Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 pm

(Okay here it is: :3 btw if you want Tigress and Bash to.. Yeah XD tell me..

The plot is so random u don't even know:
Red's parents are going out, and even though Red is fucking 18, they still make her have a babysitter because they don't think she's 'mature enough.' Since both of Red's sister's are busy, Red's dad calls one of his friend's and asks if his son (Kevin) can watch her and then when Kevin get's there we'll just.. Start from there.
We'll start I guess from when Kevin get's there and Red's parents are gone .3.)

Red huffed as she laid on the couch before swiftly getting up as she heard the door bell ring. "Oh good god.. HIM." She didn't even know who this guy was, all she knew was that it was one of her dad's friend's son. She grumbled softly as thinking of this guy would be a complete asshole.

Bash laughed evilly and shook his head. He happily continued to tickle her belly. "Give in Tigress! Say uncle!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Kevin sighed as he silently rang the doorbell. He pushed his hands into his pockets as he waited for someone to answer the door. He at least thought this girl had to be at least 11 or something.

Tigress shook her head and laughed loudly. "Never!!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:50 pm

(Fuck u for using my actual age XD)
Red silently opened the door before her eyes went wide. This dude.. She KNEW this guy! She quickly opened the padio door and smiled nervously. She coughed softly before gently gazing down.

Bash smirked and nodded. "Fine then! I'll fucking do you doggie style!" He smirked evilly and rolled over, making her be on her hands and knees. He chuckled evilly. "Give in..?" He asked as he whispered in her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:52 pm

(Lol xD)
Kevin raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Hi...." He murmured softly. Exactly what was he supposed to do with a feeling 18 year old!? Couldn't she take care of herself!?

Tigress blushed brightly and glared at the bed. "No...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Red nodded silently. "Yeah sorry, my parents won't let me take care of myself.. They don't think I'm 'mature enough..'" She sighed and gazed down. "But um.. Yeah." She wasn't gonna directly go to saying she KNEW this guy.

Bash smirked silently. "Why not..?" He asked her. "Your just really gonna make me push it to the limit with you, aren't you?" He snickered evilly and gently stroked her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Kevin sighed softly and nodded. "I'm Kevin." He told her and held out his hand. "You can just.... Do whatever you want. I don't know what I'm going to do."

Tigress huffed angrily and rolled her eyes. "I will never say it...." She growled softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Red gazed down at his hand then back up at him, a small blush visible on her face. "U-um.." She gently shook his hand before slowly retrieving her hand.

Bash chuckled evilly. "Okay then..!" He quickly rolled over and smirked, pinning her tightly to the bed before beginning to tickle her again swiftly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Kevin raised an eyebrow and sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "So..... Can I come in?...." He asked.

Tigress blushed brightly and laughed softly. "Stop it Bash!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Red nodded slowly. "Yeah.. I'll just um.. Be in my room.." She silently let him in before stepping in behind him. She quietly sighed before walking up to her room.

Bash chuckled And shook his head, continuing to tickle her. "Not until you say uncle!!" He giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Kevin nodded and silently walked into the living room. He sat down and sighed softly.

Tigress shook her head and continued to laugh.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Red sighed silently before gently gazing up at the ceiling as she flopped onto her bed.
(Oh god I got a dirty idea 0.0 dare me to do it?)

Bash smirked and happily continued. He giggled the whole time louder and louder as she laughed.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:51 pm

(Sure)
Kevin sighed softly and closed his eyes. He stretched out silently and huffed.

Tigress laughed loudly and tried to get away desperately.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Red huffed and glanced around. "God let's hope I'm not too loud.." She mumbled before silently grabbing a marker and silently (god kill me XD) slipped off her pants and underwear. She quietly spit all over the marker before slipping it into her core. She gasped in pleasure and began to pound it into herself using one hand. "A-Ahh!" She cried in pleasure.

Bash smirked before pulling away. He snuggled against her and pecked her forehead. "Aww..! Guess I gave up!" He said sarcastically, giving her a innocent grin.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Kevin shot up as he heard her and quickly ran to her room. He knocked on her door quietly. "Ummmm.... Are you ok?"

Tigress giggled happily and grinned at him. "Yay!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Red blushed brightly before quickly nodding. "Y-yeah.. I-I'm fine..!" She told him loudly before slowing down her rhythm in the marker. She bit her lower lip, holding back a moan. 'Fuck.. I didn't lock my door..' She thought. 'God let's hope he doesn't come in...'

Bash laughed loudly and nodded. He snuggled against her before happily pecking her cheek. "Yay!!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Kevin raised an eyebrow but slowly nodded. "Ummm ok. Ill see you later then." He said before he walked away silently.

Tigress grinned up at him happily and snuggled closer to him. "Cuddly Bash.....

(Hey, could you look at my new rp on the fantasy tab and help me out with the other pack?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Red sighed in relief before letting out a small moan. She panted heavily and continued to pound the small marker into her. Sooner or later, she came. She gasped loudly in pleasure before closing her eyes and pulling out the marker. "Thank.. God..." She whispered before silently licking the cum off and sitting it back in her drawer. She quickly got dressed and unlocked the door before coming downstairs.

Bash nodded happily and pecked her forehead. "I love you.. My fluffy Tigress..." He whispered in her ear happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Kevin sighed as he sat silently on the couch. He stretched lightly and sighed softly.

Tigress sighed happily and gently snuggled closer to him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Red quietly watched him before sighing. She shook her head and silently standing there and watched him from behind. "God he probably thinks I'm an idiot.." She whispered to herself. "And a stalker if he catches me..."

Bash smirked and playfully nibbled at her earlobe. He giggled and gently bit it before happily nibbling on it.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Kevin sighed as he silently turned on the TV. He silently started to watch it.

Tigress blushed brightly and moaned softly. "B-Bash..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Red raised an eyebrow quietly. "You okay..?" She asked before gazing down at him. "Mr... G-Goldenblackhawk...?"

Bash's eyes widened before smirking silently. He quietly continued to lick and nibble on her earlobe.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Kevin looked up and raised an eyebrow at her. "You know my username?" He asked softly.

Tigress blushed brightly and moaned softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Red stepped back and nodded slowly, blushing brightly. "Y-yeah.. Is t-that bad..?" She asked softly and glanced down.

Bash silently tugged her hair gently and pushed her quietly down onto the bed. He purred and gently grinded their hips together.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Kevin chuckled and shook his head. "No. It's actually kind of cool."

Tigress gasped in pleasure and gently arched her back. "F-Fuck...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Red's face slightly lit up. "R-Really..? Th-thanks.." She whispered silently. "Your videos are f-funny..."

Bash smirked and roughly went harder. He leaned sow and roughly began kissing her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next