Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

3 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 pm

James grinned happily at her. Suddenly, his dad patted him on the back. "Come on son. We need to go to Romania now...."

Tigress sighed happily and nodded. She gently cuddled up against his chest happily and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prince of Wolves :P (Tigress)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Red's mom chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I agree." Red giggled and gently pulled away, gazing up at James silently.

Ty chuckled and sighed happily. Ty's dad chuckled lightly and patted him on the shoulder. "Come on son, you'll have time to do that later.. We got to get to Romania."
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 pm

James nodded and picked up Red. He silently scooped up her bags as he put her on his back. "You ready?" He asked happily.

Tigress nodded and gently pulled away from him. She quietly got her bags and smiled at him. Her mom smiled as she picked up her bags. "Ok let's go!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Red giggled and nodded happily. She clung onto him tightly and snuggled into his back as Red's mom nodded at James' parents.

Ty smirked and happily picked Tigress up before placing her on his back. "You excited? You ready?!" He asked his mate excitedly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm

James grinned and ran out of the house. "Ill take you in my car!" He said excitedly as his parents helped her mom load her car with her bags.

Tigress giggled happily and nodded happily. "Yep!!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Red giggled and nodded. She held onto him tightly and quietly glanced around the place she would see for the last time.. Though, she felt like she wouldn't miss it, since she got James with her..

Ty's parents smiled as they walked out with Tigress' mother and quickly started placing bags in the trunk. Ty smiled and nodded. "We're going in a separate car!! My car!!" He said happily and dashed over to his car quickly.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 pm

James placed her bags in his trunk before placing her in the passenger seat. "To the airport!!!" He said excitedly.

Tigress giggled and nodded. She looked back to her old house sadly. She would never see it again.... But. She had Ty now.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Red giggled and nodded. She happily hugged his arm tightly. "To the airport!!" She laughed as he got inside the car.

Ty smiled and quickly put her stuff In the back before placing her quickly into the passenger side and got in. "Buckle up! We got a long ride!!" He chuckled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 pm

James grinned at her as he quickly pulled out, not waiting for their parents. He smiled at her as he drive to the airport.

Tigress giggled and nodded. She quickly buckled up before hugging his arm. "Let's go!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Red sighed happily and snuggled against him and gazed up at him happily. "Yay! To the airport James!!" She giggled.

Ty snickered and nodded, quickly backing up before beginning to drive, not waiting for their parents as he drove her happily to the airport.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:51 pm

James chuckled happily as he drove. "Want to listen to some music?" He asked happily.

Tigress curled up against his arm and sighed happily. "I can't wait to be yours forever...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Red giggled and shrugged. "Sure, I guess! Nothing better to do!" She snuggled against him happily.

Ty smiled and nodded. "I can't wait for you to be mine either.." He chuckled lightly and quickly pecked her forehead before continuing to drive.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:06 am

James grinned and nodded happily. He happily turned on the radio and grinned at her.

Tigress sighed happily and held tightly onto his arm. "You are so cool...." She whispered happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Red giggled and smiled up at him. She sighed happily and gently snuggled against his arm as close as possible.

Ty chuckled lightly and smiled, nodding slowly as he continued to happily drive. "Thanks.." He sighed happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:41 pm

James sighed happily as he gently pulled her closer. He sighed as he pulled into the airport. "You ready?" He asked and smiled at her.

Tigress grinned and closed her eyes. "Cuddly... My cuddly...." She murmured happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Red nodded and smiled. "Ready.." She yawned lightly before gently turning off the radio and pecking his cheek.

Ty chuckled and happily nodded before pulling into the airport. "Well.. You ready?" He smiled down at her.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 pm

James nodded and got out of the car. He grabbed their bags before walking to her door. He happily opened it and smiled at her. "Come on...."

Tigress nodded and smiled. "I'm ready... Can you carry me again though?" She asked happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Red smiled and nodded, silently getting out. She smiled up at him and sighed happily. "Can you carry me again..?" She asked happily.

Ty chuckled and nodded. "Of course.." He gently pecked her forehead before getting up and silently grabbing her bags.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:53 pm

James chuckled and nodded. He picked her up and placed her on his back. He silently started to walk to the airport and get their tickets.

Tigress grinned and slowly got out of the car. She helped him with the bags and smiled at him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:44 am

Red clung tightly to his back and giggled. "Hi ho Silver!" She giggled and snuggled close to his back happily.

Ty smiled and shook his head. He swiftly took the bags from her before placing her on his back. He happily started walking to the airport to get their tickets.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:47 am

James chuckled happily and quickly got the tickets. "To Romania!" He said happily and started towards the gate for their plane.

Tigress giggled happily and clung tightly to him. She happily snuggled against his back and giggled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Red giggled and nodded. She snuggled closer to his back as they got closer and closer to the gate. "To Romania!!"

Ty smiled before silently getting their tickets happily. He quickly started off to the gate of the plane happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:16 pm

James grinned at her before silently placing their bags down with the others for their flight. He smiled as he gently handed the last their tickets and walked in.

Tigress giggled happily and snuggled against his back. "I can't wait!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Red giggled and glanced around as everyone silently stared at them. "I hope our parents make it!" She giggled happily.

Ty chuckled and nodded before resting their bags down with the others who where on the flight. He gently handed their tickets before walking in and happily glancing around.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:43 am

James grinned and nodded. He gently took her off his bs I and put her in his arms. He sighed happily and held her close as he sat down. He gently put her in the seat by him happily.

Tigress blushed as everyone looked at them and gently snuggled against his chest. "I hope our parents hurry....."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next