Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Kevin grinned widely at her happily. "Thanks. It's not everyday I meet a fan."

Tigress gently pulled him closer and moaned in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Red smiled and nodded softly. "Y-your welcome..." She whispered and glanced down. "W-well.. I'm j-just gonna g-go make m-me a sandwich..." She silently walked into the kitchen and leaned silently against the counter, reaching up to grab the bread at the top.
(I want dat Sexy Kevin to come from behind 0///0)

Bash silently smirked and gently nibbled on her skin before roughly continuing to lick and kiss her neck. He purred into her neck silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Kevin smirked and walked up behind her silently. He smirked as he gently placed his hands on her hips quietly. "You need some help?" He asked softly.

Tigress gently clung tightly onto his shirt and moaned in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Red blushed brightly before nodding silently. She glanced down and shivered lightly. "Y-yes.. P-please.."" She whispered.

Bash smirked before quietly continuing. He silently played with the bottom of her shirt, asking if it's okay.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Kevin nodded and gently grabbed the bread. He smiled as he handed it to her silently.

Tigress nodded quickly and slipped off his shirt quickly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Red smiled embarrassedly back at him and gently glanced down. "T-thank you..." She whispered and gently placed the bread on the counter. She glanced silently at his hands on her hips.

Bash smirked and nodded. He quickly slipped off her shirt before tearing off her bra. He roughly began to suck on her breasts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Kevin smirked and gently squeezed her hips. "I heard you earlier...." He whispered gently in her ear and smirked.

Tigress gasped out loudly in pleasure and arched her back. "F-Fuck!..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Red gasped lightly in pleasure. "I-I wasn't d-doing anything... I-I accidentally c-cut myself and I-it hurt.. Alot..." She whispered as she lied and silently gripped onto his shoulders. Her face burnt brightly.

Bash roughly massaged one of her breasts as she nibble roughly onto the other. He growled in pleasure and snaked one hand down to her pants and slipped them into them before gently rubbing her core through her underwear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Kevin smirked evilly and roughly started to grind their hips together. "Sure...."

Tigress moaned loudly and arched her back against him in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Red's eyes widened before letting out that same small gasp of pleasure she did before. She moaned loudly and bit her lower lip. "A-Ahh.. I-i was t-though...." She whispered as she gripped onto his shoulders tightly.

Bash smirked and roughly continued to rub her core before quickly pull off her pants and underwear. He slid down to her core before roughly beginning to suck her clit.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Kevin smirked and rolled his eyes. He roughly started to kiss her neck and smirked.

Tigress cried out loudly in pleasure and bucked her hips against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:08 am

Red arched her neck slightly and moaned loudly in pleasure. "M-Mr Kevin..." She whispered and gripped tightly onto his shirt. "M-my parents.. W-Will kill y-you...."

Bash smirked and roughly continued, licking around her clit. He quickly nibbled onto her clit roughly and squeezed her hips tightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 am

Kevin sighed softly and nodded. He silently pulled away from her. "I suppose you're right... Make your food..." He told her and walked away.

Tigress moaned loudly and bucked her hips against him. "F-Fuck!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 am

Red sighed before quickly grabbing him. She quietly leaned up so she was close to his ear. "They won't know though.." She whispered in his ear and smirked silently.

Bash smirked and glanced up at her. "Knew you wanted me.." He whispered before hungrily beginning to lick her core.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:19 am

Kevin smirked widely and nodded. He instantly picked her up and ran into her room. He laid her down on her bed and smirked evilly down at her.

Tigress wrapped her legs around his neck and moaned loudly. "Y-Yes! B-Bash!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:25 am

Red blushed brightly and gazed up at him. She smirked lightly up at him and nodded slowly. "Come at me.." She purred.

Bash quickly shoved his tongue into her core. He roughly began to taste her walls before roughly beginning to rub her clit.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 am

Kevin nodded and crawled over her. He purred happily and roughly tore off her shirt and bra.

Tigress moaned loudly and arched her back. "B-Bash!!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:09 am

Red gasped softly before smirking up at him. She purred and pulled him closer to her. "I thought one of my favorite youtubers would do alot better.." She purred into his ear teasingly.

Bash quickly picked up his pace on rubbing her clit continuously. He smirked and hungrily continued to taste her walls roughly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:13 am

(Here's my plot idea I was gonna tell you earlier:
When Red and Tigress go to Walmart, they bump into their favorite youtubers and when they do, it creates jealousy between all of them.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am

Kevin rolled his eyes and tore off her pants and underwear. He smirked evilly as he grabbed a marker and rammed it deeply into her. He chuckled evilly as he pounded it into her.

Tigress moaned loudly and arched her back against him.
(Ok)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:26 am

Red gasped in pleasure and arched her back up. She leaned her head back and clenched tightly onto the sheets before moaning loudly. "A-Ahh K-Kevin..! K-Kevin!!" She cried in pleasure and gripped tightly onto his shoulders.

(I'll make it tomorrow, I'm going to bed right now)

Bash smirked and happily licked her one more time before pulling away. He quickly tore off his pants and boxers before quietly and gently pounding into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am

Kevin smirked evilly and continued to pound the marker into her. He chuckled evilly and started to roughly suck her breasts.

(Ok and same here.)

Tigress cried out softly in pain and held him close. Once she adjusted to his size she moaned in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 am

(Don't forget about that one rp I made)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:40 am

(Lol
Size .3.)

Red grunted loudly as she arched her back up higher. "K-Kevin..!" She cried happily before clenching her eyes shut tightly as she moaned.

Bash smirked before gripping onto her hips and began to pound into her. He groaned loudly in pleasure and continued.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 am

Kevin smirked evilly and suddenly stopped. "Yes?..." He purred in her ear and nuzzled her neck.

Tigress moaned loudly in pleasure and gently pulled him closer. She closed her eyes tightly in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next