Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuz I'm happy happy

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cuz I'm happy happy Empty Cuz I'm happy happy

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:29 pm

I'm choosing..
Mitch

And it's going to be smut during a livestream but the livestream, they don't do facecams so.. >Very Happy

Red silently held close to Mitch as he played MineCraft. She buried her nose into the crook of his neck and snuggled against his chest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Cuz I'm happy happy Empty Re: Cuz I'm happy happy

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm

I'm gonna use dat majestic ginger beard!! Very Happy and ummm.... Smut.... Please...

Mitch grinned widely and gently stroked her hair as he played. He glanced down at her and chuckled softly. "What's up?..." He whispered in her ear.

Tigress sighed as she sat boredly in her office. She huffed softly and silently spun around in her chair.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Red smiled and silently shrugged. She happily had both arms wrapped around his neck while her legs where around his waist. She nuzzled closer into his neck and gently pecked it.

Jack snickered as he stood in the doorway. "The fuck you doing?" He smirked as he watched her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Mitch shivered lightly as she pecked his neck. He grinned widely and gently kissed her hair. "Hmmmmm.... You look so beautiful..." He whispered gently.

Tigress stopped spinning and fell out of her chair dizzily. "I was spinning!" She answered and shook her head.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Red silently smiled and nodded slowly. "Thank you..." She whispered and gently released one of her legs and laid it against the closest leg before slightly grinding her knee against his crotch.

Jack smirked and glanced down at her before helping her up. He patted her back and snickered. "Well, if you get fucking sick on the floor, it's your fault." He smiled and ruffled her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Mitch grunted softly in pleasure and looked at her. "Are you trying to seduce me?..." He teased and chuckled.

Tigress giggled happily and looked up at him. "We'll I don't have anything to do!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:08 pm

All the fans in the chat was wondering why he wasn't talking and was he okay? Or did he get up to get something? Red smirked silently and shrugged. She silently continued and gently bit his earlobe.

Jack smirked. "I know what we could do!" He snickered, trying to sound happy.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Mitch grunted softly and instantly moved his michrophone further from his mouth. He instantly grabbed her and gently started to like, bite, suck, and kiss her neck.

Tigress looked at him and smiled. "What??"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Red quickly muted the mic before arching her neck up and letting out a loud moan. She smirked and couldn't help but gently stroke his (8==D) through his clothes.

Jack smirked and gently closed the door behind him before locking it. He quickly grabbed her and laid her down on her bed before crawling over her, smirking slightly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Mitch groaned softly in pleasure and roughly started to continue his attention to her neck. He smirked evilly as his hand slipped down between her legs and started to stroke her core.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked up at him. "W-What a-are you d-doing?...." She asked nervously.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and let out a moan. She quickly Ickes up her pace and roughly continued to stroke him. "Whoever snaps first.. Get's to do whatever first.." She purred into his ear as she gently gripped his tip through his clothes.

Jack gently stroked her side. "I love you.. I wanted to do this for a very, very long time..." He purred and smirked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:03 am

Mitch groaned in pleasure and squirmed in his seat. He suddenly grabbed her and picked her up. He instantly walked over to the bed and laid her down. He purred happily and crawled over her.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked away. "J-Jack..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:38 am

Red smirked and lifted her leg up, continuing to grind her knee into his crotch roughly. she lifted her head up and roughly began kissing him.

Jack gripped her chin gently and turned her head towards him. He smirked and tilted it up before beginning to kiss upwards to her jawline.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Mitch smirked evilly as he roughly kissed her back. His hands roughly skimmed across her body and stopped at her core. He let out a groan before he started to stroke her core roughly.

Tigress blushed brightly and gulped lightly. She blushed even more as a gentle moan escaped her lips.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:10 pm

(I'll start off with the new Tigress')

Red pulled away and lifted her head back, crying softly in pleasure. "A-Ahh.." She whispered and bit her lower lip. "F-fuck... M-Mitch..." She whispered and pulled him closer, gripping onto his ass before beginning to tear off his pants.

Jack,Bash, and Ty grumbled boredly as they sat on the couch and watched Tv. It was night, and they where completely bored before they glanced at each other and smirked. "Is Tigress asleep..?" Ty asked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Mitch smirked evilly and roughly tore off her clothes. He purred as he looked at her naked body. "You're mine now..." He growled and roughly started to lick and suck her breasts.

Tigress huffed happily as she snuggled closer to her pillow. She gently crushed her stuff animal white tiger to her chest as she slept.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Red arched her back up and let out a loud moan. She gripped onto his hair, her body heating up against his before her core became wetter and wetter, making her grunt loudly and happily.

Jack and them smirked and nodded before silently getting up and beginning to walk towards Tigress' room. They silently stood outside her room before silently opening the door.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Mitch chuckled evilly as he watched her. His hands roughly played with one while his mouth teased the other. He gently thrusted himself against her core.

Tigress grunted softly in her sleep and rolled over. She gently tossed her tiger aside.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Red moaned louder and louder, her back arching higher and higher. She gasped loudly in pleasure as he thrusted himself against her.

They all sneaked into her room. Bash smirked and nodded as he pulled out a chain before quickly crawling over Tigress and silently placing it around her neck.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:05 am

Mitch chuckled evilly and positioned himself at her entrance. He smirked evilly at her and teased her by rubbing himself against her entrance.

Tigress huffed in her sleep and quietly turned on her side. Her eyes fluttered lightly but did not open.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:45 am

Red's moans slowly lowered. "A-ahh.. Ah.." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes slowly in pleasure, her neck arching back slowly.

Jack smirked and nodded at Ty, who nodded back. Jack leaned down against the side of the bed, facing Tigress' face. "Come on girl.. Get up." He purred as he took the chain from Bash and jerked her head up after Bash got up.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Mitch smirked evilly and roughly started to attack her breasts with kisses. "Your mine...." He growled before he roughly thrusted into her.

Tigress yelped in shock and instantly woke up. "Th-the fuck!?" She asked angrily and glared at them. Once she realized there was a chain around her neck she instantly sat up. "What the fuck are you doing!?" She growled angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Red gasped in pure pleasure and arched her back high against him, slipping him deeper into her. She groaned loudly and tangled her hands into his hair.

Jack smirked. "Nothing, calm your tits." He purred and pulled her upwards silently with the chain. Bash and Ty smirked, Ty silently stroked her side from the other side of the bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Mitch grunted happily and rammed deeply into her. He groaned loudly and continued to ram into her.

Tigress whimpered as the chain dug lightly into her neck. "St-stop! L-Let me go!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Red cried out loudly. "M-Mitch!!" She cried loudly in pleasure and rammed her hips up to his.

Jack growled and slowly took it off. "Fine, we'll go easy.." He mumbled softly and sharply glanced at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next