Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Geoff chuckled happily and gently picked up Millie. "Hey little woman!" He said happily and grinned at her.

Tigress rolled her eyes and smiled widely at himz
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 8 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:49 am

Red giggled with Millie. "Hi dad!" Millie said happily, hugging him happily as she giggled. Red smiled and quietly watched them, sighing happily.

Jack chuckled. "Need to trim this later." He gently scratched his beard, rolling his eyes at himself. "It's kinda getting in the way of me trying to get to youuuu!" He bent his head down, his beard gently tickling the top of her head.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 am

Geoff gently nuzzled them both. "I love you guys...." He purred.

Tigress giggled and smiled up at him. "I like your beard."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. "Love you too.." Millie smiled widely and nodded happily.

Jack snickered and rolled his eyes. "I know you do, but it, itches." He gently scratched his beard and smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Geoff gently stroked her hair and sighed happily. "My two girls...." He purred.

Tigress giggled and shrugged lightly. She gently started to scratch his beard.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:27 am

Millie nodded and sighed happily, gently nuzzling against him quietly. "Gavin and Caleb played dolls with me!" She smiled widely. Red smiled up at Geoff silently and gently nuzzled against his chest happily. "Michael was saying something, though, as he walked by.." She murmured. "He seemed pretty angry.."

Jack chuckled and smirked, gently huffing happily. "Thanks." He laughed slightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 am

Geoff smiled at Millie and gently kissed the top of her head. "That's good." He told Millie before he looked at Red. "How about you go check on him?"

Tigress giggled happily and smiled at him. "No problem!" She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:35 pm

Millie smiled and nuzzled her dad happily. Red nodded and quietly walked out've her office. She silently walked downstairs and gazed at Michael. "Michael.. What's wrong?" She whimpered and gently sat besides him at the table. She nuzzled him worriedly.

Jack chuckled and rolled his eyes silently. He gently stroked her hair and smiled. "Again, weird but adorable."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Michael looked over at her, a frown on his face before he hugged her. "Red..." He whimpered sadly.

Tigress smiled up at him innocently. "What are you talking about?" She teased.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Red sighed sadly. She gently pecked his forehead and held him close. She never seen Michael like this before..."Michael.. What's wrong..?" She asked worriedly.

Jack smirked and rolled his eyes. "Anyways, shouldn't you be getting back to work?" He teased and nuzzled her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Michael shook his head and held her close silently.

Tigress smiled up at him with puppy eyes. "Can't I stay with you today?.."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:32 am

Red sighed sadly. She gently hugged him and sighed. "Please.. I hate it when your like this.." She murmured and gently stroked his hair.

Jack sighed. "Sure.. But you got to make up the work.." He mumbled and gently nuzzled her against his chest quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 am

Michael silently held her close and whimpered.

Tigress smiled widely and snuggled against him. "My Jack..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Red sighed and quietly pecked his cheek. "Michael.. Please.. I hate seeing you like this.. Please tell me.." She whimpered.

Jack sighed and nodded, holding her close. "Did you hear anything I just said?" He mumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Michael silently pulled her close to him. "I.... I..." He whimpered.

Tigress nodded and looked up at him. "Yes... I did..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 am

Red gently clung to his shirt, sighing sadly. She thought for a minute.. "Y-you.. You h-heard u-us talking.. D-didnt you?" She whimpered, tears gently began to drip down from her eyes. "M-Michael... I haven't actually, agreed.. Yet.. I love you, alot.. I hate you being like this.. I want you to be the little rage quitter you are, I want you to cuss any point possible, and yell..." She whispered, whimpering gently against his chest.

Jack nodded. "Listen to your boss, sweetheart." He smiled and teased, gently poking the tip of her nose with a finger.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 am

Michael curled up against her silently. "R-Really?..." He whimpered sadly.

Tigress sighed sadly. "Do I have to?..." She asked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 am

Red nodded gently. "O-of course.." She whispered and quietly nuzzled against him.

Jack nodded. "I'll fire you.. If you don't.." He whispered in her ear and smirked gently, quietly stroking her cheek.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 am

Michael looked up at her and smiled sadly. "I love you....."

Tigress sighed sadly. "Okay..." She silently stood up and walked to her office.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:37 am

Red gently pecked his cheek, smiling. "I love you too.." She murmured very lowly against his chest.

Jack sighed and facepalmed to himself. "Fuck fuck! I was gonna ask her something and she just fucking get's up and walks away! Nice job! Dumbass!" He growled to himself in frustration.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:45 am

Michael gently stroked her back and sighed softly.

Tigress sighed as she sat down at her desk. She silently started to work.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 am

Red sighed and gently nuzzled against him, tracing his chest silently.

Jack sighed. "I hate myself.. My dumbass self.." He growled to himself. "I shouldn't have been so mean.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:57 am

Michael gently nuzzled close to her silently.

Tigress silently continued to work.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 am

Red sighed happily, clinging herself to him happily. She gently yawned and slowly closed her eyes, silently but happily breathing in his scent.

Joel silently stood at her doorway. "Hey.." He said, gazing down quietly before he gazed over at her. "I was gonna.. Ask you, something but you seem pretty busy.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 am

Michael smiled and gently stroked her hair. "God do I love you..."

Tigress glanced up at him and smiled. "I'm not really busy."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next