Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 am

Sighing, the troll got into her Recuperacoon and laid down, the relaxing slime slowly lulling her into slumber.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:39 am

Skip to next day?
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:43 am

(Sure)
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Hadlei slowly woke up the next morning. She slipped out of her recuperacoon. She slipped on new clothes and sighed softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Rejina carefully slipped out of her recapuracoon, grabbing a towel and wiping off the soothing green slime before changing into a clean pair of clothes, a small sigh escaping from the troll.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Karkat smirked as he decided to see if she was up. He silently stretched out and looked at his husktop. He could message her... Or her could show up at random to make her angry.

Hadlei sighed and stretched out gently. She looked around quietly before she remembered what happened last night. She blushed a deep sapphire blue as she remembered the kiss.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Rejina sighed once more, a small amethyst blush dusted across her cheeks as she faintly remembered the kiss. She shook her head and sat down, grabbing her husktop and logging on.

The seadweller grabbed his husktop, a small smirk stretched across his lips as he logged on, trolling his Kismesis. He loved seeing her worked up and decided to piss her off.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Karkat smirked evilly and walked out of his hive. He silently started towards Rejina's. He loved seeing her mad even more in person.

Hadlei sighed as her husktop chimed, showing she was getting a message. She silently logged on and looked at his message.

BL: Ugh, what do you want?
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Rejina silently fixed her hair and brushed her teeth, sighing as she went to sit with her lusus, husktop in her lap.

Eridan shook his head. He wanted to see her fume in real..He logged off, likely confusing her, and set off towards her hive.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Karkat smirked evilly as he reached her hive. He thought about knocking but decided to pound on the door instead. "OPEN UP FUCK NUTS!" He yelled and smirked.

Hadlei tilted her head as he logged off. She shrugged and silently went into her restroom to do her morning duties.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Rejina fell over, clearly surprised by the knocks. She mentally cringed and got up, flinging the door open and glaring down at the troll.

Eridan smirked, arriving to her hive and slamming his fist on the door "Open up landdwweller!" He shouted.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Karkat smirked evilly at her. "HEY FUCK NUTS." He told her and crossed his arms over his chest. "YOU GOING TO LET ME IN?" He asked angrily.

Hadlei jumped lightly as she heard him outside. She blushed as she realized she was in her black bathrobe and nothing else. She sighed softly and started to walk downstairs. She opened the door and glared at him. "What do you want?" She asked angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 am

"Maybe" Rejina crossed her arms stubbornly, blockinhg the entrance inside.

Eridan smirked, crossing his arms. "Gonnanlet me inside?" He asked cooly, mock in his voice.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:10 am

Karkat smirked evilly at her. "You know I can just push you out if the way, right?" He asked angrily and smirked.

Hadlei glared at him and silently blocked the entrance. "What if I don't?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 am

"You do that and see what happens." She rolled her eyes, leaning against the door way with a hand on her hip.

Eridan rolled his eyes, still smirking. "I can just push you outta the wway ya knoww." He raised an eyebrow mockingly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 am

Karkat shrugged and picked her up. He silently walked into her hive and smirked.

Hadlei glared at him angrily. "You... Wouldn't.... Dare..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 am

Rejina gasped, growling as he picked her up. "Put me down." She said angrily.

Eridan shrugged, reaching outward to pick her up and enter the hive, smirking.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 am

Karkat smirked evilly and shrugged. "Ok." He answered before he dropped her onto the ground. "There."

Hadlei yelped in shock and thrashed against his hold. "Stop!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:44 am

Rejina gasped once more, groaning slightly as she landed on her back. She let out a deep growl and got up, slapping him across the face.

Eridan shrugged, dropping the troll in his arms. A small smirk creased across his lips. "Oops." He said sarcastically.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:51 am

Karkat stumbled back gently and smirked at her. "Hey! It's not my fault!" He teased.

Hadlei yelped in shock and glared up at him. She stood up and punched him in the face.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:55 am

Rejina glared at him and hissed. "God you're such an ignorant shitsponge."

Eridan smirked, stumbling backwards slightly. "Woah. Wasn't my fault, guess you just slipped."
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:59 am

Karkat smirked at her evilly. "Thanks." He purred and pushed her against a wall.

Hadlei glared at him angrily. "You are such a stupid bulge sucker!" She growled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 am

Rejina rolled her eyes and let out a soft snarl, grunting as she was pushed against the wall. "You're welcome." She replied sarcastically.

"Oh thanks." Eridan snickered, letting out a slight purr as he pushed her against the wall.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 am

Karkat smirked evilly at her and roughly kissed her.

Hadlei blushed brightly and tried to get away. "Stop."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 am

Rejina blushed intensely, her hands seizing his arms and digging her nails in as she kissed him roughly back, growling softly.

Eridan rolled his eyes and evilly smirked, roughly kissing her.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next