyes. "Make your wolf."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Red blushed brightly and gazed down. "Michael.. I'll uh.. Be right back." She quietly got up and walked downstairs. She giggled as Millie happily hugged her around the waist. She was young, 8 years old. 'Poor kid.. Her mother leaving her father and her mother leaving her with her father....' She thought. "Hi Red!" "Hey Millie!" She said happily, shaking the thought away. "Geoff your daughter is adorable!" Millie giggled happily and gazed up at her father before running over to him and hugging him happily.

Ty huffed and quietly made his wolf quickly. He silently gazed over at her and smirked. "I'm gonna make them puppies."

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Geoff smiled and gently picked up Millie. "Hey, she was wondering if we could do a video together and she could also be in it. Isn't that right kiddo?" He told Red and gently ruffled Millie's hair.

Tigress blushed and rolled her eyes. "Ha ha. Well, the thing says we have to find mates."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 10:42 pm

(Omg you rp Geoff as a dad perfectly)

Millie giggled and nodded, hugging her dad around the neck happily. "Yeah! That's right!" Red smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind, Michael is probably done by now." She spoke happily.

Ty smirked and winked at her. "Well, where are you at? I wanna get my knot into your hole." He teased and gently leaned over and pecked her cheek.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Geoff smiled gently. "Well, lets get to it!" He said happily and started to the recording room.

Tigress blushed brightly and rolled her eyes. "You'll have to find me." She teased and made her character run into the woods.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Millie giggled as her father carried her upstairs and into the recording room. Red laughed happily and dashed after them, getting their sooner or later after them.

Ty snickered and looked over at her screen before quickly beginning to follow her character. "RUN SHADOW RUN!!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Geoff smiled and gently put Millie down. "What do you want us to play?" He asked cheerfully.

Tigress rolled her eyes and hid in a cave silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed May 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Millie smiled happily. "Could you play Minecraft?!" She asked happily. Red gazed over at Geoff and chuckled happily.

Ty huffed, seeing her screen was black slightly. He quietly passed the cave without realizing. "Where the fuck are you?!" He laughed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Geoff smiled gently and nodded. "Anything for you, kiddo." He answered happily.

Tigress smirked evilly. "Find out on your own."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 6:43 am

Red smiled at the daughter and her father. She silently gazed up at Geoff and smiled. "Your good at this.." She murmured gently.

Ty huffed and quietly ran back, seeing a cave that he passed he smirked. He quietly ran into it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 10:01 am

Geoff blushed and smiled gently. "Thanks..."

Tigress continued to silently hide.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Red nodded and smiled, hugging him gently. Millie giggled gently, a wide smile on her face. She gently watched them quietly before running over to them and hugging them both.

Ty snickered, seeing his screen was now the same shade of black as hers. He stood quiet before snickering. "TIGRESS!!" He randomly yelled out, hoping to scare her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu May 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Geoff smiled and picked up Millie so he could hug them both. He sighed happily before kissing each of their foreheads.

Tigress jumped lightly and glared at him. "You ass!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu May 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. Millie smiled and hugged her dad around the neck. "I'd rather just lay around all day now!" She giggled happily.

Ty snickered before bursting out laughing "oh my god I didn't think I would scare you!" He smirked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next