Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) Empty You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Well this is where you rp it at. xD
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Yay
Very Happy
You start
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Ok!

Elsa sighed as she sat down on the floor of her castle made of ice. In fact, everyone in her kingdom had some kind of house made of ice that they learned to create when they were young. She stretched lightly in her creature form and sighed.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Aleks happily began to create a long ice slide around his house. He smirked as he finished and stood at the top. He glanced down before happily yelling out. "I'm at the top of the world dude!!" He yelled out.

Nova and Red silently made fireballs before rolling them around happily. Red giggled as they later made a fireman. "Holy shit.." Nova snickered happily and glanced over at Red.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:47 pm

Elsa rolled her eyes as she heard Aleks she sighed softly and laid her head on the railings of her balcony. She silently looked over at the fire land angrily.

Angelus chuckled as he walked through the cried of his pack members. A young child ran over and attached itself to his leg.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Ember grabbed some coal from the ground and set ut on fire. "Heads up, Red!" She called and tossed it in their direction. The coals landed perfectly on the fire man as a blazing set of eyeballs. Ember giggled.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:00 am

Angelus gently detached the child and held it in his arms. He walked over towards Ember, Red, and Nova silently. "Hey guy...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 am

Aleks silently closed his eyes and huffed after he slipped into his small castle house. He sat down and closed his eyes, remembering of that one fire pack girl he liked...

Nova glanced over at Angelus and bowed his head. "Greetings, Angelus." He spoke respectfully. Red giggled and nodded at Nova and Angelus before giggling slightly at Ember.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am

Elsa sighed sadly as she stood up. She silently walked into her house and laid down on her rabbit fur bed. She curled up against the fire and sighed sadly.

Angelus chuckled softly and grinned. "No need to be so formal. Everything is fine right now so you can act up if you want." He told him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 am

Ember flashed a smile at Red and turned to Angleous. "Hey, Angleous. I see you have a little friend with you," She said smiling and touched the toddler on the nose, making him giggle.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:08 am

Angelus chuckled softly and nodded. "I think he thinks I'm his father now. Oh well, I can always take in a kid. It's not like ok going to find a mate soon." He said happily and looked at the child.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 am

Nova chuckled and nodded softly. "Okay, Jesus Christ I couldn't hold it in." He snickered before quietly turning into his creature before dashing off. Red perked up before bowing her head at her leader and turned into her creature as she dashed after her friend.

(We need more people for Aurora Lights)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 am

Angelus chuckled and shock his head. "Want to help me out with this little guy?" He asked Ember happily.

(Ya :/)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 am

Ember looked at Red and Nova, but looked at Angelous. "Sure," She said and grinned.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 am

Angelus grinned at her and nodded. "Come on. He wants to go swim in the lava!" He said happily.

(Lava is like water to them and also could one of you make more people for Aurora Lights?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:19 am

(I will, hold on)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 am

I will^^)

Ember chuckled. "Lets go then," She said. As they walked to the lava pool, Ember brought up a conversation. "So tell me about this little guy," She said.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:30 am

Angelus nodded and grinned at the small boy. "His name is Tony and I just save him the other night. Everyone was asleep so he stayed with me overnight. I think we just grew close and so he has taken me as his father." He said happily.

(Thank you!)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:41 am

Too late Dx I was making it so detailed but Red posted first for deh mate thingy lol)

"I can see why you kept him," Ember said smiling. "I wouldve kept him myself," She said and giggled. They came to the lava pool. Ember quickly into a black bikini and slid in. The warm lava was refreshing, and relaxed her. She went into the shallow end and caught Tony as he jumped in. Tony squealed in delight and Ember swam with him back to the side of the pool so she could catch him again
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:48 am

(Lol I asked her if he could just have a crush on her and she said ya.)

Angelus chuckled as he went into a small rock cave and put on sime black swimming trunks. He ran out of the small cave and jumped into the water. Once he got up out of the lava he grinned and shook his hair free of any of the substance.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 am

Nova huffed before flying upwards into the firey sky. He smirked before flapping over to Red. Red nodded and smirked. "Angelus, we'll be out." Red spoke before they both silently sneaked out've camp.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:52 am

Elsa sighed as she silently got up and walked out of her house. She looked around quietly and sighed softly. She looked around silently.

Angelus continued to swim with Ember.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:10 am

Ember grinned and Tony yawned. "Is sombodeh tired?" She asked him. Tony just shook his head but closed his eyes, falling asleep. Ember got ouy and slipped her red leggings on with her black T-shirt and pulled on her back flats. "Aw hes so cute when hes asleep," Emma said, grinning.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:16 am

Angelus chuckled and nodded happily. He silently got out of the lava and stretched lightly. "Here, ill take him home." He told her and held out his arms for him. In fact, he had a bed and everything already set up for Tony. He had grown close to the little guy.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 am

Ember nodded and smiled and kissed Tony on the forehead. "Bye, see you Angelous!" She said and wlked off. She lifted up her wrist and there was a little radio bracelet so she could spek to Red and Nova. "Hey guys, where are you?" She asked. She morphed into her dragon creature. One of her powers was that she could control her size. She grew to the size of a semi and took off in a couple of flaps.

Frost walked through the snowy mountains, slightly bored.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next