Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Eridan's hands balled up into fists as he looked towards her door, approaching it. He twisted the knob and noticed it was unlocked. "Alright." He snickered.

Rejina stuck her tongue out towards the direction of the door, yelling. "No I'm not." Her voice filled with sarcasm
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Hadley smiled at her lusus happily. They both knew that he wouldn't be able to find the exact branch they were on. Her hive was like a maze.

Karkat growled in anger. "I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN THERE!!!" He roared.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Eridan made his way up the stairs and into her room, noticing the open window. He looked through and saw the branches scattered about and made his way across on the one she was seated upon.

Rejina covered her ears, jumping in surprise as he large lusus barked, letting out a threatening growl towards the door.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Her lusus looked up and fluffed out it's feathers. A small clicking noise came from deep in its throat, like a growl. Hadlei looked up and rolled her eyes. She silently flew upwards.

Karkat growled in anger. "Shut up mutt!!" He growled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Eridan glared at her looking as she flew upwards. It was somewhat unfair for the highblood since she was a godtier and of course had wings. He shook his head and shrugged it off and began to climb the tree branches to get to her.

"Why don't you Vantas?!" Rejina growled, her eyes showing no fear as the enraged troll kept banging on her door. She sensed his growing anger and smirked, avoiding the option of letting him inside.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Hadlei smirked evilly as she heard her lusus fly up after her as well. She and her lusus silently sat on the highest limb and silently watched him.

Karkat growled in pure anger. "LET ME THE FUCK IN!!!!" He roared.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Eridan mentally scoffed, wishing he had his wand with him. If he did, je would've personally struck down that branch.. "You can't stay up there forevver you knoww." He growled, his accent clearly showing.

"Why should I?" Honestly, she began to cringe from the knocks, looking at the door closely. She hesitated before looking through the peekhole and seeing the enraged troll. Rejina beckoned for her lusus to come over before she unlocked the door and immediately shot back away from it.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Hadlei smirked down at him. "Actually, I can." She answered and gave him the finger. "If you want to talk to me you have to come up here."

Karkat instantly opened the door and glared at her. "YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME!?" He asked angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Eridan glared at her more, his face turned into a furious look yet he kept calm and began to climb up, returning the finger.

Rejina flinched at his loud tone yet kept her stance, dismissing her lusus before replying. "Because, I didn't want to." She said sharply, her tone filled with even more sarcasm.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Hadlei silently stretched out along the branch. She closed her eyes as she silently waited.

Karkat glared at her and started to move closer to her. "You are such a fucking idiot....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:32 pm

Eridan finally had reached a branch and had only had to cross over to be on the same one, yet he stayed. "You little shit." He hissed at her.

"Speak for yourself." She retorted, glaring right back at him, her eyes narrowed.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Hadlei opened her eyes and looked over at him. "Oh, you finally make it."

Karkat rolled his eyes and silently moved closer to her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm

"Yeah, so?" Eridan rolled his eyes, looking over to see the moon start to rose, signaling it was night time.

Rejina bared her sharp fang like teeth slightly, her hands balling into fists.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Hadlei yawned and stretched. "Took you long enough." She teased.

Karkat glared angrily at her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Eridan rolled his eyes, jumping onto the next branch and standing right in front of her, his large figure shadowing over her.

Rejina snarled softly, her eyes gave off a threatening look. "One step forward, and I'll rip those nubby horns straight off of your head."
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Hadlei stood up and glared at him. "What do you want?" She asked angrily.

Karkat growled but stopped. "You are so fucking annoying...." He growled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Eridan rolled his eyes, grabbing the front Hadlei's shirt and pulling her close into a fierce and angry kiss, smirking.

Rejina rolled her eyes, her nails digging slightly into the palm of her hands.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Hadlei blushed brightly and her eyes widened in shock. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back. She gripped tightly onto his arms, digging her nails in slightly.

Karkat growled in anger and suddenly pushed her against the wall of her cave. He collided their lips together in a fiery kiss.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Tavvros wwas wwalking dowwn the street but looked upwwards wwhen he heard a loud commotion. His eyes wwidened wwhen he wwas greeted with a displeasent sight and he felt a large hatred course through him, causing him to yell up at the Ampora.

Rejina widened her eyes, a large purple blush dusted across her cheeks. She melted into the kiss yet still made it rough, her nails digging into his arms slightly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Hadlei grunted softly as she heard Tavros. She gently tried to pull away from Eridan's rough lips. She opened her eyes and glanced downwards lightly.

Kankri was walking by when he looked over. He stopped as he saw a very unpleasant sight. Deep flames grew in his eyes and he yelled at them angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Tavros balled his hands into fists, going through her house and up the stairs where he saw her through the window. "Hadlei!" He called at her.

Rejina opened her eyes, slightly moving away from Karkat's lips to look at the door, seeing the figure of Kankri.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Hadlei gently pulled away from Eridan and looked over at Tavros. A deep sapphire blue blush adjourned her cheeks.

Kankri glared over at them and started into her hive. He grabbed Karkat and pushed him against the wall. "Y9U FUCKER!!!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Tavros growled, gripping Driven by the scarf and dragging him inside. "YOU BULGESUCKER!" He shoved him against a wall.

Rejina widened her eyes, falling back onto the floor and scooting away from the scene. She had never seen Kankri so angry, or more likely triggered. She caught his eyes filled with flames and shrunk.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 am

Hadlei yelped in shock and fell down. She silently watched them with wide eyes. She had never seen him so angry!

Kankri growled in anger and punched Karkat. "Y9U LITTLE 6ULGESUCKER!!!" He roared in anger.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:18 am

Eridan growled, delievered a punch to Tavros's gut, making the troll cringe. Tavros hissed, lunging at him and slicing his cheek.

Rejina cringed, scooting backwards away from the scene, fright in her eyes.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next