Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 23 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:23 am

James ran to his car, which he had left at the airport when he went to America. He instantly sat her down and put all their bags in the car. He jumped in the driver side and started to drive away.

Tigress grinned widely and nodded. "Let's go!!!" She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 23 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Red giggled happily and watched him. "Yay! To the castle!!" She told him happily and glanced at everything that past.

Ty quickly placed her down as he reached his car he left after he went to America. He quickly placed her in the passenger's side before Placing their bags into the trunk. He slid into the driver's side and started the car before happily driving away.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:30 pm

James nodded happily and grinned at her. He huffed happily as he drove.

Tigress grinned and hugged his arm tightly. "Woot!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Red smiled and snuggled against his arm as he drove. She huffed happily and watched in front of her.

Ty chuckled and smiled down at her before happily continuing to drive. He snickered and smiled at the felt of her hugging his arm.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:58 pm

James chuckled softly and continued to happily drive. He glanced down at her and raised an eyebrow.

Tigress snuggled against his arm happily and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Red giggled and glanced up at him. "Heyyyy!" She giggled and grinned innocently.

Ty smiled and continued to drive. His eyes slightly drooped from the comfy ness she was giving him. He felt like he could sleep!
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:10 pm

James chuckled and shook his head. "Hi weirdo!" He teased.

Tigress glanced up at him and smiled. "Wakey wakey Ty."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Red chuckled and smiled. "Says the person whose talking!" She smirked,

Ty's eyes slightly widened. "Oh... Yeah.." He snickered and tried to stay up as best as possible as he drove.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:12 pm

James laughed softly and rolled his eyes. He grinned as he pulled into his driveway. "Welcome our house!!" He exclaimed.

Tigress smiled and gently nuzzled him. "You ok?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Red's eyes widened before quickly scampering out. "Wow!" Her eyes shone brightly and happily before dashing over to the front of it. She giggled and jumped up happily.

Ty nodded and smiled. "Yeah.. I'm fine, just, somewhat tired from the trip." he snickered before pulling into the driveway. "Well.. We're here." He smiled down at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:05 pm

James chuckled and got out of the car. He grabbed there bags and followed her happily. "I'm glad you like it..."

Tigress grinned widely and jumped out of the car. She quickly looked around and grinned widely.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Red smiled and glanced over at her and nodded. She happily bounced around till she got to the door. She giggled and jumped up happily.

Ty chuckled and happily got out've the car. He quickly grabbed their bags and smiled. "I'm glad you like it Tigress.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:21 pm

James chuckled and opened the door. "Go on. Ill go out our stuff up while you explore." He told her happily.

Tigress grinned and bounced around happily as she waited for him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Red nodded happily and silently ran in. She glanced around happily. "It's huge!!" She called out to him, it echoing.

Ty smiled and silently opened the door. "Welcome home, my love.. Go ahead and explore!" He said happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:39 pm

James chuckled and nodded happily. He silently walked to his room and placed their stuff up.

Tigress giggled and nodded. She instantly took off as she looked around.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 am

Red quietly followed him and opened the door to his room. Her eyes widened before a wide grin spread across her face.

Ty chuckled as he watched her and rolled his eyes happily. He silently walked upstairs and went to his room. He quietly placed their stuff down happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:52 am

James looked over at her and grinned. "Hey. Come on in." He said happily. He jumped on the bed and sighed happily.

Tigress grinned as she silently followed him and looked around.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Red smiled happily and nodded. She bounced onto the bed before crawling over to him. She giggled and happily curled against him.

Ty smiled and turned over to glance at her. He chuckled and smiled widely. "You like it so far?" He asked her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:39 pm

James chuckled and gently held her close. He sighed happily and closed his eyes.

Tigress nodded happily and ran over to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Red snuggled herself against his chest and yawned. SHe closed her eyes quietly before beginning to fall asleep as she clung onto his shirt.

Ty chuckled happily. "Full speed Tigress!" He teased happily before jumping onto his bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

James chuckled softly and stroked her hair gently. "Good night.... My love...." He whispered and fell asleep happily.

Tigress giggled happily and jumped beside him. She clung tightly onto him and snuggled up against him.

(Hey, can you check out my new rp in the fantasy thing and help me out with the other pack?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:51 pm

( yeah of course!)

Red silently awoke and yawned. She smiled down at him before pecking his forehead. "Morning.." She whispered softly.

Ty smiled and held her close. He pecked her forehead and curled against her. He sighed happily and glanced down at her. "Comfy?" He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:56 pm

James huffed in his sleep and snuggled closer to her. "Mine...." He murmured.

Tigress nodded happily and held him close. "Yep..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Red nodded slowly and huffed happily. "Yes.. Yours.." She whispered and snuggled closer to him.

Ty smiled and nodded slowly. He yawned before pulling her closer and gently closing his eyes.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:05 pm

James snuggled against her happily and slowly woke up. He grinned happily and chuckled happily.

Tigress huffed happily and closed her eyes happily. She curled up against him and fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next