Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

4 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Tony looked at Angelus with excited eyes, causing Angelus to chuckle. "Alright. I don't see why not." He answered happily.

At midnight, Elsa returned with a small child at her side. The young girl had golden hair and snow white skin. Elsa gently nuzzled the child. "It is ok...."
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: You Could Try and Take Us.... But We're the Gladiators... (Rp)

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Ember grinned.

Cody saw Elsa come home with a young frightened girl. He frowned. That little girl must be terrified... He changed into his creature, a pure white lion. Trying not to scare her, he put his ears flat against his head and looked up with big puppy dog eyes. He crept close and nuzzled her.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

https://rpanimals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Tony grinned widely and jumped out to Ember. "M-Mommy! D-Daddy!" He said happily.

The young girl looked at him and gently smiled. She shakily patted his mane. Elsa smiled and gently patted the girl's head.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Ember looked up with suprise. She smiled and cuddled Tony. "Im your mommy?" She asked, ruffling his hair playfully.

Cody purred and nudged the girl onto his back, getting her off her tired feet.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Tony giggled happily and nodded. "Y-yes!" He answered happily and hugged her tightly.

The girl smiled and gently buried her face in his mane. "We can take her to my house for tonight... You are welcome to stay..."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Ember grinned and looked up at Angelous,wanting to see his reaction.

Cody nodded slightly and walked next to Elsa, paw deep in snow.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Angelus blushed lightly at Tony's words. He instantly looked down quietly.

Elsa quietly walked with him to her house. She walked inside and motioned for him to follow.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Ember smiled weakly, her cheeks as red as the fire around them, and they made their way abot a mile from the volcano as it started to rumble.

Cody stepped through the door and Elsa shut the door after them.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Ummm please don't control my characters.)
Angelus sighed softly as he quietly walked with them. Tony cheerfully jumped up and down.

Elsa sighed softly and quietly led them upstairs. She opened the door to her room and nodded down the hall. "There is two rooms down that way.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Sorreh .o. Cody couldnt really shut it.... lol

Cody nodded padded up the stairs silently, and walked down the hall. He nosed open the door and set the sleepy girl on the bed, and pulled up the covers for her. Cody couldnt bear to leave her scared and alone so he hopped on the bed and curled up beside her.

Ember sat down on a large rock a little less than a mile away from the volcano, sitting next to Angelous with Tony on her lap, her hand accidentally brushing his and she blushed.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:15 pm

The girl gently snuggled up against him and huffed. "Daddy...." She whispered happily. Elsa sighed as she changed into a white night gown. She slipped into her bed and easily fell asleep.

Angelus smirked lightly and gently grabbed her hand. His thumb absentmindedly stroked the back of her hand.

It's fine.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Ember looked up and blushed, meeting Angelous's Gaze.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Cody huffed and hugged the little girl. "Shh go to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow," He whispered and fell asleep.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Angelus looked over at her and grinned innocently.

The girl huffed and easily fell asleep. Elsa stretched lightly as she slowly woke up the next morning.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Ember let out a weak grin. "Angelous-" She started to say but Tony squealed happily as the volcano shot streams of bright orange liquid high into the air.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Cody woke up and stretched, looking down at the little girl.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Angelus chuckled as he watched Tony squeal happily. He gently stroked her hand as he watched the volcano.

The girl huffed softy as she continued to sleep quietly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Cody layed back down, staring at the ceiling.

As the volcano started to slow down, Ember felt Tony go limp in her lap. 'Hes probably asleep- She thought and turned to Angelous.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Elsa quietly got up and stretched lightly. She huffed and looked around.

Angelus looked over at her and grinned. "Hi."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Ember looked up. "H-hi," She said blushing.

Cody got up and nudged the girl awake. "Rise and shine…" He sais.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Angelus smirked and gently placed a hand on her cheek. "You ok?..."

The girl slowly woke up and stretched lightly.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Ember nodded. "Yeah." She said. Tony stirrred in her lap and she huffed. "We should talk at your place so we can put Tony to bed..." She mumured.

Cody held her hand and walked downstairs, setting the girl on the couch to watch TV. He rumaged through the fridge and got out snowgoose eggs and cooked them in a pan and make pancakes with blizzard berries.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Angelus nodded and quietly stood up. He led her back to hi house and smiled as he held open the door for her.

Elsa huffed as she walked downstairs, still in her nightgown. "Morning..." She yawned.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by p u m a Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Cody nodded. "I hope you dont mind Im making us all breakfast," He chuckled, giving them each an equal amount of eggs and two pancakez.

Ember huffed and walked in. She glanced around, never being in his house before. She put Tony to bed and sat out the couch next to him.
p u m a
p u m a
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Elsa smiled and shook her head. "It's fine. In fact, thank you." She said happily.

Angelus gently took her hand and sighed. "Ember...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next