Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:56 am

Red panted loudly and shivered lightly at him nuzzling her neck. "P-Please...." She whispered.

Bash roughly grunted and began to ram into her. He but his lower lip and groaned before continuing to ram into her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy Motherfuckers!! (Tigress!!!)

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:09 am

Kevin chuckled evilly and gently bit her earlobe. "Please what?...." He purred.

Tigress moaned loudly in pleasure and gripped tightly onto his shoulders. "B-Bash!...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Red grunted loudly. "P-please... F-fuck me..." She whispered and gripped onto his hair.

Bash screamed in pleasure. "T-Tigress! F-fuck.." He whispered shakily before roughly ramming into her womb.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 pm

Kevin smirked evilly and nodded. He pulled the marker out of her she smirked. He quickly slipped off his clothes and rammed deeply into her.

Tigress cried out loudly in pleasure. She pulled him closer and arched her back. She grunted in pleasure and came.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Red gasped in pleasure and cried loudly and happily. "F-fuck..!" She cried happily and clawed at his back as he broke through her virginity wall. "A-Ahh y-yes!!" She cried.

Bash grunted loudly and held onto her as he forced himself to hold in his cum. "W-Where?!" He asked in pleasure.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Kevin grunted happily in pleasure and continued to ram deeply into her. "F-Fuck your t-tight....." He grunted and laid his head on her shoulder.

Tigress gently pulled him closer and moaned. "A-Anywhere...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Red groaned loudly and nodded fastly as her hands tangled into his hair. She panted loudly before moaning. "F-Fuck..!" She cried happily.

Bash nodded and grunted in pleasure as he let his cum flow into her womb. He panted loudly before pulling out.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Kevin groaned loudly in pleasure and continued to ram roughly into her. He grunted happily and held tightly onto her hair.

Tigress panted loudly from pleasure and sighed happily. "Oh god...." She whispered happily and grinned.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 am

Red groaned loudly as he rammed into her womb. She screamed in pleasure before screaming in pleasure and coming. She panted loudly and closed her eyes tightly.

Bash smiled and pecked her forehead before slipping off of her. He laid down besides her and sighed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:14 am

Kevin grunted as he felt her cum and he instantly held in his cum. "W-Where!?" He asked.

Tigress sighed happily and snuggled against him quietly. "I love you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:35 am

Red grunted loudly and cried in pleasure. "A-Anywhere! I-i don't c-care!!" She screamed happily.

Bash nuzzled her happily and quietly stroked her stomach. "I love you too.." He whispered.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 am

Kevin grunted and nodded. He rammed as deeply as he could into her and name into her womb. He panted loudly and sighed as he gently pull out of her.

Tigress sighed happily and gently snuggled against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 am

Red gasped in pleasure before sighing happily. She panted loudly before smiling up at him. "I-I love.. Y-You.." She whispered.

Bash smiled and pecked her forehead, happily continuing to stroke her stomach.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 am

Kevin grinned down at her happily. He sucked happily and stroked her stomach. "I love you too...."

Tigress sighed happily and snuggled against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Red yawned softly before curling against him. Her eyes widened before silently getting up. "K-Kevin.. My p-parents are about to her home..." She whispered worriedly.

Bash happily crushed her against his chest, gently leaning down before pecking her stomach happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Kevin sighed softly and nodded. "Ok...." He murmured before he gently bent down and kissed her stomach. "Can you see if you could come home with me?.... I won't be able to stand being away from you...."

Tigress sighed happily and grinned up at him. "I love you...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Red nodded slowly. "Of course.. I gotta ask my parents though.." She whispered and smiled before gently getting up. She softly handed him his clothes before she placed on hers. She smiled over at him silently.

Bash gently leaned up and pecked her cheek. "I love you too.." He whispered before gently curling against her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Kevin smiled and gently put on his clothes. He silently walked over to her and gently placed a hand on her stomach happily.

Tigress sighed happily as she snuggled against him. "I love you more..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily. "You can barely tell im pregnant, I don't even have the belly yet!" She giggled.

Bash gently pecked her forehead, giggling softly before shaking his head. "Not possible..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Kevin chuckled happily and nodded. "But you are....." He murmured gently.

Tigress giggled softly and rolled her eyes. "It is!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Red nodded and smiled before hearing a knock at the door. She nodded at him, "can u clean up my bed for me?" She asked softly and pecked his cheek before walking downstairs.

Bash shook his head and giggled. "Sure!" He chuckled happily and ruffled her hair.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Kevin nodded and sighed as he looked at her bed. He ran a hand through his hair before he started to clean up her bed.

Tigress giggled happily and snuggled against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Red gently hugged her parents as they came in. "You have a good time?" Her mom asked. "Yeah." red smiled silently, remembering Kevin. She sighed happily and hugged her dad as he walked past. "Kevin's upstairs, don't worry about him."

Bash smiled and nuzzled his nose into her neck, sighing happily against it as he stroked her stomach gently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 pm

(Skip to when Tigress has the baby?)

Kevin easily finished cleaning her bed and walked downstairs happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

(Yeah, u start .3.)

Red smiled at Kevin and hugged him happily after her parents went upstairs to put their stuff away and to get changed. "I love you.." Red whispered and gently rested her head on his chest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next