Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

4 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Angelus sighed as he gently held Tony close. He walked silently into the dining hall and smiled.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Ember roared, breathing fire. The feel was wonderful, breathing fire. You know? It felt like lava rolling off your tongue, and for someone in the Burst Of Flames, it felt amazing
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Beeeuuummmpppppeeeeehhhhh
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:46 pm

(Hey, could you make a guy to like Elsa? Red hasn't played Bluzzatd in a while...)

Angelus sighed as he sat down Tony gently. He stood at the head of the table and stretched out. "May the meal begin!" He said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Yesh o.o

Emms slowly walked in and sat across from Angelous. "Hey Angelous," She said and grinned.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:03 am

Thank you)

Angelus looked over at her and grinned widely. "Hi!" He said happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Ember grinned and reached for the hot sauce.

(Can something big happen o.o like an attack?)
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

I.... Don't really know.... The whole point of them not being able to touch one another went with the fact it still hurts them to go in the others territory. Also aren't you going to make that guy for Elsa.)

Angelus grinned at her and silently started to eat.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:02 pm

I know... maybe lava creatures :3 And I will one sec

Ember drizzled some hot sauce onto her mash potatoes. It was quite good, actually.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 am

Tony looked at his food and huffed. He looked at Angelus and reached his arms out towards him. "D-Daddy!!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Ember grinned. "So what is Tonys creature?"
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Angelus grinned and shrugged. "He hasn't changed yet." He answered and picked up Tony, who gleefully hugged him.

Elsa sighed as she looked up at the mountains. "Time to go...." She murmured and started up the mountain quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Cody slowly stalked Elsa to scare her. Lawl o.o

Ember grinned widely. "Oh Tony," She sighed and smiled.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Elsa huffed as she silently walked up the mountain, completely not knowing that Cody was following her.

Tony giggled happily and snuggled against Angelus' bare chest.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Ember scooped up some mash potatoes and deposited them into her mouth. She set her spoon down. "So how are you lately Angelous?" She asked.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Cody let out a ferocious roar and jumped on Elsa, knocking her over. He then changed back to human and handed her the first aid kit. "You forgot this," He said and grinned.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Elsa blushed brightly and glared angrily at him. "Don't ever do that again!!!" She said angrily and grabbed the first aid kit.

Angelus gave her a happy grin. "I'm doing good. Great even. How are you?" He asked happily as he gently fed Tony some peas.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:19 am

Cody shrugged. "I probably wont. Whats the fun in HANDING it to you when I can make it funner?" He said and added a charming smile. "Sorry if I scared you,"He said and smirked.

Ember smiled and shrugged. "Im doing great actually." She said and looked at Angelous. Something about him made her stomach flutter.

(They have a thing going on here ^^)
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 am

Elsa rolled her eyes and gently slapped the top of his head. "You are so weird..." She grumbled and glared at him.

Angelus grinned happily and hugged Tony, causing him to squeal happily. Angelus chuckled and looked over at Ember happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Cody grinned and rolled his eyes. "I was born this way!" He said.

Ember grinned. "Has Tony ever had Fire cow milk?" She asked, pouring thick, liquid fire into a sippy cup. It looked pretty weird, but it tasted like a warm creamy milkshake. She twisted the cap on and handed it to Angelous.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Elsa rolled her eyes and huffed. "Well, I need to get going if I want to reach the top if the mountain by tonight....."

Angelus shook his head and smiled gently. He gently took the bottle and gave it to Tony, who instantly started to drink it.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Cody frowned and hugged her slightly. "Stay safe," He said and ran off in his creature.

Ember giggled as Tony guzzled it, eyes wide in suprise at the sweet, thick drink.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Elsa sighed and nodded. She looked up at the mountain before turning into her creature. She silently started up the mountain.

Angelus chuckled happily as he watched Tony. "Wow...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:25 pm

"He really likes it..." Ember chuckled softly. She grabbed her plate and Angelous's and Tonys, and put the dirty plates in the sink. Ember walked back. "How about we take Tony to go see the volcano erupt tonight before he has to go to bed?" She suggested.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next