Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~idk what to call this someone help~

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Geoff glared silently at her. He crossed his arms over his chest silently, not wanting to speak to her.

Tigress smiled and shrugged. "Anywhere..."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

~idk what to call this someone help~ - Page 6 Empty Re: ~idk what to call this someone help~

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Red huffed quietly. She gazed over at him, scared. "What're you doing here?" She asked, slightly angered but you could hear the fear in her voice easily.

Jack nodded and smiled. "To my office!" He walked into his office happily and gently sat down on his chair at his computer, placing her on his lap.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Geoff rolled his eyes. "Watching over you." He answered silently.

Tigress smiled and snuggled against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Red huffed quietly. "I don't need watching over.. I'm guessing Gavin is watching Millie?" She asked coldly. "Daddy.." She mumbled.

Jack sighed happily and gently stroked her hair, typing and editing with one hand while the other gently wrapped around her waist and kept her close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 am

Geoff rolled his eyes and glared at her. "Ya, and thanks for nothing." He growled before he walked away.

Tigress sighed happily and nuzzled against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:07 am

Red snarled before quickly grabbing his arm and slamming him against the nearest wall. "Nothing? NOTHING? I was the one who took care of that precious girl upstairs for you when you worked, when you got divorced! Who was the one who comforted you most of the time after the divorce, ME." She growled angrily at him.

Jack quietly logged out and finished everything before leaning back into his chair and closing his eyes silently, keeping her close happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 am

Geoff glared into her eyes. "What else have you done!? You made me fall in love with you!!! This was your plan wasn't it's make me love you so you can smash it in my face!!"

Tigress huffed happily and yawned.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am

Red growled. "I didn't even realize you loved me till now!! I thought you just wanted Millie to be happy! I understood that!! All you ever wanted to do was love me!! you had your heart on your sleeve for a while now!!" She said angrily.

Jack slowly closed his eyes and yawned before slowly falling asleep happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Geoff glared angrily at her. "Just leave me the fuck alone!!!!" He roared.

Tigress smiled and fell asleep against him. She woke up the next morning and smiled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Red snarled angrily at him. "Fuck you! That's a great example to show Millie! You've hated life and everything else besides that little girl up there! I suggest you take care of her, or I will! Yeah, maybe I did fucking like you, but after this, your just being a total dickhead!!!" She angrily hit him directly in the cheek.

Jack silently snored. He huffed happily and grumbled, "My Tigress.." Before he pulled her closer to his chest.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Geoff glared at her, tears in his eyes. "Whatever..."
He murmured before he walked away.

Tigress sighed happily and nuzzled him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Red huffed and gently fell to the ground, tears dripping to the ground as she held her head down low. She gently stumbled up before walking upstairs slowly. She hugged both Ray and Michael as she saw them.

Jack quietly yawned before slowly opening his eyes. "Beardo!" He giggled and brushed his beard on her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Ray and Michael gently hugged her back. "What's wrong?" Ray asked softly.

Tigress giggled and looked up at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Red shook her head and gently released them. "Nothing... I-I'll talk to you guys in a m-minute.." She quietly walked over and into Aleks' office. She hugged him tightly as she laid on the bed besides him.

Jack smiled. "I am, Beardo, the magnificent!" He smirked before bursting out laughing.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Aleks gently hugged her back and tilted his head curiously. What wrong?"

Tigress laughed happily and rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:29 am

Red sniffed. "Geoff.. He's being a complete ass and blaming me for almost everything! I think I should go talk to him.." She mumbled, hugging his arm sadly.

Jack snickered happily. "Oh hey Ryan!" Ryan shopped his head quickly before the black lab puppy ran in, Miles and Joel trying to attack it and grab it the same time.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Aleks sighed and gently stroked her hair. "You just need to calm down...."

Tigress smiled as she happily watched them.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Red shook her head. "I can take him.. Though.. Aleks.. I'll be fine..." She gently pecked his cheek and sighed sadly, resting her head on his chest.

Miles and Joel instantly bumped heads and fell down, the puppy beginning to lick both of their faces. "Ah! No!! You bastard!!" Miles laughed. Jack bursted out laughing. "You weirdos!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Aleks sighed and nodded quietly. "Okay..."

Tigress laughed happily and rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Red sighed and nodded. "I'll be right back.." She quietly got up and walked out. She walked into Geoff's office, slamming the door behind her. She blushed as both Burnie and Geoff stared at her coldly.
(I was thinking, if you want them to do, yeah, lemme know because I'll make it. Btw if you do, I was thinking that Burnie and Geoff don't give her pleasure yet and they reach her a lesson and punish her before they touch her or give her any pleasure. I was also thinking that Geoff told Burnie about the stuff with Red and yeah .___.)

Jack chuckled and smiled, quietly stroking Tigress' hair as Miles picked up the dog. "Okay, you guys got the dog. Now get the hell out've my office unless you have something to ask or tell me." All three shook their heads before walking off and out've his office.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:48 pm

(Lol okay.)

Burnie glared angrily at her with Geoff. Geoff crossed his arms over his chest silently. "Come here, Red."

Tigress giggled happily and smiled up at Jack. "They are so weird."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:03 pm

(Should we continue Red's thing in the mature section until it's done and then we go back to here? CUZ I'm making the rp in the mature section now)

Jack nodded and played smacked her stomach gently. He chuckled and lightly pecked her cheek. "And your so adorable!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:07 pm

(Ya)

Tigress blushed brightly and rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:38 am

Red quietly got up from the middle of Geoff and Burnie and huffed. She stretched before silently getting her clothes on. She silently unlocked the door and silently walked out. She huffed silently. She couldn't believe she did that.. She grumbled to herself silently and rolled her eyes.

Jack giggled like a little girl. "But it's true! Your adorable and I love youuuu..." He whispered and gently pecked her cheek.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:43 am

Geoff grunted softly as she left. He easily woke up and looked around.

Tigress smiled gently. "I love you too."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next