Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. "I love you too Mi-Cool.." She giggled, speaking in her Gavin voice.

Joel nodded. He smiled gently, "Well um.. I was wondering if you wanna get something to eat. Not like.. A date or anything. I'll buy." He blushed gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 9 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Michael chuckled and grinned at her. "You are so fucking weird..."

Tigress smiled gently at him. "Sure, but not like date. We can go once I finish editing these videos real quick, okay?" She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Red purred happily. She nuzzled against him quietly. "Thank you, you dick." She teased, smirking up at him playfully.

Joel nodded and smiled gently. "O-okay.. Thanks." He murmured and silently walked away happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Michael chuckled and hugged her tightly.

Tigress smiled Nd went back to her work.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Red giggled and smiled, hugging him back as tight as possible, but rarely as tight as his hug. She gently gazed up at him and gently stroked his cheek. She gently smiled, blushing lightly as she gazed into his eyes through his glasses.

Joel sighed happily and flopped onto his bed as he got to his office. He smiled and gently closed his eyes, stretching out happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Michael silently looked deep into her eyes. He grinned at her gently.

Tigress silently finished her work and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:53 am

Red sighed happily and smiled before gazing down quietly. "I um.." She murmured. "Heh.." She shook her head at herself and gently smiled.

Joel silently yawned. "God damn I'm gonna fall asleep before anything even happens.." He snickered and rolled his eyes at himself.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:19 am

Michael gently brought her close to him. "I love you...."

Tigress silently walked out of her office and to his. She gently knocked on the door.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9