Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT Empty Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Happy ;3

_Application_
Name of Guy (s):
Type (s) of happy story:
Plot:

_Mine! <3_
Name of Guy: Sky/Adam
Types of the happy story: Love,Smut :3
Plot: When Red drags Adam into the kitchen for a surprise, it's a cake which is designed as a block of butter! Adam thanks Red, though feeling bad that he doesn't do much for her. After they eat a piece of cake, Adam get's.. Fiesty. So for a present.. Yeah 0.0 right in the asshole (I'm being serious he shall ass-fuck
Red )

Red quickly grabbed her boyfriend, Adam's, arm happily before pulling him into the kitchen. "You ready to see this?!" She asked happily before letting his arm go and pointing at the giant cake on the table.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT Empty Re: Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Adam's eyes widened as he saw the cake. He instantly engulfed her in a giant huge. "Thank you!!!" He said happily. Although... He felt bad... He didnt have anything for Red....

(Could you make one up for Tigress with Bash?)
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT Empty Re: Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:55 pm

(Yeah)
Red giggled and hugged him back happily. "Your welcome Adam!!" She laughed and gently clung onto him happily, gazing up at him gently but happily.

(Your gonna start it though:
Name: Bash
Type: crush,love, a bit touchy Wink
Plot: Bash and Tigress go to a friend's party. They serve alcohol and shit. In the middle of the party, where they have to leave, Bash is drunk and tigress has to take him back to their home. (They are only friends at this point) as they get there, Bash drunkily picks her up and kisses her, getting a bit touchy, but after a while he places her down and tells her he loves her, and wouldn't hurt her like that)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Adam grinned widely down at her. "Your amazing..." He told her and pulled her to his chest before he kissed her roughly.

Tigress smiled as she and Bash drove to their friend's party. She parked the car and gulped lightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Red blushed brightly, her eyes wide and round then ever at the unsuspected rough kiss. She pulled him closer, her eyes slowly closed before she gently kissed him back slowly and softly, need slowly building up inside her.

Bash smiled and gently got out before happily grabbing her hand and running up to their friend's house. "Come on Tigress!" He giggled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Adam slowly pulled away and grinned. "Let's have a piece!" He said happily.

Tigress smiled and nodded as she ran after him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:56 pm

Red giggled and nodded slowly. "O-okay.." She spoke softly before grabbing a fork and knife besides the cake. She quickly cut a piece before turning around and shoving the piece into Adam's mouth, making her giggle.

Bah quickly opened the door and giggled. "Hey guys!!" He spoke happily and opened the door for Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 am

Adam grinned widely and smirked evilly. He walked closer to her and pressed her against the table. "Hmmm... I didn't get anything for you....."

Tigress giggled softly and happily walked in after him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 am

Red blushed brightly and gazed up at him. "What do you mean? You gave me you.. I-I don't need anything else in this world but you..." She spoke softly.

Bash gazed around before grinning widely. He silently grabbed a cup before gently pouring himself a light bit of beer.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 am

Adam smirked evilly and roughly grabbed her hips. "I can think of something you might want....." He purred.

Tigress sighed softly as she sat down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:01 am

Red gasped in pleasure, arching her back against the table. She held a handful of his shirt in her hands. "A-Adam... " she muttered under her breath.

Bash quickly chugged the whole cup down and smirked. He licked his lips before pouring a whole cup full of beer, and doing the same on what he did the last one.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:07 am

Adam smirked evilly and roughly started to kiss her neck.

Tigress looked over and watched Bash. She rolled her eyes and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:16 am

Red gently arched her neck sideways before letting out a loud moan. She gripped onto him tightly.

Sooner or later, Bash drank almost the whole glass of beer that was on a table with other drinks. He gently stumbled over to her and smiled drunkily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:22 am

Adam smirked evilly and roughly continued to kiss her neck.

Tigress looked at him and sighed. "Let's go home..." She murmured and stood up.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:28 am

Red bit her lower lip before grunting happily in pleasure. "A-Adam.. F-fuck.." She moaned.

Bash nodded and gently hugged her sleepily but drunkily. He gently nuzzled her and huffed. "You feel me..?" He smirked, breathing gently into her ear.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:30 am

Adam smirked evilly and pulled her closer. He roughly started to grind their hips together.

Tigress blushed brightly and gently moved away from him. "Bash, stop, your drunk."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 am

Red cried out softly in pleasure, her voice gently cracking as she leaned her head back. "F-feels so g-good..!" She cried out.

Bash huffed angrily before grunting softly. "We-we go-gonna fucking g-go or n-not?!" He mumbled, his words slurred.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:33 am

Adam chuckled evilly as he roughly continued. "You like this?" He purred.

Tigress rolled her eyes and walked swiftly to their car.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Red nodded fastly. "Y-yes..!" She cried and rammed her hips up against his.

Bash followed her, almost stumbling over. He grumbled happily as he slid into the passenger's seat and weakly slammed the door behind him.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Adam smirked evilly and turned her around. He roughly pulled down her pants and underwear. He licked his lips before he put some spit on a finger and rammed it into her... Butt.

Tigress let out a soft sigh as she silently drove home. She got out if the car and quickly walked inside their house.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:54 pm

(HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA XDDDD
Ehh.. *sniff* omfg..)

Red gasped loudly in pleasure before letting out a loud groan. She bucked her hips back against him, her fingernails clawing at the table.

Bash grunted as he watched her. "You bitch.. Y-you don't... F-fucking.. L-leave me.." He mumbled before stumbling out've the car and walking inside. He quickly scooped her up in his arms and gently kissed her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Adam smirked evilly and roughly slammed his finger in and out of her.

Tigress blushed brightly and her eyes widened in shock. They slowly closed as she kissed him back gently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Red grunted loudly in pleasure. She rocked her hips back at forth with his finger.

Bash, though his breath tasted like alcohol, nuzzled her close to his chest and continued to kiss her, the kiss getting a bit deeper and rougher.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Adam slipped off his pants and boxers before he pulled out his finger. He silently thrusted into her butt.

Tigress blushed brightly and gently tried to pull away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Red's eyes widened before clenching them shut. She gripped to the table and moaned loudly, bucking her hips back happily.

Bash gently pulled away and smirked gently. He gently pressed their foreheads together and huffed happily, panting gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next