Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:20 am

Karkat roughly pushed her closer to the wall and kissed her deeper. His hands skimmed across her body roughly.

Hadlei blushed a deep sapphire and roughly kissed him back. She gripped onto his arms and dug her nails into them, almost drawing blood.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Rejina hissed softly through the kiss, making sure to nip at his lower lip and letting a little candy red blood drip out.

Eridan winced softly but kissed her much deeply, his hands skimming dow. her waist.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Karkat growled softly and roughly bit her lower lip. He hungrily licked the blood off and raked his nails down her arms.

Hadlei kissed him back roughly. She gripped tighter onto his arms, digging in her nails more.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Rejina smirked softly, her nails making scratches in his arms and dragging downwards, his blood trickling out.

The brown blooded troll sighed happily, walking onwards towards Hadlei's hive. He knocked before entering yet stopped dead when he saw the sight. "You." He growled and glared off at Eridan
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Kankri sighed as he walked towards Rejina's hive. He gently knocked on the door before entering. He stopped dead in his tracks at the site and his eyes grew flames. "You...."

Hadlei gently pulled her lips away from Eridan's and looked at Tavros in shock.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Rejina stopped, glancing in shock and surprise at the triggered troll before moving out of the way.

Tavros hissed moving Hadlei out of his way before charging at Eridan, his hands wrapped around his throat.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Kankri growled in anger and ran over to Karkat. He wrapped his hands around his throat, digging his nails in. Karkat grunted in pain and anger, trying to fight back.

Hadlei's eyes widened in shock. She ran upstairs into her room before quickly putting on her clothes. She ran out onto a branch before jumping down to the ground. She gulped in fear as she ran away from her hive.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Rejina widened he eyes, fleeing out of the door before slowing down and accidentally bumping into someone. "Oh, my apologies." She muttered.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Hadlei yelped lightly in shock as she bumped into someone. She looked at the other troll and shook her head. "It's fine. It was my fault." She told her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Rejina sighed, dusting some of the debris off of her clothes. "So, what's your name?" She asked, looking up at the blue blood
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Hadlei glanced back worriedly, afraid to see Eridan or Tavros running after her. "I'm Hadlei."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 pm

"Nice to meet you Hadlei. I'm Seminal. Sorry that I bumped into you. I was trying to escape from my kismesis and my friend fighting. It's been a huge wreck." She let out a large sigh.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Hadlei sighed and nodded. "Same here. I'm really worried though. I hate it when they fight."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:11 am

"Same. Hey, could you help me stop them? It's getting really violent." She asked, rubbing the back of her neck.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 am

Hadlei nodded gently. "Of course, if you wouldn't mind helping me too." She answered.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Not at all, here, follow me." Rejina beckoned Hadlei with a gesture of her hands, leading her towards her hive where Kankri and Karkat were currently fighting.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 am

At the moment, Kankri had Karkat pinned to the ground. He roughly punched him in the face while Karkat tried to get away.

Hadlei's eyes widened in shock as she saw them. "No wonder you need help." She told Rejina.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:10 am

"Yeah." Rejina watched in horror, rushing towards them and pulled Karkat away by the arms, yelping for Hadlei for to grab Kankri.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am

Hadlei nodded and instantly grabbed Kankri. She held him back by his arms, trying to hold him away from Karkat.

Karkat growled in anger at Kankri he glared at him, rage clearly in his eyes. Kankri growled and thrashed against Hadlei, trying to get to Karkat. "You will fucking loose your bulge!!!" Kankri roared.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:56 am

Rejina growled softly, trying to calm down Karkat. She looked over to Hadlei and was somewhat glad she managed to hold Kankri back
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 am

Karkat growled in anger before he slowly calmed down. "You can let go of me now...." He grumpily told her. Kankri continued to glare at him though, clearly still angry.

Hadlei grunted softly. "Rejina, I could use some help." She grunted as Kankri trashed against her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Rejina slowly let go of Karkat, rushing towards Kankri and trying to calm him down. "Kankri please cslm down." She pleaded.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Kankri looked at her, and growled softly at anger. The dancester looked into her eyes, the flames slowly distinguishing. He slowly calmed down and sighed, Hadlei letting go of him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Rejina smiled slightly, happy that he was atleast calmed down now. "Better?" She asked slowly, looking at him.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Kankri nodded gently. "Yes... I'm s9rry..." He told her softly.

Hadlei shuffled gently. "Umm well. I should probably go." She told them.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next