Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ Empty ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Me: Jack,Joel (new guy Wink,Ryan,Bash,Ty, Ian, and Husky.

You: Michael,Gavin,Geoff,Ray,James,Aleks, and Burnie (new guy, he's cool, he owns roosterteeth .3.)

Red silently walked into the giant building. She smiled and waved as she walked by the receptionists. She silently bent down to pet the small brown,black, and white kitten, supposedly it being Geoff's. "Hey buddy..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Geoff looked over to see her and he grinned. "Hey!!" He said happily. Burnie silently walked down the hall and looked at her. "Hey." He said softly as he walked into the copy room.

Tigress smiled as she walked into the large building. She grinned widely as she gently petted Jack's cat as it ran up to her.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Red jumped silently as she picked up Geoff's cat. "Hey guys." She nodded at both of them quietly. "I believe this is yours." She giggled and gently draped the kitten over his shoulders, it clinging onto him gently. She smiled and waved over at Burnie. "What're you doing?" She asked silently.

The cat meowed and purred happily, brushing against her hand quietly. Jack chuckled as he walked up to her. "Late again?" He teased, staying quiet for a few seconds. "I'm just joking with you." He happily ruffled her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Burnie looked over at her and smiled gently. "Making some copies." He answered as he turned on the copy machine.

Tigress giggled and gently picked up the cat. She gently handed it to Jack. "You should keep an eye on him."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Red nodded and giggled, making a retarded fishy face at Burnie, then turning over and doing the same with Geoff. She let it go before bursting out laughing. "You guys are weirdos."

Jack chuckled and nodded. "More like you." He teased and held Ginger happily close to him. Soon, a black lab puppy raced down and over to them, Joel chasing it. "No! Come back here you black bitch!" Jack bursted out laughing and facepalmed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Burnie looked at her and ruffled her hair playfully. "Why don't you go bother Gavin?" He teased.

Tigress giggled happily and gently grabbed the puppy. "To freedom!!" She yelled before she ran to her office.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Red giggled and shrugged. "Or Michael." She smiled and gently hugged him before running upstairs and into Michael's office. She giggled as she saw him yelling and cussing at a game.

"No!!" Joel whined and chased after her. "Why?!" He quickly raced besides her and smirked. "OOHH! FUCK YOU PEETA!!" Ty screamed at the huge tv screen.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Michael growled angrily at a game. "YOU MOTHER FUCKING STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!!" He roared in anger.

Tigress ran into her office and smirked evilly as she locked the door. "My puppy now!!!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Red bursted out laughing before running out've the room. "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE." She laughed as she ran downstairs to Geoff and Burnie. "Do you hear Michael?!"

Joel huffed and facepalmed. "God damn it Tigress!! Give me back my fucking dog!" He mumbled, banging his fists against her door. The black lab perked up and scrambled out've her arms.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Geoff and Burnie both chuckled and nodded. "Who doesn't?" Geoff teased. Burnie grabbed his papers and looked over at her.

Tigress giggled happily. "What's the magic word!?" She asked playfully.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Red giggled and shrugged. "I don't know.." She gently stretched silently. "You guys are weird." She happily hugged Burnie, dragging him over to Geoff before she happily hugged both.

Joel sighed and hit his head gently onto the door. "Please.." He grumbled angrily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Burnie rolled his eyes and blushed. He looked at Geoff who shrugged and hugged her back happily.

Tigress smiled and shook her head. "I was going to say lotion but okay!" She said happily and let the dog out.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Red smiled and gently nuzzled against them before swiftly letting them go. "Thanks for the hugs!" She giggled and ran upstairs before into James' room. She happily hopped onto his lap and snuggled against him silently.

The dog barked happily and jumped into Joel's arms. He giggled like a girl and happily walked upstairs with her. "Thanks Tigress!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 9:08 pm

James looked at her and tilted his head. "Well hi." He said happily. He gently stroked her hair as he played a game.

Tigress giggled and snuck over to her drawer. She opened it and snatched out a bag of gummy bears. She grinned widely and started to eat them as she worked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Red smiled and gently rested her head under his chin, clinging onto his jacket quietly. "Ooh! What's that?!" She happily placed her hand on top of his on the mouse and moved to another tab. "You've been reading fanfics?" She smirked up at him.

Husky silently snuck over to her office and knocked on the door before quickly running around the corner, snickering.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 9:48 pm

James blushed brightly and instantly looked away. "Just for the fans..." He answered softly. Clearly he was embarrassed.

Tigress looked at the door and tilted her head. She stood up and opened the door. She looked around and tilted her head.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Red gently gazed at him quietly. She gently turned over and scrolled down, gazing at all the fanart and fanfics. "Aww you and Michael are fighting over me." She giggled gently.

Jack raised an eyebrow at her from the kitchen. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked and chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 10:54 pm

James blushed brighter and looked away. "We are not..." He told her shakily.

Tigress looked at him and shrugged. She silently went back into her office.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Red sighed and smiled up at him. "James.. You don't have to be embarrassed." She smiled and gently pecked his cheek. "It's okay..." She whispered softly into his ear.

Husky chuckled and ran back, swiftly knocking on her door again, before running back and swiftly over the comer. Jack snickered and rolled his eyes, walking back to his office with coffee.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 11:08 pm

James looked at her and smiled gently.

Tigress rolled her eyes and silently continued to work.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Red smiled. "I promise.. It's okay.." She gently slid off of his lap. "Continue reading." She smirked before walking out've his office.

Ryan whined as he walked downstairs. "Tigress!!! Tigress I'm fucking bored!!" He walked into her office and flopped onto her bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 11:25 pm

James smiled as he laughed happily. He happily started to read again.

Tigress looked at him and tilted her head. She smiled gently at him. "Maybe you should work?" She teased.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Red sighed happily and quietly walked into Ray and Gavin's office, since they shared one big office together. "Hey guys.." She spoke tiredly and gently laid on one of their beds.

Ryan chuckled and shrugged. "I didddddd... I edited a few videos and that's all I needed to dooo... Their downloading now..." He mumbled sleepily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue May 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Ray looked over at her and grinned. "Hey! What's up!?" He asked happily.

Tigress rolled her eyes. "You could help me." She suggested.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Red shrugged. "Sleepy.." She mumbled and curled against Gavin's bed silently and yawned.

Ryan planted his face into her pillow. "I was up all god damn night with videos.. I think I'm fine."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next