Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 26 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Red closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip. She let out a shaky, soft moan. "J-James.. W-What are y-you doing..?" She asked as she let out another, small moan.

Ty smirked and shrugged as he messed with her dress quietly. "Why do you care..?" He purred into her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 26 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:58 pm

James smirked and nuzzled her. "I'm gonna give us both some fun..." He purred and gently kissed her neck.

Tigress blushed brightly as she leaned back gently to look at him. "T-Ty...." She murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Red, before she could speak, gripped onto his hair gently before letting out a small, but louder moan. She blushed brightly, feeling herself begin to get turned on.

Ty gently gazed at her worriedly before glancing down, his hand swiftly going back to him. "I-I'm sorry..." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:06 pm

James smirked at her moan and gently pushed her over. He smirked as he crawled over her and licked her neck.

Tigress smiled gently and gently grabbed his hand. She gently placed his hand on her side. "It's ok..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Red shivered silently and let out a shaky moan. She bit her lower lip, arching her neck for him. "F-fuck..." She whispered.

Ty smirked slowly before nodding. He gently stroked her side before squeezing it. "You look like you need some fun.. Both of us do.." He purred.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 am

James glanced up at her and smirked. "You liked that?...." He asked softly and licked his lips.

Tigress blushed as she looked at him. "W-What do you mean?" She asked softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:34 am

Red nodded slowly. "Y-Yes..." She whispered and gently gripped onto the sheets as she lifted her neck up to him. "P-Please... C-continue...."

Ty smirked. "You know what I mean.." He spoke softly as something in his eyes twinkled. He purred and gently slipped his hand under her dress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 am

James smirked evilly and nodded. He bent down before he started to lick, kiss, and suck on her neck. His hand that was under her dress silently traveled up her leg.

Tigress blushed brightly as she felt his hand on her leg. She slowly nodded and glanced down where his hand was. "O-Okay...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am

Red moaned loudly and arched her back. She grunted in pleasure and her hands tangle into his hair tightly. "F-fuck..!" She moaned.

Ty smirked gently before gently slipping his hand further into her dress before his fingertips pressed against her underwear. He purred and roughly began to stroke her core through it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:20 am

James chuckled evilly and roughly continued to kiss her neck. His hand continued to travel upwards and pressed against her underwear. He smirked evilly and started to rub her core.

Tigress blushed brightly and moaned softly. "T-Ty..." She gasped.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Red gasped loudly in pleasure. She moaned and groaned louder and louder. "J-James!" She cried happily as she felt his fingers touch her core.

Ty smirked and roughly continued to stroke her core before bending down and roughly beginning to bite,lick, and suck on the skin on her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 pm

James chuckled evilly and roughly continued. "Yes Red?..." He whispered in her ear and smirked evilly.

Tigress arched her back and moaned loudly. "F-Fuck..." She grunted.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Red blushed brightly and pulled him close. "Please.. F-fuck me.." She whispered and gripped onto him tightly.

Ty purred at her sounds before ramming a finger into her core and began to pound it into her while he watched her reaction. "You know i love those sounds..." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 pm

James smirked evilly and nodded. He looked down at the dress and growled. "As pretty as that dress is... I don't think I can wait with pulling it off.... I may have to rip it off...." Something sparkled in his eyes.

Tigress cried out softly in pleasure and arched her back against him. She instantly bucked her hips against him and pulled him close. "M-More please..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Red glanced up at his eyes and nodded slowly. "A-Anything! Please.. J-just fuck m-me already!" She growled in pleasure and clawed at his back in need.

Ty nodded and growled before continuing to pound his finger into her roughly. He grunted happily as he continued, smirking as he watched her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

James smirked evilly and nodded. He roughly ripped off her dress and other clothing. He smirked down at her and instantly started to lick her body.

Tigress cried out in pleasure and bucked her hips against him. "P-Please! F-Fuck me!" She cried out in pleasure as she moaned in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and arched her back. She gripped him tightly and pulled him closer. "A-Ahh!" She moaned loudly.

Ty smirked and pulled out his finger before nodding, licking her juices gently. "Yes ma'am..." He purred before swiftly ripping off her dress and other clothes before he roughly began to suck her breasts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 pm

James chuckled evilly and silently slipped off his clothes. He quietly positioned himself at her entrance before he smirked evilly. He grunted softly as he roughly thrusted into her.

Tigress moaned loudly and arched her back against him. "T-Ty!" She grunted happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and gripped tightly onto his hair. "J-James!!" She cried happily in pleasure.

Ty smirked and quietly continued to suck on one of her breasts while he pulled off his clothes with the other, though sometimes having to use both of his hands. He quickly pulled away from her breasts and gently thrusted into her, grunting softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:16 pm

James grunted happily in pleasure and instantly started to ram into her. "F-Fuck...." He growled in pleasure.

Tigress cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "T-Ty!" She cried out and held tightly onto him. The pain easily melted away and she moaned.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Red cried happily and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. She moaned loudly and gripped tightly onto him.

Ty grunted loudly before he began to pound roughly into her. He groaned loudly with every thrust as he picked up his pace.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 pm

James grunted loudly in pleasure as he rammed deeply into her. "S-So t-tight...." He grunted and growled in pure pleasure.

Tigress cried out loudly in pleasure and arched her back. "T-Ty!" She moaned.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Red cried louder in pleasure, bucking her hips up to get him deeper. She clenched to the sheets before letting out a loud and long moan, occasionally letting out grunts or groans.

Ty growled in pleasure and held onto her hair. "T-Tigress... Y-your so t-tight!" He cried happily before he began to roughly ram into her walls. He grunted loudly and happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:12 am

James grunted softly and roughly rammed deeply into her. He groaned loudly as he rammed into her womb. "F-Fuck!"

Tigress moaned loudly and held him closely. "T-Ty!!" She cried out and bucked her hips towards him to get him deeper.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Red gasped loudly in pleasure before coming. She panted loudly before letting out a small, tired moan. "F-fuck...."

Ty groaned loudly before ramming into her womb. "F-fucking hell!" He grunted and continued to pound into her womb.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next