Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 am

Angelus chuckled as he silently took Tony to his home. He gently laid him down on his bed and pulled the thin blankets over him. "Goodnight little guy...." He whispered happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am

Red glanced down at the radio bracelet before huffing, not really happy. "Nothing.. We're fine, why?" She mumbled, flattening her ears against her head. Nova glanced around, keeping her close to him protectively.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 am

Blizzard silently sat in a snowy tree. He smiled as he called out for his pet snowy owl. The owl happily flew to him before sitting on his arm. He silently glanced down at Elsa before waving.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:32 am

Elsa sighed softly as she looked around silently. She smiled as she saw some children building a snow man. She sneaked over to them before she kicked up a bunch of snow on them happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:34 am

Ember could sense that she wanted to be alone with Nova. "Red its cool. Ill just leave you guys alone..." She said, slightly disapointed. Ember switch direction and soared upward above the clouds.

Frost went back to camp and sat in a little ice swing at the ice park.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:36 am

Red silently turned off the bracelet. "God.. Have to call us when we're near the Aurora Lights..." She mumbled as Nova snarled before shrugging as they both stopped and kept low to the ground. They could both see the camp of the aurora lights pack.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 am

Elsa smiled as she quickly turned around and raced off as the children raced after her with snowballs.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:41 am

Frost morphed into her creature. Her ear swivled. "Elsa, I can hear somebody," She said. Frost left out a deep growl, glancing around.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:43 am

Blizzard chuckled as he watched Elsa. He rolled his eyes and smiled before gently petting his snowy owl on his shoulder.

Both Kevin and Aleks perked up before turning into their creatures. They growled and kept low. "Elsa, we smell trespassers..." Aleks snarled before his eyes turned to Red and Nova in the bushes, close to the camp. 'Oh god.. Don't let her find out their here!' He thought.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:45 am

Elsa instantly stopped and morphed into her creature. She turned her head upwards and growled as she smelt Red and Nova. She nodded at the mothers of the children and they grabbed the children before running deeper into the cold. She glared angrily at the outskirts of their territory angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:47 am

(One thing, even a touch from the other element can seriously injure them. Once their bodies touch it radiates a horrible pain through them both.)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 am

Frost let out a deep growl and joined her companions. Those hot-headed flame creatures!
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 am

Kevin and Aleks glared sharply over at Elsa, knowing she smelt Red and Nova. Though they tried to hid what their emotions where, deep into their eyes.

Red and Nova huffed and quietly stood silent and low to the ground. Red's eyes softened as she gazed worriedly at Aleks and Kevin.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am

Blizzard growled and turned into his creature, the snowy owl flying away that was once on his shoulder. He huffed and smelt around. "Trespassers?" He asked.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 am

Ember flew by the border, smoke coming from her nostrils. She growled and her eyes narrowed. She scouted from above, using clouds for cover.

Frost nodded and growled loudly.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 am

Elsa turned towards where they were hiding and snarled, showing her sharp fangs. She crouched down, instantly blending in with the snow and started to make her way towards them silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:54 am

Kevin quickly sniffed the air, covering up their scent silently by using the snow. "I-I don't smell them anymore, I-it must be old scent, though I smell something over here!" He told them, racing over to a bush, Aleks following.

Nova bared his teeth, Red huffing as she glared angrily at Elsa. 'Cold hearted creatures...' She thought angrily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:56 am

Elsa looked at Aleks and Kevin as they ran away. She silently stood up and raised up on her back legs as she sniffed the air. She turned back to the busy they were hiding at and snarled. "We know you are here. Why don't you show yourselves?..." She growled angrily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:59 am

Frost rolled her eyes and silently followed Kevin and Aleks, listening to them speak. "I smelt her, Aleks!" "Shhh Kevin, they'll hear us..."
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:11 am

Ahem
Tigress,
Isn't one of the rules not to Roleplay other people's characters..?
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 am

Aleks and Kevin aren't that fucking stupid...
And if you read the rules,
No rping other people's characters.

Aleks and Kevin glanced back at Elsa. "Fuck me.." Aleks growled before padding over to them.
Red and Nova snarled before lunging out. They snarled at Frost,Elsa, and Blizzard. Blizzard growled and showed his sharp, white ass teeth.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:27 am

K Sorry Red)

Frost growled, bearing her sharp as fuck fangs and flexes her claws
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 am

Yes, it is a rule.

Elsa snarled angrily at them. "Our border has been peaceful for years and you treat us by doing this!?" She snarled and showed her large, sharp teeth. She didnt dare get closer to them but she would if she had to.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Nova snarled and thrashed his head around. "Peaceful?! Oh he didn't tell you, did he?" He snarled. "Him! He keeps trying to steal and slip into our borders!" Red spoke up, stepping forward as she lashed her tail to Blizzard.

Aleks and Kevin lashed their heads over to Blizzard before snarling. "You fucker! That's why you haven't been around alot!" Aleks stepped forward and bared his teeth in Blizzard's face, making Blizzard flatten his ears and growl.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Elsa whirled around and glared at Blizzard, her fur sticking straight up from anger. "Is this true!?" She snarled in anger. She had just thought he had been off helping the teachers.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next