Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 25 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 pm

James' eyes nearly buldged out of his skull as he saw her. She looked beautiful!! Much better then how he looked!! He grinned widely and gently held his hand out to her.

Tigress smiled as she saw Ty. He looked so handsome.... She quietly walked over to them and stopped. She smiled up at him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 25 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Red smiled and gently took it. She glanced up at him and blushed. He was so handsome.. She was so lucky to have a mate like this!

Ty smiled and gently held out his hand to her silently. He huffed happily as his gaze went into her eyes slowly and happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 pm

James grinned widely down at her and winked. "You look beautiful.." He mouthed. (Yada Yada Yada Yada to the gift things xD) James sighed as he gently stroked her hand. "Red.... I vie to protect you for the rest of our lives.... I have some things I want to give you to prove I can provide for you in any way possible..." He told her and got something out of his pocket. He gently placed a necklace around her neck with a wolf carved into it around her neck. "This shows that I will always be with you..." He gently slipped a ring onto her finger. "This ring shows how our love will be ageless. You see, this ring has been passed down from generation to generation of my family. It has never rusted and has never dulled. Just like our love."

Tigress smiled and gently took his hand. She gently squeezed it and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:05 pm

(Lol) Ty smiled happily and warmly at her. He chuckled softly and winked before he slowly and gently stroked her hand. "Tigress, I live to protect you for the rest of our lives.. I have things I want to give you, to prove that I am loyal, and can provide anything for you.." He silently grabbed something out've his pocket and gently placed it around her neck. He smiled. "This shows, that no matter what, I'll always be with you.." He spoke as he silently glanced at the small, carved wolf at the end of the necklace. He gently grabbed a ring and placed it on her finger gently. "The ring shows that our love will be endless and always lasting. This has been passed down generation to generation of my family, and it is very important, and never will be broken,rusted, or dull, just like our love..."
(God that took me a bit 0.0)

Red smiled and slowly nodded. She gently gazed down at the ring. "It's beautiful.." She whispered softly as she gazed up at him happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

(Lol want to skip to the second part?)
Tigress grinned up at him happily. "They are beautiful...." She whispered happily and smiled up at him widely.

James grinned at her and nodded. "Just like you...." He whispered in her ear....
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Ty nodded slowly and smiled. "Just like you.. My love..." He whispered softy.

(Yeah lol)

Red smiled and blushed brightly. She gazed gently into his eyes..
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:59 pm

(Ok, ill start it)

James grinned as he locked the door to his room silently. "Are you ready my mark?...." He asked softly and gently stroked her side.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:15 pm

red blushed brightly,her face burning before she gently nodded. "Y-Yes.. James..." She whispered.

Ty gently closed and locked the door as they both got inside. He gently pecked her forehead before stroking her side gently. "You ready..?" He asked softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 pm

James nodded and gently licked her neck. "This may hurt...." He murmured before he gently bit her neck, only hard enough to draw a bit of blood and leave his mark. He licked the wounds gently and nodded. "Your turn...." He murmured and arched his neck for her.

Tigress nodded and smiled at him. "Yes...." She answered happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Red winced lightly in pain before slowly nodding. She gently leaned down and gently bit into his neck, drawing a small amount of blood. She huffed before gently licking it, copying him, before leaning back up and glancing down.

Ty nodded. "This might hurt at first... Okay?" He gently glanced up at her before gently nibbling onto her neck before gently biting down onto it, leaving his mark and drawing a bit of blood. He gently licked the wound with his tongue, before pulling back and nodding. "Your turn.. Love." He spoke and gently arched his neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:42 pm

James looked down at her and a wide grin spread across his face. He gently picked her up and laid her on the bed. "You're finally mine...." He whispered happily. He gently stroked her side and smirked lightly.

Tigress winced lightly in pain as he drew blood. She nodded and gently bit down on his neck, though it was hard enough to draw blood. She gently licked the wound and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Red glanced Up at him, blushing brightly before slowly nodding. "Y-Yeah.. Yours..." She shivered lightly and gently nuzzled into his chest.

Ty gently glanced down at her. "You okay..?" He asked and gently stroked her hair. "I know.. It hurts, I'm sorry.." He whispers gently before pecking her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:56 pm

James sighed happily and gently held her close. "I love you..." He whispered gently. He continued to happily hold her close to him.

Tigress smiled up at him gently. "It feels kind of good.... Since you made it..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Red Gently curled against him. "I love you too.." She whispered and huffed happily as she hugged his arm tightly.

Ty couldn't help but grin gently. He nodded and gently nuzzled her before happily picking her up and placing her on a bed. He snuggled against her happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:06 pm

James hugged her tightly and sighed happily. He gently nuzzled her and grinned widely. "I love you so much more...."

Tigress smiled and curled up against him. "I am yours now...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Red smiled and shook her head before yawning. "I don't think so..." She smiled and traced his chest quietly. "I think I love you more then anything.." She hugged him happily.

Ty nodded happily and pecked her forehead. "Yes.. Yes you are.." He whispered and gently crushed her close to his chest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:42 am

James sighed happily and gently nuzzled her. His wolf was wagging his tail happily at the thought of finally having her as his mate. He gently stroked her side and rolled his eyes. "I love you more then anything....."

Tigress smiled up at him happily and gently traced his chest. "Oh, did I tell you that you look really handsome in a tux?" She asked and grinned up at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 am

Red smiled and sighed happily into his chest before slowly nodding. "Same here..." She whispered and smiled up at him before gently pecking his cheek. "I'm glad to have you as my mate..."

Ty chuckled silently and shook his head. "No, you didn't, and thanks." He pecked her forehead gently, the wolf inside him happy as could be. "Your mine now.. And I love you.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:26 pm

James grinned and nodded. "I'm glad your my mate... I love you so much...." He said happily.

Tigress nodded happily and grinned. "I love you too.... And yes, I'm yours now."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Red gently nuzzled her nose into his cheek. "I'm glad your my mate too... I'm finally yours.." She whispered softly.

Ty smiled down at her, stroking her hair. "Of course you are.." He whispered before gently pecking her ear teasingly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:36 pm

James grinned and nodded. He smirked evilly as he gently nipped at her earlobe playfully. "Have I told you how much I love your dress?..." He asked softly.

Tigress blushed brightly and smiled up at him. "I love you so much..." She whispered softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Red giggled and blushed brightly. She gently shook her head before smiling. "No you didn't.." She whispered happily.

Ty smiled and gently nuzzled her. "I love you too.." He whispered and gently buried his nose into her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:35 pm

James smirked and gently messed with the bottom of the dress. "Hmmm well, I like it very, very much....." He whispered in her ear.

Tigress sighed happily and gently pulled him closer. He gently traced his chest and smiled happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Red blushed brightly, her face beginning to burn. "T-thank you..." She whispered and gently watched his hand silently.

Ty smiled and chuckled as he playfully bit her earlobe before softly nibbling onto it. He chuckled before gently pulling away.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 pm

James smirked and gently slipped his hand up into her dress. He gently stroked her leg as he started to nibble on her earlobe playfully.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked up at him. "W-What was th-that for?" She asked softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next