Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 24 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Red glanced up at him before chuckling sleepily. "Hey.. Morning.." She yawned again before stretching once more.

Ty gently awoke before yawning. He gently stroked her hair before huffing happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 24 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 pm

James grinned happily at her. "Morning!" He said happily.

Tigress huffed happily in her sleep and snuggled against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Red nodded and giggled happily and hugged him tightly. She snuggled against him tightly before huffing happily.

Ty smiled and pecked her forehead. He snuggled her close to him silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Suddenly, James dad walked into his room. "Hello, you guys should get ready because we are going to do the Blood Rites soon."

Tigress sighed happily and held him closer.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Red silently glanced up before nodding. "Yes sir.." She whispered and smiled before yawning. "Thank you.." She happily glanced down at James.

Ty's dad silently came in. "Hello, both of you should get ready because we are going to do the Blood Rites soon." He spoke.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:26 pm

James' dad nodded and walked out. James grinned at her happily and gently stroked her side. "Go downstairs.... The other females are going to help you get dressed up...." He murmured.

Tigress smiled and nodded happily. "Of course..." She murmured happily. She grinned at Ty happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Red nodded slowly and smiled. "Will.. Will I see you soon?" She asked him silently and got up before silently gazing down at him.

Ty's dad nodded before leaving. Ty pecked Tigress' forehead and smiled. "Go on downstairs.. The other females will help you get dressed up.. I'll see you soon, okay?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 pm

James nodded and grinned. "You bet...." He answered happily.

Tigress slowly nodded and got up. She gently pecked his forehead before she walked downstairs.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 am

Red smiled and nodded before waving bye to him before walking downstairs. She sighed happily as the thought of the Blood Rites.

Ty smiled and sighed silently. He quietly got up happily and stretched. "Man I'm excited.." He told himself.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 am

James sighed when suddenly, a bunch of the males ran into the room. "Get up lazy ass!" They told him and ripped away his blankets.

Tigress smiled as a bunch of females surrounded her. "Oh I can't wait!" One said happily and they all nodded.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 am

"Getting married to the alpha's son, huh?" One girl asked happily. Red nodded and smiled. "Yeah, life's full of surprises, right?"

Ty silently turned around as he heard a knock on the door. "Yeah, come in!" He told them, and tons of the males busted through the door. "Happy blood rites!" One smirked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 am

James rolled his eyes and got up. "Ok ok...." He grumbled and stretched lightly. One male smirked and grabbed a pillow before slamming it down against his back. "Hey!"

Tigress smiled as two females linked their arms with hers. "Let's go get you ready! Oh I'm thinking of this really cute red dress I saw!" Said one happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Red chuckled as she nodded at all the females who were blabbling about how excited they where until two of the females linked their arms with hers. "Now let's go you ready!" They said happily, making Red nod happily.

Ty laughed and grabbed a pillow before smacking it against one of against the one who jumped on his bed. "Jesus guys! Are we gonna get ready or not?!" Ty laughed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 pm

James laughed loudly and punched the one who hit him in the shoulder. "Alright guys! Lets get ready!"

Tigress giggled happily as they all ran off through the house so they could help her get ready.

(I'm making the first part of the Blood Rites a thing for the whole pack.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:14 pm

(Okay)

Red laughed and smiled as tons of the females split up and ran through the house, trying to find stuff to help her get ready.

The guys nodded. "Okay mr fancy!" One chuckled. "Let's get you ready!" Ty smirked and stuck out his tongue at him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 pm

James chuckled as he opened his closet and grabbed a tux silently. He sighed as he silently started to put it on.

Tigress laughed softly as she was pulled into a large room. One girl handed her a deep crimson red dress with black feathers forming wings in the back and golden sparkles across the bottom. Tigress grinned as she examined the dress, that turned black towards the bottom. "It's beautiful!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Ty smirked and rolled his eyes at the other males before silently choosing a black tux from his closet and silently placed it on.

Red giggled and smiled as she was brought into a large room. One of the females handed her a deep, dark red dress with black feathers that created wings in the back while diamonds sparkled on the bottom of it. Red's eyes widened before smiling brightly. "It's beautiful!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:41 pm

James sighed as he fixed his hair and the males chuckled. "Let's go get you hitched!" One said happily, and with that they all thundered out of the room.

Tigress smiled as she slipped on the silky gown and twirled around. All the females gasped with delight and instantly started to help her curl her hair. "Oh you have such a nice mate!" Said one. "But he isn't as great as mine!" They all giggled while Tigress rolled her eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Red smiled as she slipped on the beautiful gown. She smiled and silently fixed it before fixing her hair to become straight, though not without help from one of the females. She smiled as she finished. "You ready?!" One asked happily, Red nodding slowly.

Ty smiled and sighed as he gently straightened out his hair. He sighed and smirked back at the males behind him before nodding at them as he finished. "Let's get you hitched, buddy!" One of his friends told him and patted his shoulder before they all walked out've the room.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:14 pm

James gulped nervously as he and the males walked into the ballroom silently. He walked over to his father while the other males took their seat silently.

Tigress sighed as they finished her hair and she looked down. "Let's go..." She murmured nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:42 am

Red smiled silently and huffed scaredly. "I'm so nervous!" She giggled slightly, the other females trying to cool her off. "It's okay, you'll be fine!" One spoke.

Ty silently gulped and huffed before walking out to the ballroom with the males. The other males took their seats while Ty walked over to his dad.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 am

James grinned at his dad happily as he silently adjusted his tie. He gulped lightly and looked down:

Tigress smiled gently as she quietly started to walk to the ballroom with the other females.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Red smiled as she silently nodded at the other females. "I'm ready.. Let's go." She silently but happily began to walk to the ballroom with the other females.

Ty smiled nervously at his dad. "You'll do fine." His dad mouthed to him. Ty slowly nodded before he silently fixed his tie.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

James gulped nervously and glanced at his dad, who nodded. James sighed and watched the doors.

Tigress gulped as the rest of the females went in before her and sat down. She took in a deep breath before she walked through the door and started to walk to Ty and his dad.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Red took a deep breath before nodding at the females as they took their seats. Red silently walked through the door and slowly walked to James and his father.

Ty smiled softly at her, his eyes gently widening. "She's beautiful..." He whispered to himself, his dad smiling at his son's mate.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next