Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 am

Red smiled and nodded, hugging her back gently. "Thank you. Miss.." She whispered and sighed happily. She felt like she was at home... Well, she was.. Just in the forest.

Ty's mom smiled as she quietly got her home. She quietly stopped and gazed at her before gently taking her hands. "I'm glad to call you my daughter.. Tigress..."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 am

James' mom nodded and smiled. She gently let go of her. "You should probably try and get packed....." She murmured.

Tigress smiled at her happily. "Thank you..... I'm happy to call you my mother...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:30 am

Red nodded and smiled. "Okay.. Thank you, I'll get ready as quick as possible." She spoke and bowed her head.

Ty's mother nodded and bowed her head. "Thank you.. , you should probably get packed and ready." She smiled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:32 am

James' mother smiled and nodded. "We will come to pick you and your mom up to leave for Romania once James has healed."

Tigress nodded and smiled. "Ok.... Ill go get ready..." She murmured before she started to walk to her house.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:49 am

Red bowed her head and smiled. "Thank you, miss, I'll see you." She spoke politely before beginning to walk to her house.

Ty's mom nodded and smiled lightly. "We will pick you up and your mother to go to Romania after Ty has been healed."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:53 am

She nodded and smiled once more before walking away.

Tigress nodded and walked into her house. She sighed as she walked into her room to find her mother packing.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Red quietly walked into her house, glancing around before walking into her room and past her mom's, who was quietly packing her own stuff. Red huffed before beginning to pack.

Ty's mom silently nodded, watching her leave before silently walking away and back into the forest.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 pm

James grunted softly as he woke up. "R-Red...." He murmured weakly.

Tigress quietly started to pack silently. She couldn't believe they were moving to Romania.....
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Red silently felt like he was calling her. She sighed and shook her head before quietly continuing to pack. 'A-are you o-okay..?' She asked him through thoughts.

Ty gently opened his eyes and groaned lightly. "T-Tigress.. P-please be o-okay.." He spoke weakly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:45 pm

James grunted and nodded. 'Just a few scratches and bruises are left..... Want me to come help you?...'

Tigress sighed as she continued to pack. 'Ty?... You ok?....'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Red shook her head. ' I got everything.. Thanks..' She spoked silently as she shoved her clothes in a suitcase before beginning to place other stuff in another.

Ty nodded and grunted. 'Y-Yeah Im f-fine.. Are y-you..? I just got a few bruises and scratches left, no biggy...'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:55 pm

James nodded and sighed. 'Im sorry that I worried you....' He murmured sadly.

Tigress smiled and nodded. 'Im fine..... I love you....'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Red shook her head. 'It's okay James... I'm just glad your okay... I love you...'

Ty couldn't help but give out a small weak smile. 'Love you too.. I'll see you in a minute, okay..?'
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

James grinned happily. 'I love you too..... Can I come over?...'

Tigress smiled and nodded. 'Ok, see you then.'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Red smiled and nodded as she finished packing. 'Sure.. If your healed up.' She said happily.

Ty quietly got up as he got healed up. He gently turned back into human form and sighed happily. 'Tigress, um.. Are you and your mom ready?' He asked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:18 pm

James grinned and nodded. He happily turned back into a human before he looked around. He grabbed a white tshirt with black pants and quickly put them on.

Tigress looked around and nodded. 'Yep, all done.'
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Red smiled as she silently nodded to her mom before sitting down on the couch as she happily waited for him.

Ty smiled. 'Good, I'll tell my parents and we'll be there in a few minutes, okay?' He asked as he changed into a dark gray shirt and black jeans.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Janes happily walked over to her house with his parents. He gently knocked in the door and waited for her to answer.

Tigress nodded happily and grinned. She closed her eyes as she sat on the couch and waited for him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Red quickly got up and answered it. "Hey." She smiled lightly. "You guys can come in." She spoke happily and opened the door for them. "My mom's almost done packing.."

Ty and his parents silently walked to her house. Ty quietly made it up the stairs to her house before his parents and quietly knocked. He smiled and happily waited.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 pm

James and his parents nodded. James ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "Mine...." He whispered happily.

Tigress quickly got up and ran to the door. She quickly opened it and grinned. "Come on in. My mom is just bringing her bags down."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:04 am

Red smiled and nodded. She sighed happily and hugged him back before her mom came down with her bags and placed them besides Red's. "I think we got everything." She smiled.

Ty's parents nodded and smiled while Ty ran over to her and hugged her happily and tightly. "My mate.." He said protectively and happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 am

James nodded and held her as close as he could. "Just give me a minute...." He mumbled as his parents chuckled. He gently kissed her cheek happily.

Tigress giggled and hugged him tightly. "I've always been yours...." She murmured and gently nuzzled him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:24 am

Red giggled and smiled happily. "Thank you... I sort've needed that.." She smiled and sighed happily before hugging herself close to his chest.

Ty smiled and nodded before gently pecking her forehead. "I know.. But soon your gonna be mine forever.." He chuckled happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:31 pm

James grinned happily and nodded. "No problem!" He said happily and held her close to him. "I can't wait.... Once we get to Romania we can have our Blood Rites.... Then you will be mine...."

Tigress grinned at him and nodded happily. "Yep!"

(Ok I forgot to tell you one thing. When the wolves have bonded and do their Blood Rites if one dies then the other dies as well. So that don't have to be without one another. Also, werewolves can live for centuries)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:47 pm

(Okay, that's cool :3)

Red nodded and sighed happily. She rested her head on his chest and nuzzled against him. "All yours.." She sighed happily once more.

Ty smiled and chuckled at her reaction. He gently stroked her hair as he kept her close. "I can't wait to do the Blood Rites.." He whispered.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next