Animal RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Red giggled. "You tried to make cookies.. Didn't you?" She sighed and shook her head before helping him up. "My god Kevin.. Go get cleaned up, okay? I got this." She quietly grabbed a mop and got it wet before starting to clean silently.

Bash squealed, making Ty grunt in his sleep. Bash happily started to shove some in his mouth as he took a handful.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Valentines Day Tigress and Red :D

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Kevin slowly nodded and silently walked to the bathroom, leaving footprints made of cookie dough.

Tigress giggled and rolled her eyes at him.
Tigress
Tigress

Location : Psssssshhhhhhhhh why the crap should I tell you were I am? .3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Red giggled as she saw the footprints. She quickly finished up later before silently gazing up at Aleks. "Man he's crazy.." She sighed but kept a smile.

Bash smiled and gently stuck his tongue out at her after he swallowed a mouthful of gummies.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Aleks slowly nodded and looked down silently. He huffed softly.

Tigress rolled her eyes and smiled. "Weirdo...."
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Red glanced at him quietly. "You okay..?" She asked worriedly.

Bash giggled and nodded. "Sure am!" He said happily.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Aleks nodded silently and walked into the living room.

Tigress giggled and curled up against him happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Red watched him sadly before quietly walking into her room and sat down. She sighed as she brought her knees to her chest.

Bash smiled and sighed happily. "Best babysitters ever!!" He giggled as he stroked Tigress' hair. "And by babysitters.. I mean me, Ty is just lazy!"
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Kevin walked in, a towel hanging loosely on his waist. "Hey. Just came to get some clean clothes out of my bag." He told her and nodded to his bag.

Tigress giggled and nodded. She gently nuzzled him and sighed happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Red nodded quietly. "Oh.. Y-yeah sorry.. You can c-change in h-here..." She said, a little embarrassed that he only had a TOWEL on, and she could easily see some (wait for it.. XD) abs trying to form on his chest. She blushed brightly and froze silently.

Ty gently rolled over and smirked, his eyes gently opened. "Fuck you.." He sleepily slapped Bash in the cheek, making Bash burst out laughing.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Kevin chuckled and nodded. He winked at her teasingly as he walked to his bag. He silently grabbed some clothes and chuckled softly. "You just gonna watch me?"

Tigress laughed softly and grinned at Ty. She playfully pawed his face before pawing Bash's happily.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Red shook her head slowly before shaking it quickly as she snapped out've it. "N-no sorry.. It's j-just your u-uh... Y-you got something go-going on there.." She pointed to his chest before shrinking down and gazing down at her bed.

Ty grunted and rolled over. Bash laughed even more and fell back.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Kevin looked down at his chest and chuckled. "Hmmm I guess I do."

Tigress giggled happily and looked around happily. "Hmmmmmm I'm bored!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Red nodded silently, covering her face with her hands to hide. "Mhmmmm!" She grumbled into her hands and huffed.

Bash laughed and nodded. "Same!! " he giggled before glancing around. "I think we should play..." He thought for a moment before shrugging.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Kevin chuckled and silently slipped on his shirt. He quickly slipped on his boxers and pants. He walked over to her and smirked.

Tigress giggled and grinned at him happily. "No idea!"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Red blushed brightly and gently took a peek before squealing and placing her face back into her hands as she realized he was right there. "Kevin don't do this.."

Ty mumbled. "Let's play the quiet game.." He mumbled tiredly as he opened one eye and glanced Down at them before closing it again.

( sorry I'm not posting to the other rps DX I've been busy this whole week, I'm so fucking sorry)
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 pm

(It's fine, I'm lonely though Dx my parents won't talk to me!)

Kevin chuckled softly. "Red, I have clothes on." He told her.

Tigress giggled and grinned at them. "How about the cuddle game?"
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

( aww DX can I call you later on Skype?! Hold on, I'll call u :3)

Red shook her head. "I don't care! Your face is just so handsome!" She squealed out.

Ty grumbled. "AS LONG AS IT'S QUIET!" He mumbled as he tried to fall back asleep. Bash giggled and nodded as he wrapped his arms around Tigress.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:35 pm

(Maybe in a few minutes, I'm in the living room right now)

Kevin grinned and chuckled happily. "Awwww thanks!"

Tigress grinned and curled up against Bash. She closed her eyes and easily fell asleep.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:41 pm

(Kk)
Red nodded silently before glancing up silently at him, moving her arms away quietly. "Y-your welcome..." She blushed as his eyes burnt into hers.

Bash blushed brightly and giggled lightly. "Asleep quickly..?" He giggled and shook his head.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:43 pm

(Ok, I'm in my room .3.)

Kevin smirked and looked deep into her eyes. "Hmmm......"

Tigress huffed in her sleep and curled up against him.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:47 pm

(Okay, can u get on Skype?)

Red blushed brightly and quickly glanced down. "Your eyes can burn into anything..."

Bash gently stroked her hair and sighed happily before quietly falling asleep happily and silently.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:49 pm

(Ya)

Kevin chuckled and gently kissed the top of her head.

Tigress slowly woke up the next morning and stretched.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Red blushed brightly before falling back. She twitched in happiness and smiled lightly.

Bash was still asleep, himself curled against her happily while Ty's arms dangled off the edge of her bed.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigress Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Kevin chuckled and grinned at her. He ruffled her hair before walking out of her room.

Tigress smiled and gently took Ty's hand in hers. She sighed softly and looked around.
Tigress
Tigress

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_The_Wolf Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Red smiled and sighed happily before bouncing out of her room. She ran past Kevin and slid into the living room and onto Aleks.

Ty smiled drowsily in his sleep. "T-Tigress..." He mumbled.
Red_The_Wolf
Red_The_Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next