Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:21 am

Hadlei backed up silently and watched them in pure fear.

Karkat grunted in anger and roughly punched Kankri in the face. Kankri growled in anger and smashed him against the wall.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mix of Black and Red (Private with Silvery)

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 am

Eridan tackled Tavros to the ground, growling as he lunged some punches directly at his face, bruising the troll.

Rejina silently moved away, shakily standing up. She never expected Kankri tk be so rough with his dancestor, neverless so angry.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Pisces Posts : 776

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:44 am

Hadlei shakily stood up and ran inside to where they were fighting. She tried to pull Eridan off him. "ERIDAN!!! Stop!!!" She told him.

Karkat punched Kankri, making him fall down. Kankri grunted in pain and kicked Karkat in his... Ya.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:47 am

Eridan lifted his fist but stopped midway, looking up at Hadlei. Grunting, he got up and dusted off his shirt.

"Karkat stop! Please, both of you!" She shouted, cringing as she saw the scene before her.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:53 am

Hadlei sighed in relief as Eridan stopped. She gently reached out a hand to Tavros. "I'm so sorry..."

Karkat stopped in midkick. He looked at Rejina before he nodded and backed up lightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 am

Eridan rolled his eys slightly, letting out a slight sigh before backing up a littke bit, letting Tavros grab onto Hadlei's hand.

Rejina immediately went to Kankri's side, offering him her hand. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 am

Hadlei smiled gently at him and helped him up. "Are you okay?"

Kankri grunted and looked at her hand. He gently took her hand hesitantly stood up.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 am

Tavros cringed slightly, stretching out his back. "Somewhat." He gave out a slight smile, sighing.

"I'm sorry." She hesitated, letting go of his hand even though she didn't want to.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 am

Hadlei nodded slightly and smiled gently at him. "You need some tea or anything? What about you Eridan?" She asked them.

Kankri smiled lightly at her. "I'm fine..." He told her gently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 am

Eridan slightly nodded, his hand resting on the back of his neck, wincing at the scratch marks on his face and slight violet droplets dribbling out.

Rejina nodded, sighing. Seeing as the two were slightly scarred, she could try and heal them up. "Do you need anything? What about you Karkat." She asked them both.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 am

Hadlei nodded and walked downstairs. She quietly started to make some tea. Once it was done she brought them both a cup. "Here," she told them as she gave then each their cup.

Karkat and Kankri both slightly nodded. Karkat looked up at her quietly and smiled gently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:38 am

"Thanks." Eridan smilied gently, taking the cup and drinking some, sighing gently. "Thanks Hadlei." Tavros nodded, drinking from the cup as well.

"Alright, I'll be back." Rejina told them, racing upstairs and back down with a first aid kit and some drinks. "Come here." She beckined towards both of them, getting out some supplies.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:44 am

Hadlei nodded and grabbed her first aid kit from under her bed. She grabbed some alcohol and placed it on a cotton ball. "Came here," she told them.

Kankri and Karkat nodded. They both silently moved closer to her.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:47 am

Eridan and Tavros both nodded, moving over slightly to sit in front of her.

Rejina had gotten out antiboitic cream, rubbing alcohol, and some bandages. She began applying it to Karkat and moved onto Kankri, soon finishing them up and handing them their cups.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:52 am

Hadlei gently rubbed the alcohol wetted cotton ball against the cuts on Tavros. She sighed softly. "You guys had me so worried..." She murmured before she moved onto Eridan.

Kankri smiled gently at her. "Thank you.." He murmured. Karkat nodded in respect.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:04 am

Eridan nodded slightly, mumring a small apology as did Tavros.

Rejina sighed softly, shaking her head. "You both made me worried..." She mumbled softly, tending to her own few scratches that she had gotten from her own nails.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:08 am

Hadlei quietly finished up and smiled gently at them. "You guys can be such trouble.." She murmured as she sat down in front of them.

Karkat and Kankri looked down, both wearing matching scolded children faces.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 am

Tavros smiled slightly, looking downwards while Eridan rolled his eyes playfully, looking up at her.

Rejina smiled, shaking her head once more. "You guys are such troublemakers." She giggled softly, putting away the kit.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:42 am

Hadlei smiled and gently ruffled their hair. "Please don't fight again..." She murmured.

Karkat glanced up at her and smiled. Kankri on the other hand just smiled as he looked down.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:33 am

Eridan and Tavros nodded, Tavros letting out a quiet chuckle while Eridan grunted slightly happily.

"Please, try not to fight again." Rejina blew a strand of hair out of her face, hugging both of them.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Hadlei smiled and gently hugged them. "Good. Now, it's getting late and I suggest that you both go home." She told them.

Karkat and Kankri nodded gently. "Ok.." They both murmured.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Tavros hung his head nodding as he and Eridan got up and began to leave. Tavros gave her a small peck on the cheek and glared at Eridan as they made they're way out of her hive.

Rejina smiled warmly, noticing the darkness stretch over her hive. "You two need to get home, it's really dark outside." She got up from her kneeling position, looking down at them both.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:50 pm

Hadlei blushed and smiled. She stretched it and yawned.

Karkat and Kankri nodded. They both stood up and started to leave. Kankri quickly peckef her cheek before he and Karkat left.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.Silvery-Senpai.~ Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Tavros sighed, growling at Eridan. "Lay a finger on her, and you'll be lucky if you don't lose your bulge." Eridan bared his teeth, but parted away from him.

Rejina blush a dark amethyst, laying a hand on her cheek and smilied. She yawned and stretched, closing the door.
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
~.Silvery-Senpai.~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Hadlei silently closed her door and walked over to her, forgot what it's called but their bed, and it inside. She huffed happily and easily fell asleep in the calming slime.

Kankri sighed before he glared at Karkat. "If you lay one hand on her... Ill make sure you have no bulge." He growled before he walked away.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next