Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Adam grunted in pleasure and rammed in and out of her.

Tigress blushed brightly and glanced away lightlyz
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy :3 SMUTSMUTANDLOVELOVEANDCRUSHCRUSHHATEHATESHIT

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Red leaned her head back and let out a loud moan. "A-Adam!" She panted happily and rocked her hips with his thrusting at the same pace and rhythm.

Bash gently stroked her sides as he placed her down. "I would never hurt you..." He spoke, his voice sounding normal, finally.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Adam grunted in pleasure and went deeper into her.

Tigress blushed and slowly nodded. "I know..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Red screamed in pleasure. "A-Ahh.. F-fuck! I-I'm near!!" She cried happily, feeling herself on edge.

Bash gently kept her close to his chest. "I'm sorry I scared you..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Adam nodded and rammed deeper and harder into her.

Tigress slowly nodded. "It's ok..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Red cried in pleasure before she came. She panted loudly and gazed down, eyes wide.

Bash nodded and sighed happily. He gently nuzzled her before slowly yawning.

(New one for Tigress?)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Adam smirked evilly and came.

(Yeah)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 am

Red gasped in pleasure and panted loudly. Her eyes drooped as she gazed at the floor.

(Okay.. Hm...
Tell me your guy (or guys)
And tell me what type(s) of the story u want.)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Adam pulled out of her and smirked. "I knew you wanted something else..."

(Hmmm another of Bashy and I don't know.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Red nodded and sighed softly in relief. "F-fuck it f-felt... G-good..." She spoke softly.

(End of Red's .3.)

And okay, hmm...
How about it's smut? :3
(Your gonna like this one fangirl Wink )

Okay so maybe Bash and Tigress are really good friends, live together, blah blah all of that.
And they also have a pool and they one day go swimming and yeah..
It happens...
Bash get's a bit excited XD)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 pm

(Oh god... Okay! xD

Now for Red.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:51 pm

(Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I was thinking, it's gonna be Aleks,
With that Smut.
And hmm...
I was thinking that maybe Red and Aleks are snuggling together while Aleks talks about the creatures and all that stuff (you can just say he continues talking, you don't really have to make him say anything till later) and Red get's bored, and just get's frisky and she tries to make him stop talking, trying to tell him what she.. Wants 0.0 and then maybe like 6-7 times red does stuff, he get's it and they'll just.. Yeah X3)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 pm

(Lol okay! You start!!)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Red silently snuggled against her boyfriend and sighed, closing her eyes to the sound of his voice talking about him and the group he was in, called 'The Creatures.' Usually he would be whispering smexy stuff in his ear. (you can choose to do that or not later on, or any fucking time.)

Bash giggled and he jumped into the pool. He smirked and playfully splashed at Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Aleks gently stroked his girlfriend's arm as he talked about the group he was in. He grinned as he softly explained everything to her.

Tigress yelped in shock as Bash splashed her. She instantly dove underwater and smirked.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 pm

(Everytime she does stuff he continues talking until he cracks .3.) Red huffed softly and nodded. She gently traced his chest, her hand gently stroking down to his thigh softly. She gently slipped her hand between his legs and gently stroked his tip through his clothes.

Bash giggled and watched her. "What'd you doing down there?!" He smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Aleks grunted softly in pleasure and blushed lightly. He softly continued to talk though, pretending not to notice.

Tigress popped back up beside him before she dragged him underwater.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Red huffed and roughly began to stroke his tip. 'Playing stubborn ox now, is he..?' She thought in her mind.

Bash laughed and smiled. He chuckled under water and tugged his hand away. He smirked and gently grabbed her before placing her against his chest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Aleks grunted again and gently squeezed her arm as he continued to talk. He silently tried to resist his urges.

Tigress blushed and gently held onto him. She nuzzled him and looked away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Red smirked softly. 'Come on Aleks...' She thought softly. She quickly pulled his boxers down (durr their in bed X3) and off of him before leaning down and placing his tip into her mouth before beginning to roughly bob her head down on him.

Bash smirked and gently tilted her head to look up at him. "Tigress.. It's okay.." He purred as he gazed into her eyes.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Aleks' eyes widened and he grunted in pleasure. He shakily continued to talk, trying to keep his cool.

Tigress looked in his eyes and blushed brightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Red growled softly into his dick before beginning to pound her head down onto him roughly. Her tongue slurped around him, centimeter by centimeter.

Bash smirked and gently pushed her against one of the sides of the pool. He purred and gently slid a hand behind her back and undid her bra top.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Aleks grunted loudly and arched his back. Not being able to take it anymore, he growled and pushed her down. He roughly thrusted into her mouth and groaned.

Tigress blushed brightly and instantly hid herself. "St-Stop... B-Bash..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Red purred, knowing she cracked him. She roughly continued her pace, licking back and forth against his shaft.

Bash sighed and gently placed her top on the concrete sighed of the pool. He gently moved her arms away. "Your beautiful.." He spoke gently, gazing into her eyes.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Aleks groaned in pleasure and roughly rammed into her mouth.

Tigress blushed brightly and looked at him quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next