Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Red gently slurped across one side of his length. She purred, nibbling on the tip teasingly.

Bash gently stroked her hair before beginning to gently massage her breasts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Aleks grunted loudly and groaned loudly in pleasure. "F-Fuck..."

Tigress blushed brightly and moaned softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Red quickly rammed her mouth down onto him again, pumping her hand on the lower half of him while the other roughly licked against the top half.

Bash smirked and bent down, beginning to roughly trail his tongue up her neck, his hands gently squeezing her breasts.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Aleks grunted loudly in pleasure and arched his back. "F-Fuck! R-Red!" He growled as he came.

Tigress moaned softly and arched her back. "B-Bash..." She purred softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Red purred and slurped up his cum. She gently gazed up at him and smirked. "Knew you would crack.." She purred, her eyes full of lust and need.

Bash smirked at her purr and roughly begin to suck on her neck before his tongue slid down to her breasts and roughly began to suck on them.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Aleks glared lustfully down at her and ripped off what little clothes she had on. He roughly rammed into her and grunted.

Tigress blushed brightly and moaned in pleasure.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Red gasped in pleasure before letting out a loud moan. She gripped onto his shoulders and bucked her hips back.

Bash gently slipped off her bottom half of her bikini and placed it down with the other half. He smirked as he licked and sucked her breasts. He silently slid a hand down and roughly began to stroke her core.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Aleks roughly rammed in and out of her. "You shouldn't have made me crack." He purred.

Tigress gasped in pleasure and arched her back. "B-Bash...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Red moaned loudly, panting loudly as she scratched at his hips. She rammed her hips down against his.

Bash purred and stopped. "Yes Tigress...?" He smirked, gazing up at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:46 am

Aleks smirked evilly and grunted happily in pleasure. He rammed deeply into her and chuckled softly.

Tigress looked at him pleadingly. "P-Please... M-More..." She begged.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Red groaned in pleasure, resting her head on his chest as she gripped tightly onto him, smacking her hips with his made her cry happily.

Bash nodded and purred as he roughly continued to rub her core before ramming a finger into it. He glared at her lustfully, banging his finger against her walls.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Aleks grunted happily and roughly continued to ram deeply into her. "Come on Red...." He purred.

Tigress gasped loudly in pleasure and arched her back. "F-Fuck!" She cried out happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Red panted loudly and nodded fastly. She groaned loudly before coming.

Bash smirked and continued to ram his finger into her before slipping his finger out and ramming into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Aleks grunted and looked down at her. "W-Where?" He asked.

Tigress' eyes widened in pain and she whimpered. She held tightly into him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am

Red groaned softly. "A-Anywhere! P-please Aleks!" She cried happily.

Bash looked worriedly at her and gently held onto her. "Shh.. It's okay.. Shh.." He said, trying to calm her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Aleks smirked evilly and nodded. He rammed deeply into her womb and came. He suddenly turned her over and smirked. "I'm not done yet...." He purred and rammed into her from behind.

Tigress whimpered and laid her head on his chest. Slowly, the pain went away and she nodded slowly. "Y-You c-can m-move j-just b-be g-gentle...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Red gasped loudly in pleasure and shock before letting out a happy cry. "A-Aleks!!" She cried, her hands gripped to the bed sheets.

Bash nodded worriedly and gently began thrusting into her. He held tightly onto her and gently stroked her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Aleks chuckled evilly and roughly started to ram deeply into her. He grunted happily and laid his head on her shoulder.

Tigress blushed brightly as she felt him move. She gasped softly and arched her back.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Red cried louder then ever. She rammed her hips back against him. "A-ahh!" She groaned happily.

Bash gripped onto her hips before beginning pound lightly into her. He groaned softly in pleasure.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Aleks smirked evilly and roughly continued. "Come on Red...." He purred.

Tigress moaned a bit louder and arched her back. "Faster..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:23 am

Red screamed softly in pleasure as she came. She panted louder then before. She sighed happily and gently arched her back.

Bash smirked and nodded and began repeatedly pounding faster into her. He groaned loudly and happily
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:13 am

Aleks smirked evilly and came inside her again. He pulled out of her before getting up on his knees. He pulled her legs up and apart before he rammed into her again.

Tigress moaned loudly in pleasure. She held tightly onto him and brought her legs up to wrap around his waist.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Red gasped loudly and lifted her head back. "O-oh f-fuck A-Aleks!!" She cried happily. "D-don't stop!!" She moaned loudly.

Bash grunted happily and began to ram deeply and vastly into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Aleks chuckled evilly and continued to ram into her. "Oh trust me. I'm not." He purred.

Tigress moaned loudly and arched her back against him. "B-Bash!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Red nodded and let out a loud moan of pleasure, rocking her hips with his as she gripped tightly onto the sheets.

Bash smirked and continued to ram into her. He groaned and gripped tighter onto her hips. He swiftly rammed deeper into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next