Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 4 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

*too
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 4 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Aleks and Sly nodded before silently turning into their creatures and began walking behind her, following her the whole way.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:04 pm

I MEAN ALEKS AND KEVIN
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Elsa sighed as she lead them to the border. "Be safe..." She murmured softly.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:33 pm

…I just wanna see the look on Angelous's face xD)
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:39 pm

(Lol you will xD)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 am

Aleks and Kevin bowed their heads. "Thank you.. Elsa, we'll see you soon." They spoke before waving their tails goodbye before dashing off to the Burst of Flames camp. They stopped and silently slipped into the entrance of the camp. They glanced around before steadily walking over to Angelous.

Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am

Angelus instantly stopped as he smelt Aurora Lights smell. He looked over at them and glared at them. "What in the name if all things holy are you doing here!?" He asked angrily.

Elsa sighed softly and turned around. She silently walked back to camp.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:09 am

Aleks and Kevin bowed their heads. "W-We.. We are h-half bloods... A-aren't we..?" Aleks spoke softly. Kevin glanced over to Nova and Red, who silently watched them.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am

Angelus raised an eyebrow at them and silently walked around them. "If you are truly half bred then you can go in the lava and not get hurt. Prove to me you are truly half bred...." He growled softly and nodded at the lava.

(Isn't Blizzard going to talk to Elsa or something?)
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 am

Ember landed next to Angelous, rumbling the ground, startling the newcomers. She narrowed her amber eyes. "Should I breath fire on them? Arent They from the Aurora Lights tribe?" Ember asked, lowering her large dragon head
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Aleks and Kevin stared sharply at Ember before growling. "No, didn't your dumb-ass head hear?" Kevin snarled before they both nodded silently and quietly padded over to the lava before silently both slipping into it at the same time. No pain, so they both glanced up at Angelous.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Ember growled and her body slowly set on fire. This happened sometimes when she was mad. She growled. "Listen halfbloods You guys are newcomers and need to gain your trust. For all I know this could be a set up!" She said, baring her fangs the size of chainsaws.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Kevin and Aleks snarled before lunging out've the pool of lava and crouched low, growling and baring their fangs in anger. Nova and Red silently padded over. "No, it's fucking not Ember." Nova growled in her face. "We claimed them back, Aurora lights let them decide and they came here, be at least fucking happy we got more members." He snarled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 pm

(Btw on the ranks part or whatever Tigress, u should put Aleks and Kevin in the Burst of Flames now :3)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Angelus growled and stepped between them both. "All of you, stop argueing before I get them to freaking freeze you in ice!" He growled and glared at them. He looked over at Aleks and Kevin. "As for you two. You will now be taken back to students. I do not want to hear any argueing, you are being set back because you need to know how we fight. You start at dawn." He growled before walking away silently.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Ember's flames slowly went out and she changed back to human. "I'm sorry, Aleks, Kevin. I got a little carried away. I didn't know if you were intruders and I didn't know that Red and Nova brought you here." She said. "If I knew that, I wouldn't have questioned you or said those things because I trust Red Nd Nova," Ember apologized and gave Red and Nova a small smile. She turned to Angelous. "I'm sorry too." Ember said.

(Can they go to the dinner hall and eat 0.0)
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Aleks and Kevin nodded silently. "Who will train us?" Kevin asked softly, almost a mumble as he flicked his tail back and forth silently. Aleks silently mumbled something under his breath. "Shirts.." He huffed before glancing up at Angelous. Nova and Red nodded silently at Ember. "I will." Both Nova and Red spoke at the same time.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Ember slightly huffed. "I could too..." She said, the goop gop of lava in the background.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Angelus sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. "Whoever will fucking take them...." He grunted in response. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have a child to wake up and bring to dinner."

Elsa sighed as she silently adjusted a bag on her shoulders. It was full of everything she might need on the trip: some food incase the child was hungry, a jacket incase the child was cold, along with a first aid kit. She looked out of her window silently before she walked out of her house.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Ember huffed. "You guys take care of them," She sighed. "See you at dinner!" She called and decided to wair to Angelous and Tony.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 am

Angelus silently walked into his house and smiled as he saw tony. He gently walked over to him and gently shook his shoulder. "Tony... Wake up...." Tony huffed and slowly woke up. He looked over at Angelus and smiled.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Ember waited out side the house, hoping she wasnt acting like a creep. But Angelous was her friend and Tony was adorable.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:53 am

Angelus chuckled as Tony jumped into his arms and snuggled against him. Angelus chuckled happily and walked out of the house silently, not seeing Ember.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Ember sighed, and morphed and glided to the dining hall, the size of a large horse.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next