Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 27 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 pm

James smirked as he felt her cum and grunted as he held in his cum. "W-Where?...." He asked and looked down at her.

Tigress cried out loudly in pleasure and gripped tightly onto him. She arched her back against him before she came.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 27 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Red groaned loudly. "A-Anywhere!" She cried and jerked her back up closer towards him.

Ty groaned loudly and bit his lip as he felt her warm cum against him. He panted loudly and continued to pound into her before he held in his cum. "W-Where...?"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:07 pm

James nodded and rammed as deeply into her womb as he could and came. "I love you....." He whispered and gently pulled out of her.

Tigress held him closer and let out a small moan. "A-Anywhere...." She answered and bucked her hips gently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 am

Red gasped in pleasure as he came into her womb. She smiled up at him and panted loudly. "I-I love y-you too..." She whispered.

Ty nodded and continued to ram into her eagerly before coming. He groaned loudly before pulling out and smirking down at her. "I love you... Tigress.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:38 pm

James grinned and gently rolled beside her. He gently stroked her stomach. "Mine..." He growled and pulled her closet to him.

Tigress sighed as she felt his warm cum in her womb. "I-I love you.... T-Too..." She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Red smiled and nodded. She huffed happily and gently patted her stomach happily. "Yes.. Yours...."

Ty smiled and gently laying down by her. He curled against her and pulled her closer to him. "Mine.." He growled protectively.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:08 pm

James grinned widely and gently stroked her hair. He gently placed a kiss on her stomach. "Ours...." He purred and nuzzled her stomach.

Tigress smiled happily as she snuggled against him. "Yes, yours...." She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. She nodded slowly. "A-are they gonna b-become werewolves t-too..?" She panted softy and curled against him gently.

Ty smiled up at her before bending down and placing a warm, soft kiss onto her belly. "Ours..." He whispered happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 pm

James nodded and gently held her close. "Of course, that means you can't go to a doctors... Don't worry though, all the females who have delivered will be there."

Tigress grinned and nodded happily. "Ours...." She murmured happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:46 am

Red nodded slowly and buried her face into his chest slowly and sleepily. "Okay.." She whispered before slowly yawning.

Ty smiled and nodded, lifting his head and whole body up before her curled back around her. He quietly but happily began to stroke her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 pm

James grinned widely and gently stroked her stomach. "I love you..." He whispered and easily fell asleep.

Tigress sighed happily and curled up closer to him. She huffed softly before she easily fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. "I love you too.." She whispered before quietly falling asleep with him.

Ty silently yawned and smiled before falling asleep against her. He silently woke up and yawned before glancing down at her happily and sleepily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 pm

James sighed as he slowly woke up the next morning. He grinned and gently stroked her stomach. "Morning little one...."

Tigress huffed happily in her sleep and curled up closer to him. "Ty..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Red smiled drowsily in her sleep and huffed happily. She curled closer against him quietly.

Ty smiled softly as he gazed down at her. One hand stroked her hair while the other happily stroked her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:47 pm

James chuckled happily and nuzzled her happily. "Morning to you too Red..." He whispered happily.

Tigress huffed happily in her sleep and snuggled closer to him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Red smiled and gently awoke. She opened her eyes to see James and sighed happily. "Hey..."

Ty smiled. "Morning my two babies..." He whispered happily and gently leaned up and pecked her forehead.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:38 pm

James looked down at her and grinned widely. "Hey... How did you two sleep?..." He asked happily.

Tigress slowly woke up and looked up at him. "Hey...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Red smiled and glanced down at her stomach, then back up at him. "Good.." She whispered happily.

Ty smiled. "Sleep good, you two..?" He asked happily and stroked her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:49 pm

James grinned and nodded. He gently stroked her stomach and sighed happily. "I love you...."

Tigress glanced at her stomach then back at him and nodded.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Red smiled up at him. "I love you too..." She whispered and sighed happily.

Ty smiled as nodded happily and slowly. "Good.. How's the little guy?" He asked softly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:43 pm

James chuckled happily and snuggled against him. "I love you so much....." He murmured happily and grinned.

Tigress giggled softly and looks at her stomach. "It is perfectly fine....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:24 am

Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:48 am

Red smiled and giggled softly. "I love you.. alot..." She whispered and sighed happily.

Ty smiled and nodded. "Good.. It looks great.." He whispered and gently pecked her cheek.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 am

James chuckled happily and held her closer. "My Red...." He whispered.

Tigress giggled happily and snuggled against him. "I can't wait..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Red sighed happily and gently nodded, clinging onto his chest.

Ty smiled and nodded. "Me either.. Love.." He sighed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next