Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by Tigress Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:40 am

Hadlei blushed brightly and kissed him back. She gently closed her eyes and pulled him closer.

Karkat smirked and gently pulled her close to him. He gently crushed their lips together.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 am

Eridan smiled through the kiss, wrapping his arms around her lower waist and pulling her closer to him.

Rejina blushed darkly, closing her eyes and melting into the kiss.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 am

Hadlei gently put her hands into his hair. She gripped tightly onto him and continued to kiss him back.

Karkat grunted happily and pulled her closer. He smiled happily as he gently kissed her deeper.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7