Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 14 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:35 pm

James chuckled happily and gently nuzzled her happily.

Tigress raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "Fine...." She grumbled before grabbing the clothes. She silently walked into the bathroom before silently putting on what he had picked out.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 14 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Red smiled. "Your so weird!" She smiled and pawed at his cheek. "You know what we could do? Make a bet!" She said happily.

Ty smirked and nodded as he silently flopped onto the bed. He quietly waited and checked his phone.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:23 pm

James chuckled and shrugged. "Alright! What bet!?" He asked happily.

Tigress sighed and silently walked out of the bathroom. She walked silently her room and looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Red shrugged. "I don't know! What do you think? You probably make the best bets!" She giggled.

Ty's eyes widened, making him smirk. "Holy shit.." He whispered, though loud enough so he could hear. "Oh Jesus Christ you look hot as fuck.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

James grinned and shrugged. "I have no idea, sorry." He said happily.

Tigress blushed brightly and huffed angrily. "Thanks....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Red giggled and shrugged. "We gotta do the cinnamon challenge! And who ever spits out their cinnamon first must do whatever the other says for a day!" She suggested happily.

Ty quietly picked her up as he got close to her. "Hey.. You looked even more beautiful before.. Control yourself." He smiled and gently stroked her hair, his eyes gazing into hers.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 pm

James chuckled and shrugged happily. "Alright!"

Tigress blushed brightly and looked into his eyes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 am

Red smiled. "Your going down!" She quietly grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen, thank god her mom not being up, it being past 8. She giggled and grabbed two large spoons.

Ty smiled and gently pecked her forehead. "I love you for who you are... I don't care what you wear.." He snuggled her against his chest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:53 am

James chuckled as he watched her happily. "You are the one going down, my dear." He teased.

Tigress blushed brightly and smiled at him happily. "Ok...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:05 am

Red shook her head and happily put some cinnamon on each one. It was mouthful, and it filled the whole spoon. She happily gave his his spoon.

Ty smiled and gently placed her down. "Now, go get dressed." He gently pecked her forehead and smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:51 pm

James grinned at her and smirked. "You are so going to lose....."

Tigress nodded and raced into the bathroom before changing into her clothes.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Red giggled and shook her head. "Hell no!" She smirked before nodding. "Three.. Two... One!" She quickly put the whole entire spoonful of cinnamon in her mouth.

Ty smiled happily and picked her up, crushing her to his chest as she walked out.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:25 pm

James smirked and quickly shoved the spoonful into his mouth. He scrunched up his face but forced himself to not spit it out.

Tigress yelped lightly as he suddenly picked her up. "What are you doing?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Red forced herself to hold in a cough so she couldn't spit out the cinnamon. She glanced at him silently, feeling some cinnamon slipping down her throat.

Ty smiled and sighed happily. "Hugging you.. You beautiful person.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm

James smirked at her and held back a cough. He glared silently at the wall, trying to not spit out any of the cinnamon.

Tigress blushed and rolled her eyes. "Thanks..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Red couldnt take it anymore, and spat it out I the garbage. She breathed heavily before taking a drink of water,

Ty smiled and gently pecked her forehead before laying her on her bed. "Your welcome..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:46 am

James smirked and pumped his hands in the air in victory before quickly spitting it out. "Oh god that tasted bad."

Tigress blushed and looked up at him. "So.... What now?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Red glanced at him and huffed. She nodded softly. "Yeah.." She couldn't help, though not because of her defeat, smile at him.

Ty shrugged and silently slipped in besides her and happily curled around her again before brushing her hair quietly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 pm

James chuckled happily and grinned at her. "I win!!" He said happily.

Tigress blushed and curled up against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Red nodded and sighed. She chuckled softly. "Okay okay.. What do you want me to do? Me mom's out shopping, so I get to eat tonight!" She giggled.

Ty smiled quietly. 'I love you.. My Tigress...' He said in their thoughts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 pm

James smirked at her. "Hmmmmmmm you can go and put on your swimsuit." He answered and chuckled.

Tigress blushed and smiled. 'I love you too....'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Red blushed brightly before sighing and nodding. She quietly walked into her room and closed the door before changing. She quietly came back in her bikini. She glanced up at him quietly.

Ty nodded and sighed happily as he snuggled her x
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm

James chuckled and grinned at her. "Go outside." He ordered happily. 'And you look very pretty.....'

Tigress sighed happily and curled up closer to him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Red blushed brightly and smiled. 'T-thank you...' She quietly walked outside hesitantly.

Ty smiled. 'Mine.. My Tigress...' He whispered happily against her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:01 pm

James followed her outside and grabbed a hose. He smirked as he turned the water on. "Time to clean you up." He teased before spraying her with the water.

Tigress blushed brightly and nodded.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next