Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 28 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:17 pm

(Skip to when the babies are born?)
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 28 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 pm

(Yeah)

Red bit her lower lip to hold back a loud whimper in pain. "J-James it h-hurts..!" She whimpered loudly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 pm

James held tightly onto her hand and gently kissed her forehead. "Shhhh.... Shhhhh... I know...."

Tigress whimpered loudly in pain as she pushed. "I-It hurts!!!" She whimpered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm

?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Red whimpered loudly and pushed. She held back tears of pain as she did.

Ty gently held her hand tightly. "Shh.. Tigress.. It'll be okay.." He whispered. "Just.. Push..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:49 pm

James held onto her hand tightly. "I'm so sorry...." He whimpered sadly.

Tigress whimpered softly and nodded. She instantly started to push harder.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Red shook her head as she began to push as hard as she could. She whimpered louder in pain and held tightly onto him.

Ty gently watched her sadly and pecked her forehead. "Your doing fine.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 pm

The other girl werewolves nodded as the baby almost finished sliding out. "You are almost there!"

Tigress whimpered in pain as she pushed as hard as she could.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Red nodded quickly and continued pushing before the rest of the baby slid out, making her sigh in relief.

The other girl werewolves watched as the baby was about to come out. "Your almost there Tigress!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm

The females instantly cut the cord and ran off to clean it. "You did great..." James whispered.

Tigress whimpered and nodded. She let out a small sigh of relief as the baby slid out.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Red nodded and smiled. "Thank you..." She whispered and gently pecked his forehead weakly.

The females quickly ran over and cut the cord before dashing off to clean it. Ty smiled down at her and gently stroked her hair. "You did great Tigress..." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:31 pm

James smiled and gently held her close. "I love you...." He whispered.

Tigress blushed and smiled up at him. "Thanks..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Red smiled and gently snuggled against him, well, tried to. "I love you too..." She whispered softly.

Ty smiled and slowly nodded before pecking her forehead. "I love you, my beautiful mate..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:41 pm

James grinned as the females came back in with the baby wrapped in a (whatever color you want) blanket. They gently handed them the baby.

Tigress smiled and nuzzled him happily. "I love you too.."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:56 pm

(Blue Very Happy)

Red smiled and gently held the baby boy, caressing it's forehead softly with her thumb. "Hey there..." She whispered and gazed down at her son softly.

Ty perked up and smiled happily as the females came back in with the baby in a (insert blue or pink) blanket. They gently handed it to Tigress and smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 pm

James grinned widely as he looked at the small baby. "He is beautiful..." He whispered.

(Pink)
Tigress smiled as she gently held the baby girl. "Hi there little one..." She whispered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 am

Red smiled and nodded, gently seeing the little boy huff made her sigh happily. "He looks alot.. Like you.." She smiled up at him.

Ty smiled down at his new daughter and gently pecked her cheek. "She's beautiful.. Just like you.."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:49 am

James grinned proudly and gently touched his son's forehead. "He looks a lot like you too...." He said happily.

Tigress smiled and gently pecked Ty's forehead. "Thank you.... She also looks a lot like you..." She said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Red smiled and nodded slowly, sighing happily. "Sure does.." She whispered happily. The small boy gently wrinkled his nose as his father touched his head.

Ty smiled and nodded. "Yeah, but she has the beauty of you..." He sighed happily and gently placed his head on her shoulder.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 pm

James grinned widely and chuckled as he watched the baby. "He's so cute....."

Tigress smiled happily and hugged him using one arm. The baby girl looked at Ty and huffed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Red nodded and giggled as the baby gently and weakly reached out an arm to James.

Ty sighed happily and smiled down at the girl. "Hey.." He whispered as he bent down to see her up close.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm

James grinned and gently placed his finger in the baby's outstretched hand. "What should we name him?..." He asked happily.

Tigress smiled as she watched them quietly. The baby girl gently reached out and took ahold of his hair. She giggled softly and smiled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Red smiled up at him after the baby gently sucked on his father's finger tip. "What about Isaac..?" (Sorry I just love that name X3) she suggested.

Ty smiled and chuckled softly. "Heh... Good girl.." He whispered happily. "What should we name this little girl..?" He asked gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:14 pm

James grinned and nodded. "I love that name... Isaac it is...." He said happily.

Tigress smiled as she watched the baby as she happily played with his hair. "How about Amber?...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 pm

(Omfg Amber is my bf's name 0.0)

Red nodded and smiled, gazing down at Isaac before gently leaning up and pecking her mate's cheek.

Ty smiled and nodded slowly. "Amber it is.. I love it.." He whispered before gently gazing back down at Amber.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next